How long realistically until this fat stupid fuck gets thrown out of office?

How long realistically until this fat stupid fuck gets thrown out of office?

Attached: 1530059577630.jpg (353x352, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/hardball/watch/nancy-pelosi-says-dems-will-not-vote-on-impeachment-inquiry-at-this-time-71335493745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd say, uhh... Around january, 2025. That's your best bet. He'll leave himself

never

beat me to it :)

2025 (at the earliest). boy

Attached: trumpster.jpg (646x842, 56K)

Uhh, duhr hurr....

You think about him more and more everyday . Does he haunt you in your nightmares? Do you check under your bed for Trump at night?

Yup, he will probably have to quit...

Any day now I hear.

2024, so 5 years

That's because you are both dumb AND slow...

Attached: 1499447211409.jpg (500x284, 33K)

the paid shills are out in full force today

So you do believe he will be thrown out then?

Do you jerk off to him every night?

No doubt

Slow and steady wins the race. Not like I like Trump himself, but autists like OP make him stronger every day.
Cool. Got an actual arguement? Or at least a drawing you made yourself?
What an effort!

Alright listen up you faggots, the only reason this orange fuckhead is still in the office is mainly your reaction. The logic is simple
>if the establishment does not like it, it means it's probably good

Attached: 1557889144901.jpg (686x960, 89K)

Don’t change the subject my man, I barely think about politics. But you’re the one who made the thread. Clearly you think about this man for hours a day. That’s not healthy.

Attached: kktor.jpg (918x672, 109K)

About 2 months after his term is over.
Btw, was he even living in that hovel? Or in his golden apartment.

Damn I hate Trump but I have to say.. The democrats and Failin' Pelosi have really let him do whatever the fuck he wants. Gotta love having a 2 party system where they just look the other way all the time.

No accountability, only a total corruption of the US Government from Trump and Failin' Pelosi.

Attached: 1563772736267.jpg (588x806, 434K)

2021 when he is not re elected

Attached: 1498050882098.png (909x695, 673K)

>He'll leave himself
Holy fuck the delusion is strong.
He will leave either dead, in handcuffs, or fleeing another country

Because they weren't ready yet. They know if they go in half-assed it's just going to get shot down by Reps in the Senate.

You’ve been saying this since he got elected

Attached: 1561235320153.jpg (480x720, 70K)

>dumb
>our guy won
>slow
>we clearly beat you to the voting booth
>some of you guys didnt even show up
Stay mad.

Any day now, I'm SURE of it.

Stay mad.

Too many fat stupid fucks who want him in office.

Still mad she lost?

They don't need Senate approval to hold an impeachment investigation vote in the House, as has always been done in the past. Pelosi's impeachment "by press conference" has never been done before.

>This afternoon Pelosi states impeachment is once again off the table, states she will block any impeachment votes in the House
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/nancy-pelosi-says-dems-will-not-vote-on-impeachment-inquiry-at-this-time-71335493745

Attached: collateral damage.jpg (568x725, 106K)

>the delusion is strong
Are you sure it's me who's deluded?
Why should I like a guy who sucks jewish cock day and night?

Any day now, right?

>orange man bad

Any day now, right?

Sure kid.

So weak.

>Are you sure it's me who's deluded?
Yes. Yes I am. Only you and your band of retard subhumans believe that you are right.
Literally everyone else knows you are wrong.
All the economists.
All the journalists.
All the scientists.
Everyone that uses one bit of logic and doesn't only go with their feelsies.

You know, you're not convincing me too much here. Prove me wrong at least

Jesus you are dumb, that means the precise opposite of what you think it means...they are going to push through without a vote because A.they dont have to have a vote to proceed and B.they are circumventing house floor Republicans

Love seeing those white flags.

How much are you getting paid to spam this shit?

Take this shit to pol you fucking fag

sauce please

"Clearly" lol, you ARE dumb and slow...

I made this thread? Wow I must be time traveling again because I dont remember making this thread yet, maybe later... retard

So you are saying Trump gets his strength from autism...that makes sense

January 19, 2025 - when the next President is sworn into office.

For the most part, common facts don't need to be proven once they are established...in other words, it is pretty common knowledge that you are just wrong...

Why? You guys never want to hear the facts and your candidate lost already anyway. Why would I waste the time and energy?

>hue hue i dont like what he said thatm eans i win xD
This tard logic didn't win her the election and it won't win you the argument, libtard.

You got half of that right...

except a vote is requires to proceed...

Sure kid.

