So,is buying research chemicals a smart option?

So,is buying research chemicals a smart option?
Obviously not asking for sources.Just some advice on how to obtain them.

Attached: 1509062584188.jpg (1365x2048, 1.03M)

I am going to spam interesting pics IMO

Attached: 1509676296760.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Attached: 1509680513844.png (480x358, 282K)

Proper and Sound

Attached: 1510447976566.jpg (500x324, 34K)

what do you mean? like SARMS?

Attached: Hotel_Plaque.png (960x640, 455K)

>is buying drugs which i do not know whats in them a smart idea
Really op

No my dear,more like stimulants or euphoric stuff.

Attached: 1512736220503.jpg (718x611, 128K)

Well there is a lot of information out there.
Also proven neurotoxic drugs like mdma are even being used for therapeutic reason these days.

Attached: 1510447858930.jpg (480x279, 36K)

Congratulations you have the attention of someone who has worked in the legal high industry for over 14 years
>Obviously not asking for sources.
>Just some advice on how to obtain them.

So what the fuck are you exactly asking?

Attached: 45ydfg45h4.jpg (250x249, 18K)

I mean some insight on things like
-Can i obtain them though the surface web reliably?
-How should i go about it in terms of safety?
-Anecdotes and dos/donts.

Attached: 1509693270691.jpg (896x1334, 94K)

I could write a book explaining all those things to you, anything specific?

>Can I obtain them though the surface web reliably
Yes, easily? No.

>How should i go about it in terms of safety?
Depends what you are trying to do, if you are just buying a substance for your own personal consumption don't even worry about it.

>Anecdotes and dos/donts.
Is correct, you have no idea what the fuck they are selling you and they often will switch shit around, for example say you wanted XLR-11 a synthetic cannabinoid, they could just sell you STS-135 and you might not know the difference or bother to pay $100-$200 to have a lab test it and that can get very dangerous and it has killed many people, it could happen anywhere in the supply chain

But what are you trying to do exactly?

>So,is buying research chemicals a smart option?
>research chemicals
>me

So would you be so kind as to provide a general guideline on how to obtain them?
It really seems like the surface web is not an option.
As you can see i am total newbie so your help is greatly appreciated.

Attached: 1509693297100.jpg (598x767, 40K)

>download tor
>go to torwiki (google the links)
>get bitcoin wallet
>buy the drugs from the drug category in the dark wiki
>don't forget to get scammed a million times before actually getting some real stuff in the mail
>also you need a mailbox (doesn't have to be your own)

i am not op
how i do not get scam this is the real question some hints ?

Attached: Madotsuki_Sitting_Big.gif (150x150, 11K)

But sensei,how can i avoid getting scammed?
Is it really that common if i do a proper research?

Attached: 1510449450061.png (935x913, 1.03M)

the safest way would be to not order and get drugs directly from dealers but then again, they could lace it still.
no. Not that common.

So bitcoins,transfering of said bitcoins and waitng?
Average waiting period?
Also is this Wolrdwide or usa mostly?Cause i am from EU

Attached: 1509722382300.jpg (389x383, 32K)

i am also from the EU
>average waiting period
forever? idk
>bitcoins
redpill yourself on youtube about that one
>chinese shit

You find a place that sells it. You ask questions with whatever sells it. Be educated about drugs and the trade.

Ask questions, how do you ship, whats your refund policy, what if I am displeased with the quality, what if its short, what is on the return label, do you use a visual barrier, several other questions you can ask just to get a vibe from them.

What substance are you trying to obtain and I could tell you if it's even possible or if you would need a time machine to find a store that actually sells it? Is this for personal use or are you planning something? Idk what site you think your on but you can just tell us so I can properly advise you here.

Obtaining any drug is common with proper research and knowing what to look for and what questions to ask.

Yeah the safest way to get drugs is directly from people that are going to come by once every 1-2 weeks and physically meet you in person and exchange cash as opposed to a normal online purchase that gets shipped to your house like a ebay order. And it's extremely common depending on what this guy wants.

Depends on the substance, depending on what it is sometimes credit cards can be accepted which is actually alot safter (espcially if you use a service like privacyDOTcom) if they only accept BTC I would want a small sample order costing $20-$50 depending on my trust level and then I would want an agreement of half first and half on arrival for BTC/crypto and I would not get a big order as they could just take the whole thing and not ship even if they are/where legit.

You need to be more generally educated on the industry. Research it or you WILL get scammed or worse.

Attached: 23r233r23.jpg (250x232, 20K)

nice advice i was thinking about getting some lsd for me nothing more ,i used to visit tor hidden wiki i always presumed that those site were for the most part snake oil ,i though that there are invitation only safe site
nb i am from eu

Attached: Madotsuki_walk_front_big.gif (150x150, 6K)

What i am looking for is analogues for things like coke or mdma.If you can suggest some that fullfill the timemachine criteria feel free to share.

Attached: 1510447822333.jpg (748x823, 215K)

LSD is not a research chemical, just use the deeb web and use Empire market or some shit

Nothing, just go buy some Coke or MDMA, the person is probably selling a RC as them anyway.

this guy is literally making drugs in china

There are none that do what you want. From every experience report I read they all suck dick

Hey guys, can you tell me where to buy the best narcotics....

I cried
Well my research convinced me of the opposite
I agree i am probably not getting the real shit but their prices are high where I live.Also the customer review philosophy most of these deep web dark markets work make me "feel" safer.

Attached: 1509722315302.jpg (960x934, 83K)