What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0309291/
youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
youtube.com/watch?v=95XUnuT96GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dear White People - suck our black cocks you racist homophobic Islamaphobic faggots!!

Nothing. My stock is up 300%.

Their line-up became garbage. Only like 20 classic movies.

I just got TCM again today. I have unlimited (removable) storage on my DVR- I could literally get 84 new movies a week, a lot of them rare, ones you can't find online ANYWHERE.

I could literally have 4000 classic movies per year- which I can't watch. I can watch maximum 11 movies a week. 5 during the week, 3 on saturday and 3 on sunday.

Such a shitty selection for film.

>Netflix
>Less and less Flix
>Turning into another cable channel

Their biggest competitor, Amazon, has infinitely better selection.

I'm going to make my own online video thing and call it Netkino.

>ones you can't find online ANYWHERE

Go ahead and name five (5; f i v e) movies available on TCM that are impossible to find on the wide world of the Internet.

>ones you can't find online ANYWHERE.

Name one, I'll find it within 10 minutes.

>das pik
mein sidens

Kubrick's Napoleon. 1080p BR remux.

it was a fun way to rewatch Breaking Bad
Bojack Horseman is top-tier
Orange Is the New Black, Better Call Saul and Stranger Things are all okay
That OA series looks interesting
I can watch Star Trek on my ipad on the train yay
Some cool documentaries on there

Also can just make a new trial account every month, which means it's free

THE INTERFACE IS FUCKED FOR STARTERS

I find that they compliment each other very well. I'm noticing less overlap between their libraries, and that each fills different niches of what I want to watch. It would be nice to have just once service, so I'm weakly against fragmentation of the streaming market, but I can also see that having both of these services in tandem provides a pretty robust video library.

>Napoleon

It never came out you retard, nice try.

netflix will have its own tv channel one day

Sweet attempt at saving face, fatboy. Don't write checks with your porky fingers that your butt can't cash.

I will beat you to market with Kinoflix

Increasing competition and a gradual change in focus towards original programming.

Neither of this a wrong, but I think subscribers are going to see less and less stuff get added each month and more and more original stuff.

the (((Netflix Originals)))

The 13 reasons show that just came out wasn't half bad.

It was never made you imbecile. You know it wasn't. You just got called out for talking bullshit so thought you'd try and bullshit some more.

Normies overhype the shit about 6/10 drama show and 2/10 capeshit shows.

Nothing. Normies love it. The movie selection isn't the best but it has quite a few of the TV shows I watch so I'm still subscribed.

>paying for the streaming jew
that's what went wrong

>damage control at DEFCON 5

my fucking sides. have you even used google before?

Name one Sup Forums-related thing that isn't jewish.

You imbecile.

You just got btfo

Blue Spring: Revolver

OH SHIT

THE MEME-ING POWER IS REAL!

CAN I SUCK YO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKK!!!!

>Blue Spring: Revolver
You mean this

imdb.com/title/tt0309291/

pathetic paint job

you should really consider just logging off for the night if you can't find it

Yeah yeah. Just admit it, you lost.

You're not clever enough, user.

>waving the white flag this frantically

I accept your defeat. That makes number 100 for the week. What a nice way to end a beautiful Sunday.

It was nothing personal, kid. Don't get too hung up about it.

They started rotating their line up from good shit and interesting films to mediocre exclusive netflix originals

cancelled in december

this

The original version of the Big Sleep where Bogart slaps Bacall

You lost. Keep raging hard, you still lost.

>still hasn't delivered on his promise

guess i shouldn't expect more from some fat autist on Sup Forums

Asylum general, that should be a bannable offense OP.

How does it feel losing so hard?

Hurts, right?

Crocodile Dundee

I'm still waiting. Tick-tock. Get it done before the tendies get cold and rubbery, fatboy.

>It's an two people each think they're """"trollin"""" each other whilst they waste their time both looking like idiots thread

When their original content started becoming questionable content it was all over.

>it's an two people
>an two

yeah, i'll be sure to take your broken english opinions very seriously

This guy is hilarious. I like your style

Wait--you read that and the use of 'whilst' and that didn't immediately inform your decision of comment? He might as well throw a heretoforeafterby for good measure.

I dropped the post four words in.

But while I have you here—
>that didn't immediately inform your decision of comment

dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI

youtube.com/watch?v=95XUnuT96GE

iron fist sucked and the chapelle specials were only 7/10

what the shit are you people talking about
napoleon was fucking scrapped because of the industry jews

>People pay for a shrinking library
>Join because there is a series on there and no where else atm
>Finish series move on to other things to watch
>While you were watching something else they removed the series because of licenses
>A few months later you see it back on the site
>WOW GUYS LOOK WE ADDED MORE CONTENT TO MAKE THE SITE BETTER

They literally keep doing this over and over, my friend pays for it but I think he is a sucker. I will continue to use my private trackers and streaming sites.

They started spending more of their money for garbage original programs and less for licensing streaming and watching movies, which is what people originally fucking wanted.

Netflix has the money to rival HBO in terms of production values, but so many of their original shows turn out to be bad to mediocre.

Inside Straight ,1951.

I saw it last year on TCM. It had 55 votes on IMDB. Now it has 111 votes.

Great movie. I had never heard of it.

I know, I told him that.

He tried to get me to search for a movie that was never made. He got btfo and became salty.

I guess losing an internet argument hurts.

>Inside Straight ,1951.

It's like you were not even trying.

you're a fucking retard if you think he was being serious. everyone knows about Napoleon being canceled

>xvid avi
Almost gagged. Nice "exclusive" site you got there.

That's not a working link. I looked.

That's one of those sites that lists every movie ever made but the "movie player" is a picture of the poster with a javascript play button over the picture window. It doesn't actually have a video file.