>all the economists
Elections are not based on what economists think
>all the journalists
Elections are not based on what the journalists think
>all the scientists
Elections are not based on what the journalists think

What you, imbecile, fail to notice, is that it's in the long run, the people who will choose their president. And who out of the bunch seems the least pathological?
Remember, people like the little guy, the guy who everyone up there seems to be against. And who is that right now?
>yang
>tulsi
>trump
And who is favoured by conservatives
>trump

january 2025

>How long realistically until this fat stupid fuck gets thrown out of office?
Jan 19. 2025.

Sure kid

I know you are but what am I?

They want to drag the impeachment thing until the elections now that the Russia conspiracy is totally debunked, Trump's approval ratings are higher than ever and another "nothing-burger" would be the last nail in the Democrats coffin.

>orange man rad

No he is not

An investigation is required before a vote, dont be so impatient, look how long the other two impeachments took

no u

Attached: 12026283.jpg (496x563, 159K)

>and that's exactly why a Polish scientist has had such a fucking hard time proving that earth was not flat
I mean, I'll still think that Trump's the best option, no matter what. Even if he does suck a jewish cock. And I don't remember picking anyone but him
Hell yeah he does. His political opponents' autistic screeching makes his voter base grow larger and more convinced that they are doing the right thing

I like yang, Tulsi too but she's been involved in some shady shit, yang or Trump and ill be happy I feel that yang can be the only Dem to ever help the US, Trump's the safer choice since his policies have been proven to work but yang > than every other fucker

The use of "libtard" won't win you any respect either my friend...as soon as everyone sees that they immediately see you are a hard headed idiot...there is no debating or even arguing as adults with someone like you...so go sit in the corner

Never...

>there is no debating or even arguing as adults with someone like you...so go sit in the corner
fucking THIS

"For the most part" retard...

btardsayswhat

I didin't plan on voting but now I will just out of spite for faggots like you

I'm not out to win the enemy's respect, matey. I'm out to win the war, and giving up and telling me you won't debate me and to go away is pretty much admitting defeat.

Well, why not make me an exception to your "for the most part" as well, then? Seems like a plausible thing.
In other words, you're not guaranteed to be right either
I'm telling you, Trump sucks the jewish cock, but it's better than these other democratic crazies.
Yang seems somewhat competent. I like his idea to cut the big tech a little. And he's not spewing
>muh diversity
>muh equality
On every third word

libtard

Pelosi's stated she'll block any vote for an impeachment inquiry for the mean time, which hints at there being some doubts among Den leadership about proceeding. The fact is that a vote on the impeachment inquiry is only a formality that's not required under US law. The only part of the process that requires a vote in the House is the actual impeachment itself. The House has to pass the impeachment charges with a majority vote, where the actual impeachment "trial" takes place in the Senate. Pelosi has a large enough Dem House majority to impeach the president. But the Republican controlled Senate has enough votes to block actual removal of the President from office.

TL;DR - the Articles of Impeachment will pass the House vote, but die in the Senate. Trumps not going anywhere.

How long will OP whine and bitch like the gender neutral faggot he/she/it is?

Attached: mr_potato_head_idk.jpg (805x1133, 207K)

You do realize his primary voter base stays the same size while his opposition grows, do you not? A FOX news poll has him polling HIGHEST EVER...for impeachment of course

Corner...now! Dumbass!

2020 elections. If people just looked at the facts, he'd win in a landslide considering how well things are going with the economy and the dems wanting to give "free" healthcare to illegals.

But feelings don't care about facts, so I'd say he's got a 40% shot.

haha look at the trump supporter what a faggot

>muh faux news isnt so faux when it agrees with me xD
>orange man is FINISHED xD

Dont forget! Election day is January 20, 2021!

excellent vagina neck pic there my man

>says the guy who lost

>I'm out to win the war
Your side has even brainwashed you into thinking this is a war between the left and the right. And you are just going ahead and fighting it for them, like a willing sheep
There is a war, between the super rich and everyone else, and you are the pawns fighting on the wrong side.

lol is that you in the pic?

Good luck with your "war"... jackass Just remember, while your imaginary tanks roll...everyone elses eyes roll

Attached: Types of Presidents.jpg (1028x800, 251K)

Get a job, libtard.

Sure kid.

Trump may not occupy the white house much longer, but he will always and forever be the king of /b.

He is the edgiest edgelord whoever lived, the ultimate hero for loveless incels and troglodyte neckbeards everywhere. Anyone with any loyalty to the culture of /b must swear allegiance to the angry pumpkin!

>orange man nigger

No, I am not aware of that. It seems like good news, though.
>less people to make Israel great again

No dumbass, I am using FOX news as the example because you disregard every other news source that came to that conclusion before hand.. it is YOUR hypocrisy I am pointing out in doing so

are you a genuine inbred redneck or are you just as retarded as one?