>Opens up about stuff
>Shares her voice and vcs with me
>Sends pics of her eyes, lips, ears, neck but not the full face
>Says she really, really loves me
>Wants us to be exclusive
>Constantly trying to hit me up and make us hang out online
>She's slowly opening up but we've been together for 8 months
What should I do Sup Forums?

Give her more time and hope she opens up enough to meeet IRL, or should I just stop investing myself emotionally and break it up?

Attached: a-big-butt-is-a-healthy-butt.jpg (800x450, 43K)

you're literally wasting your time and only doing this because your desperate

What do you suggest I do?

this isnt going to go anywhere. im just being honest with you.

You're still pretty young dude, so dont go wasting 8 months on girls on the internet.

Tell her you need to meet up in person or that you cant continue talking. If she says no, bid farewell and start talking to other girls

My advice is don't take advice from Sup Forums.

It is a stupid situation you're in, but you gotta make your own mistakes to learn. It's up to you

I did this some months ago, she promised me she'd share and open herself up that she just needed more time.

She's good girl, good relationship with her father and mother, motherly and sweet. It's going to fuck me up to leave her

lol you're getting catfished but some dude sending pics of some random girl

You've got scarcity mentality. I guarantee you that if you were talking to other girls you wouldnt be saying that

you're more of an emotional tampon than a bf

You should ask him to send you a pic of his dick

We VC regularly

I don't think that's true, I've turned down others who wanted to meet in real life, a big tiddy goth who I knew I would never be happy with.

I don't chase her, she always comes to me and to her benefit she has been sharing more and more of herself over time.

How long is too long, Anons?

Get on the Catfishing show, watch those douches track 'them' down for you. My bet it is a post-menopausal woman or hamplanet - not who you think it is.

You can still talk to her but realize that you are not dating and therefore you can persue other girls as well. Once you go on a date with another girl, her spidey senses will tingle and she'll open up much quicker
t. the girl who has always been "too busy studying" just asked me out for coffee the night I got back from a date with a girl I met the day before

Even if thats all true, whyhave you wasted ANY time with a girl you havent seen irl?
Its obvious that she has issues. You shouldnt waste any of your time waiting for her to fix them
This dude's 100% correct

I've seen pics of her body, just not her face. Says she's scared of showing her IRL identity cause a close friend had big issues with some dude she met online

I think she's got really big self steem issues more than anything else

Catfishing is not my concern, my struggle is knowing where to put the line of how long is too long to wait for a woman to be ready, specially one that has been opening up with time

Ready for what? T bagging on Halo?

as long as you aren't passing up on great opportunities because of her I think a year or so should be fine especially if she's making progress

It just happened, I was talking to 3 or 4 girls at the time two of which wanted to meet IRL. It's just it felt more right to be with her, even if it meant waiting for her to open up due to her issues

It's hard to find a smart, loving and sweet woman who has a good relationship with her father and wants to be a mother. She just ticks the boxes for me I guess

She. Wants. Attention. That's it.

A woman thats interested wont do this

damn straight

What are you looking for? A relationship?
Something casual?

>Meet some girl online
>some girl
>girl

Attached: 1457915078071.gif (500x375, 581K)

We do VC stuff and have her do all sorts of challenges irl to get her vaggie tingles going, I genuinely don't think intimacy is the issue. I meant ready for her to trust me that I am not a crazy psycho online that'd come hurt her if we were ever to break up

I think that's genuinely her worry

You cannot be this fuckin retarded OP

What woman doesn't, user?

100% catfishes 80% chance of dude 20% chance fat girl

A relationship

She sounds like a kid.

Watch the show cat fish It explains the concept well

Not really, kinda just focusing on my goals at the moment. It feels nice to have someone that comes to me everyday and tries to spend as much of their time with me as possible, she seems genuinely interested

Well, she is 18

What a fucking idiot you are OP. A gigantic waste of time for you and your bitch. That relationship what you call it, will not go anywhere. In fact, it's already dead. Stop kidding yourself you can do better. I had a friend like that once. Kept making excuses. Finally got rid of her and met a better version of her irl.

