Guise, I dropped my fucken fork on a thing that has bacteria

Guise, I dropped my fucken fork on a thing that has bacteria.
Would microwaving the fork for a while sterilize the fork, making it clean again so I can place it in my mouth safely?

This shit fucken happens to me all the time.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (750x1000, 145K)

yus, microwave it for at least 30 seconds to kill virus and bacterias

post results

That's a negative. It won't heat up the fork enough to sterilize it alone.
Wrap in foil to steam it or submerge with alcohol or germ x

>i've been talking to Gea
>to Gea?
they all started to laugh

Attached: 1571045874953.jpg (909x650, 77K)

So like, hand sanitizer?

yeah, that works but I prefer stuff with stronger alcohol content cause it feels cleaner

My mom has this 99.99% alcohol. Is that the kind youre saying?

Sorry forgot pic

Attached: s-l1000(2).jpg (563x1000, 65K)

put some alcohol based product on it, like hand sanitizer, then wrap it in foil (the alcohol is evaporating way faster than the metal will heat up to the temperature where bacteria starts to die painfully) and microwave it for about 1-1.5 min

i worked in a small restaurant and we sterilized everything like this

I dont want it to be painfully. I want it more instantly so they dont feel it.
My concern is what of there is some alcohol left on it? Wont that kill the good bacteria in my guts?

wait a few minutes before eating with it, the alcohol should evaporate

Okay. Im going to try it right now and let it sit for a few minutes after because it may be hot.
Ill play love in an elevator by aerosmith, thats my grandmas favorite song, then when the song is done Ill eat with the fork.

your mom is a miserable drunk

godspeed OP and happy dining

Oh shit, what the fuck guise!
This shit is exploding and fires

What the fuck guise my mom is yelling

Attached: hqdefault(4).jpg (480x360, 17K)

EGGXCEELENT
wish i had that, its perfect. surgically clean

That's an old-ass fork. You get that at a flea market or something? I bet some 80 year old guy scratched his balls with it when he was a kid.

almost sterile now

No fuck, my mom unplugged it an throwed it outside it opened and she kicked the fork she yelled

Attached: donate-broken-appliances-800x800.jpg (600x398, 121K)

It's part of the process, trust the method

That's exactly what it looks like when my chefs do it at my restaurant, i have the cleanest restaurant in Oświęcim

for revenge take all the utensils in the house and put it in the microwave.
Then fill microwave with gasoline and light on fire

Looks fine to me, yell that at her, "Looks fine to me!"

No, maybe you have different microwaves. My mom yelled.
She said I have to go

Yup

This is Timmies mother, you guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves telling him to do this. I've contacted the local authorities. They will back trace your internet addresses and you will be procecuted.

Also, buy another backup microwave & utensils for when she gets mad, tell her you will exclusively use your microwave & STERILIZED cutlery, in your room/porch(however it pans out)

Oh no, quick someone, hack the police pls, I have no antivirus.

Whatever you do, don't call the internet police, we were only trying to help you son, you see mam.. at my restaurant, things work a little differently.. and we are world famous..

I think you should have a try at it yourself, honestly, i just don't think Timmie is very bright, he most likely performed a flawed procedure, and obviously your cutlery is like the middle ages if even your dumb son saw how filthy you are

tits or gtfo

Attached: 3200125459.gif (563x551, 323K)

one minute guys, someone is knocking on the door

Akekekekek

>a thing that has bacteria
nearly everything has bacteria, including your mouth