Damage control: the post.

Seriously, just stop posting and the pain will go away.

>Old ass fuck movie
>Hey lets try to find the old guy who released this and most likely died already so we can and do a x264 matroska of it

At least I can get a copy of it.

Join a PT and get it yourself.

nah, ur actually just autistic
do you really believe someone on Sup Forums doesn't know that napoleon was scrapped??? take a chill pill instead of getting so buttflustered over memes

They canceled House MD. There is nothing to watch now

>At least I can get a shitty copy of it.
What a point to make.

What's PT? I'm telling you, you can't find that movie anywhere. I'd literally never even heard of it until it was randomly airing on TCM on day in the middle of a week day afternoon.

>>Hey lets try to find the old guy who released this and most likely died already so we can and do a x264 matroska of it

I don't even know what that means.

But I'm telling you you can't find a copy of it online. It's obscure- that's why TCM rules (and no, I wasn't the guy that posted about Napoleon, I was the one that posted about 4000 movies on TCM)

movieworldDOTwsSLASHinside-straight-1951-dvd5

why are you shilling so hard for TCM? any movie that is available with their service has inevitably been ripped. there are no such things as online library exclusives

That's right I can get a shitty copy of a shitty movie.

Let me see your shitty copy m8. We can compare our files mediainfos.

You really must be new here if you did that.
PT = Private Tracker
Stop shilling TCM

Holy shit, you found it. Ok, I stand corrected.

HOWEVER, I suspect this is a rip off the TCM airing of it, because the movie's never been released on vhs or DVD as far as I know.

So if TCM doesn't dig some obscure film out of their vault nobody gets it.

it's a great little film. It's sort of a budget low rent Citizen Kane, except about the old west.

I'm gonna bookmark this site.

Inside Straight 1951

why have you been sperging out in this thread? first the napoleon meme and now over some obscure movie. are you legitimately clinically diagnosed? calm down

>What went wrong?

>Service is called Netflix
>Service is focusing less on "flix"

It's time for a name change.

Nice attempt at being a special snowflake and not linking the site, but another user already linked it for me. Eat shit, you miserable turd.

It's not a shitty movie. But when I saw it on TCM, it was in HD, but it was obviously an beat up shitty print.

I'm not shilling TCM. TCM is objectively great, because of the size of their library.

Have you seen Filmstruck or Fandor's libraries? they're fucking garbage- and TCM made Filmstruck.

TCM is great because it's obscure shit, it's the breadth and depth of their library, it's not curated and carefully filtered by some redditor who tells you 12 Angry Men is "underrated."

>Let me see your shitty copy m8. We can compare our files mediainfos.
Again, very impressive pirating skills, Mr. Xvid Avi. I bet the ladies can't get enough.

I like how you refer to the "stupid other" as a redditor while you couldn't even find a movie that easily shows up on the first page of google when you search for it.

Shut the fuck up and enjoy your meal.

>why have you been sperging out in this thread?

You can't even identify the guy now, just stop you're the same as the Napoleon guy.

You didn't even fucking find it, the other guy did. Also, just finished uploading the movie to the tracker so now we have both copies.

You didn't say you wanted the link. I could probably find a MEGA link if you'd prefer.

You don't have to be salty, dude. I originally offered my assistance before you started bullshitting.

Can't we just be friends, user?

And you're the same as everyone diagnosed with autism. I guess that's why there are general symptoms about your kind.

I implied I wanted it. I'm not salty. You're just a fag. Get out of my thread.

my thoughts exactly

haha what?? its clearly u hombre. im sure ur tracker really appreciates ur super exclusive 1st page bing upload

I take it that's a no to being friends then?

I did google it, and I couldn't find it. You did, I concede that I was wrong. I'm surprised you were able to find such an obscure picture. But see my post reacting to it here:

But that doesn't make me wrong about most online classic films libraries being complete garbage, or TCM being awesome and full of great shit. I DVR'd 4 movies today, and I've had it for only one day.

Netflix SUCKS. Filmstruck, Fandor, Mubi, all these services are garbage. TCM is the only one that gives you a good selection. Thousands of great movies from before 1959.

Depends. What sort of friend activities can we do together? No, I'm not implying something homoerotic.

>im sure ur tracker really appreciates ur super exclusive 1st page bing upload

How old are ya, gramps?

>im sure ur tracker really appreciates ur super exclusive 1st page bing upload

fucking kek

I'm 28, but I like old movies. I like modern movies, too, but I watch too many movies to be satisfied with Netflix's killer collection of 20 movies from before 1959.

I try to watch at least one movie every day.

I'm not sure what you're insinuating, sir.

Well, good on you for being able to admit you were wrong.

Enjoy your kino-viewing experience, my friend.

Thanks, although Inside Straight is hardly kino. It's a good modest little movie, though.

I like that Amazon has older HBO shows like The Sopranos and The Wire, but their only original I really care for is The Man in the High Castle. Netflix has had better original programming, but it is starting to decline in quality as of late.

Black people hate queers and muslims too, but when a few elitist liberal black people call out white people on it that gets forgotten.

Their AMC stuff is great. Hell on Wheels, BCS, Halt and Catch Fire, BB once in a while...
They buy up shit properties like Trailer Park Boys. They got lucky with like 3 hits and then it was nothing but garbage. Their movies are shit I saw a thousand times growing up between VHS and cable or shovelware DTS.
I converted to pirate streaming a long time ago, but for the price it's good to have something for on the go.

>Removing shows and movies
>All countries don't share the same library
>Movie selection is quite poor in general

Dogshit catalog. It's gotten worse over the years if you can believe it. It's not necessarily all their fault though, in the beginning it was much easier to snag streaming rights.