Then go talk to women IRL. Can you do that?

All, but the problem here is you"re getting nothing tangible in return

Maybe I am fooling myself, maybe I am wrong.

Here are the things she does that make me think she is genuinely interested, just frightened to meet IRL some dude she met online

>Stopped going out to parties and drinking for me
>Left toxic friendships for me
>Has turned down guys to be with me
>There's not a single day she doesn't message me and asks me to hang out if I fail to do so
>She has only been getting closer and closer over time
>She has admitted losing me is one of her biggest fears
>She respects me

>She has shared pics and her voice despite saying she never would, and despite having a big self esteem issue about her voice (she has a minor speech impediment)

Reply fail

Yes, I can but I genuinely want her and feel zero interest is hooking up with someone else

keep talking w her if it makes u feel better but find a real one. now its easier than ever just download tinder or that kind of trash dude u dont need to be brad pitt for fuck girls

You're being catfished.

I dunno, OP. I met a chick on a hookup site and got her number. We texted for 10 straight months without me seeing a clear pic of her face or ever talking on the phone. She’s super private because she lives with a guy who clearly thinks he’s still her bf even though they haven’t fucked in over a year.

Everyone told me I was being catfished but I finally convinced her to sneak out last week and meet me. She turned out to be a 100% real smoking little hottie and after about 20 minutes of laughing together we jumped in the backseat and fucked like rabbits.

Press her for more and you’ll find out sooner or later, but it’s probably no bueno.

For you, that is. For me is pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (531x789, 129K)

I couldn't bring myself to cheat on her dude, it would break her heart

Thats the issue right there. You act like this is the only girl with those qualities and therefore refuse to meet anyone else

There's not really much else to say since you're whipped, but stop wasting your time. Your gonna look back and hate yourself for this lmao

I am glad to hear it worked out in the end for you two dude, even if it was only for some quick fun. My fear is definitely not about being catfished, I feel I've got more than enough proof.

I'll keep showing her a good time and focusing on my goals, if the trend of sharing continues it's only a matter of time before she opens up enough to get what I want.
-

That's what I'd like to believe anyhow

> My fear is definitely not about being catfished, I feel I've got more than enough proof.

Honestly, my gut told me the same thing and I was right. Trust your instincts.

So what do you suggest, that I go against my own word and cheat on her after agreeing to be exclusive when she brought it up?

I don't chase her, I dont ask where she is and with whom, I don't lick her ass when she fucks up, I don't stop her from talking to anyone, or going anywhere

I just do my shit, and wait for her to come talk then set up a definite date to VC, Roleplay.. etc then make her squirt to sleep.
-

I know what being whipped is like, I don't think I am being that this time around

Im not suggesting you cheat, because this isnt a relationship. You want it to be one, but its not.

Im not saying you being a bitch either. Im saying that your just wasting your time because you think good women are hard o come by. And i truly understand where your coming from. Ive been there

My advice to you is to simply talk to other women. You'll find many good ones out there that will go on dates with you, but without all the baggage. You just have to get off your ass

I'll talk to other women and keep my options open, I think you are right and that's important to do either way, never good to get too attached.

Good luck my dude

Well, do consider I live out in the woods in a really small town. Life's not going that great at the moment, I do get companionship from her

It's not like I don't benefit at all, although I could probably be doing a lot better

Thank you, user

Spoiler: it's a dude role-playing.

>wont send pics

She's either fat or an uggo, OP.

Green text stories server

>discord_.gg/Sup Forums

Here's why I don't think that's true.

>1. She made a really big deal about sharing her voice to the point she made me think her voice was so bad I'd literally be listening to a 40 year old truck driver
>Turns out she sounds like a sweet little angel that sometimes stutters and giggles a lot
She is stupidly self conscious

If this is true, I hate OP
>you are so fucking retarded you deserve to be loveless
If this is untrue, I hate OP

>we've been together for 8 months
Nope. You've been away for 8 months, but texting.
Big difference.

