I see nothing wrong here. Getting hyped as fuck

I see nothing wrong here. Getting hyped as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvrilPDKVLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But what about the wheat situation?

It's looking really good atm

looks exactly like prometheus why should i be hyped?

Looks decent. But Ridley Scott is going senile, so don't trust it 100%

>internet spends 2 years bitching that covenant will be xenoshit
>mfw it's xenokino

>Prometheus is a fucking mess
>let's make a direct sequel to it

>major complaint about Prometheus was the retarded characters
>trailer shows everyone disembarking onto an alien planet with no suits or even a gas mask and some girl being BLACKED in the shower while alien murderers are running around the ship
I'm going to see it but it's going to be purely to be up to date with the shitposting here.

It has Earth's vegetation which caused them to believe the atmosphere and air was breathable(Something missing from Prometheus). Which of course they did not account for airborne infections. Body Horror kino it looks like. Since we will not be getting anymore Cronenberg body horror anymore this will do

>more like Prometheus was lost on its nolanocapeshit fed audience
>then lets just give them a TFA style rehash of Alien

youtube.com/watch?v=nvrilPDKVLI

This franchise has released nothing but garbage since the early 90's. Why would anyone expect this to be good?

>This franchise has released nothing but garbage since the early 90's.
Try the mid 80's.

>paradise was supposed to be the Engineers' home planet, which was supposed to be full of wonders and completely different laws of physics and eldritch shit
>LOL NO, TURNS OUT IT WAS EARTH ALL ALONG BUT WITH MONSTERS

>which was supposed to be full of wonders and completely different laws of physics and eldritch shit
this was literally never ever promised to you. you made this expectation up out of whole cloth.

no it fucking doesn't

The franchise ended after Alien.

>The exact same story for the 3rd time

They should just put a sign in that planet, jesus christ fuck

>which was supposed to be full of wonders and completely different laws of physics and eldritch shit
There was nothing suggesting this. The Engineers were a stupid fucking concept in the first place.

W H E A T

IT'S FUCKING TIME BROS

Doesn't look like him