How is your day Sup Forumsro's?

How is your day Sup Forumsro's?

Attached: 807.jpg (600x399, 56K)

fuck off it's not even noon

not bad. got the day off work, leftover lasagna in the fridge, and last night's south park recorded. ass crack feels a little greasy though, might have to take a shower later.

not bad. took pupper for a walk.

Attached: today.jpg (2016x1512, 1.97M)

Haha not good OP...not good.

Also shlop

Perfect. Probably long enough to already have had a shitty morning. Am I wrong?

Pretty good. I picked up my new laptop and now I'm waiting for my Windows 10 Pro license so that I can start setting it up.

You?

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Nasty

Nice man

What is wrong friend?

unfunny

Solid. Always feels really good getting new devices, especially computers.

I can't complain, I went to my one class for the day and now just need to do some research and writing.

Broke with debts i get my paycheck and 5 days later im just trying to survive the rest of the month. Already lost 17 pounds and im constantly tired

Well shit that blows. What re the debts from?

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

credit card for buying food and shit from when i wasn't working. with the fucking interests its enough to kill my paycheck. its a fucking vicious circle lmao

I'm not your friend, buddy!

can't complain
unemployed,but comfy
quitting on weed for a while,but i'm not that paranoid about smoking
having a fine day

how about yourself?

I mean, only been up for an hour but not bad so far. Coffee and eggs and toast, some chill music and 4chins

Tried to scope out the backyard for some prairie dogs to shoot with the air rifle but they seem to not be poking their heads out anymore

Attached: 1560308979838.jpg (1024x999, 80K)

I'm not your buddy, pal!

I'm not your pal, guy!

my condolences user. this is a reality too many of us face. remember there's no shame in asking friends and family for help. just make it clear you have intentions to repay them back in some way. maybe help them out with some housework or cook them dinners or something.

Attached: 1500.jpg (300x180, 6K)

9gag,please go

Oh shit, stay cool dude

Yeah..those rates will get you. Fucking banks.

Nice dude. Gotta start earning some money though. Hookers and blow, you know? Wish I could smoke a joint every once in a while. Unfortunately it's very illegal in my state and I don't want to jeopardize my career in any way.

I do enjoy caffeine as well

An ok day at work. This evening is what worries me a bit, not going to drink any alcohol at all for the first time in years...

Forgot to ask how your day was/is user.

whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 4K)

No u.

Stay strong my dude. Anytime you think of the urge to drink just immediately think of something else to do. Go run, pushups, jumping jacks, gaming, movies. Whatever. Just anything to keep your mind preoccupied.

My day is fine. Hanging in there with my loneliness and stuffs.

Thanks Sup Forumsto. I'm pretty confident in making it work. It's just gonna be a bit less fun and falling asleep will be more difficult. Will excercise as much as possible so beach 2020 should be nice lol.

i know the struggle bro. are you trying to quit entirely? it's hard but it's a process. don't look at it as "i'm never going to drink again" but rather as "i don't need that next drink". makes it feel much more manageable. find constructive activities to fill your time so you're not just drinking out of boredom. i went to counseling for my addictions and ended up making great friends with my counselor. we call eachother up pretty regularly and can share recipes and the like or make plans to meet up at concerts. plus she's a big titty tatted up mexican milf of 3 so i'm trying to get a sip off that nip. find out what her breast milk tastes like, if you know what i mean.

[][[]](][]sco][]rd]][ .gg/hZauhfx

Attached: 855787655677854421.jpg (1536x2048, 1.23M)

yes i think i know what you are saying, nigga

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 11K)

Not gonna quit entirely, no. I stopped doing drugs about 10 years ago and stopped smoking weed like 3,5 years ago so I've kicked habits before. Difference this time it's more cause of fear of health issues long term that I want to drink far less, the other times I stopped cause I just didn't feel like doing it anymore. Will probably substitute drinking with a lot more fucking with the gf, excercise and vidya lol. Yeah you do your best to get some of that exotic milk bro, fingers crossed!

Came here to post this

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

drinking can be a hard habit to kick though. i dropped hard drugs like coke and molly no problem but alcohol was a bitch. i ended up making a list of all the times i wanted to buy a bottle and racked up how much it would have cost me monthly. that was the kicker there for me. i still have the urge but it's easier to rationalize dropping the bottle when i look at what i'm saving. not to mention that i can't feel my liver throbbing nowadays lol

and thanks bro! meeting up with my milky mexi mama tomorrow for an open mic night and chicken wings so maybe i can get a sip. she's a single mom so that helps my chances. thinking about just being straight up and expressing my interest in suckling lol she's almost 25 years older than me so it would be just like having another kid to care for