What about it makes you so pissed off?

>>Stopped going out to parties and drinking for me
>>Left toxic friendships for me
>>Has turned down guys to be with me
All things based on stuff she said with no proof. Consistent with catfishing or attention whoring.

>>There's not a single day she doesn't message me and asks me to hang out if I fail to do so
Yes, because she likes the attention.

>>She has only been getting closer and closer over time
>>She has admitted losing me is one of her biggest fears
>>She respects me
More words.

Nothing actually counts until you meet someone in person. This bullshit you have going on is going nowhere. But you'll keep doing it because you're that fucking desperate and sad.

I was talking to a girl one time that I thought had a really cute voice. Saw her IRL and she was fat. Voice is nothing to go by. You need to tell her that you want to know who you're talking to or you're going to move on.

Still does not rule out fat.

100% chance she's a fat hag.

Here's the only two options I see

>1. Keep her developing feelings of love till she fully opens up to me, which she has been doing over time while I focus on my goals and enjoy her companionship

Or

>2. Call her up tomorrow and tell her that she either agrees to meet up IRL or she can forget about me, make her cry, give us both a hard time and potentially force her to do something she doesn't feel ready to do, then break up
Which one sounds more desperate and sad?

If you're enjoying it then go on, getting close to people and having them ghost you really helps you grow as a person in my experience, i no longer feel like i want to die every day and i have clear goals in my life.
And that's the worst case scenario

3) meet a real woman you fucking loser and forget why you ever cared about your neurotic fattie penpal

its not sad, its putting your well being first. There's nothing wrong with that. Dont feel guilty for other peoples actions

Yeah I agree with you two, already made a cute sounding girl that ended up being pretty fat. I've seen pics of her body tho, she's pretty slim and grew up doing gymnastics.

But yes you are right. Of course she is not perfect. She's got big self esteem issues and suffers from anxiety, it's obvious a girl 100% perfect on her track wouldn't be wasting her time with a dude online either
-

Something is gotta give (That also applies to me)

BECAUSE HOW COME HE GET OWN THREAD?? HOW COME I GET NO THREAD? HOW COME HE ALWYS GET OWN THREAD?

I'd do 1, there's no real reason to rush anything if it's something you enjoy doing

like do people actually think they're funny on here? Its cringy sometimes

its about maximum enjoyment. he's doing the minimum

Is it really? It's not, keeping the dream of something alive and using it for self improvement is the way to go, i was talking to a guy over a couple of months, we got along extremely well and flirted a lot, i knew he was too good to be tre but i channeled the happiness and energy from it into training and dieting and lost 30kg in just a few months.

But its just that. A dream. This dude needs to wake up and stop living in fantasies

I do genuinely enjoy being with her, but the other anons here do have a point.

She told me this once

>''I love you, and I am very scared you'll break away from me if I open up more and you don't like me. Why would I risk losing you?''

I think even she realizes I should be pushing her more, take away my attention to make her give in. But it just feels cheap, forceful and desperate.

Shut up whale

She's a fatty 200%
I'll publicly execute myself if I'm wrong.

>I think even she realizes I should be pushing her more, take away my attention to make her give in. But it just feels cheap, forceful and desperate.

Thats just life man. Its a game and you gotta learn how to play

Dreams are good for the soul, and if it ends badly he will learn from it and grow as a person.
Do you want to continue living in a possible dream or risk it all? With the anxiety she has it'll hit her hard.
Soon to be not whale, i've figured out some things in life user, things are good even as i live in daily almost constant moderate to extreme pain without any pain killers and limited use of my legs from an injury.

>Do you want to continue living in a possible dream or risk it all? With the anxiety she has it'll hit her hard.

I don't believe forcing things will help, I might get what I want but it won't last. It's gotta come from her, it's gotta be her idea.

The same way at first she thought the idea of dating someone online was ridiculous, and then she came to me to ask for exclusivity. The same way she said she would never share her voice or send pics, then she actually did and we had a lot of fun VCing. You can't force love.
-

But I also can't be waiting forever, can I?

Dreams can turn into nightmares pretty quickly. With this advice you'll be putting your own happiness by the wayside while making sure that someone you haven't seen with your own eyes is.

The only person that will put you first is yourself OP

>her spidey senses will tingle
You're mentally ill get some help.

Attached: 1561086822744.jpg (1024x681, 100K)

What, and I cannot possibly stress this enough, the ACTUAL fuck?! Do you children actually "interact" with each other like this in actual reality? Like, where did society go so absolutely wrong that people like you exist and that's just how you interact with the world; virtually, through electronic communication, basically a desperate cuck with absolutely zero social skills. This is coming from an Aspie, too. You're fucked socially, dude. Holy shit.

Wew. Fucking. Lad.
>she promised me she'd share and open herself up that she just needed more time
>She's good girl, good relationship with her father and mother, motherly and sweet
Translation: She is fat and hideously deformed and is catfishing you with any pictures sent of a non-morbidly obese and grotesquely deformed girl. OR: She is absolutely mentally ill with huge personality disorders and is a gigantic slut in her hometown and wants to find some sucker who doesn't know that she's sucked and fucked literally the entire town and it's surrounding area. OR: It's a dude catfishing you
>you're more of an emotional tampon than a bf
Worse yet, he's not even a bf. They've never met IRL and he's never seen what she looks like. That's not a relationship. Period.
>We VC regularly
Because no dude sounds like a girl or can change their voice to sound more feminine...
>She. Wants. Attention. That's it.
Pretty spot on
>A woman thats interested wont do this
Grade A advice
>Here is a list of things she told me she's doing just for me because I'm so special
As it turns out, this was actually a list of all the things she does regularly that she just doesn't want you to know about. H/she definitely does not respect you
>I can but I genuinely want her and feel zero interest is hooking up with someone else
Oneitis/scarcity mentality. "She" is playing the fuck out of you because you're weak and she views you as a source of "good feelz"

Haven't read the thread yet but this happened to me. She was a real chick, just not the one she was sending me pictures of. Went on for a year and felt like that time was stolen from me. Face chat with her or end it bro

Do you like her?

ask her for nudes then post them on Sup Forums

Sounds like you should try to slowly move things along then, try to step it up without startling her.
Nope, as i said, if he enjoys it then why not? If it makes him happy he won't be putting hus happiness for the wayside.

TRP?

Same happened to me. However the pics were older. In recent picture she got a lil chubby. I went on with it. She's my fiance currently. Hope to getting wedding asap

Post tits or gtfo

Yes, out of a bunch of girls I was chatting with and agreeing to meet up IRL at the time she was the one I chose to agree to be exclusive with.

Others asked, I declined. I really like her.
-

Never, I promised I wouldn't share anything she sends me and I won't.

She's sent pictures guys, eyes, nose, ears, neck, even her full body clothed from different angles with time stamp. Just not uncensored face, but from the pics you can tell she is neither fat, nor deformed.
-

And even if she was, I think I'd still like her so that's not my concern anyway

Disregard this op. He'll have you waiting for this chick for the next 40 years lmao

>Never, I promised I wouldn't share anything she sends me and I won't.

we won't tell

I'ma dude
>Sounds like you should try to slowly move things along then, try to step it up
You're truly an intellectual user
>Never, I promised I wouldn't share anything she sends me and I won't.
Nice, the way i do it is that anything that was shared publicly is fair game but private pics m vids should be kept private.

No, I won't. The only reason I haven't broken it up with her is cause she's been consistently getting closer and opening up more. If she had failed to do so I wouldn't be making this thread.

I'll give her till new years, a year. If she can't then, it'll be over. I must have limits.

Cleft palate maybe? Gnarly mole? Unibrow and mustache? It's definitely something. Not just 'muh privacy' and 'muh shyness'

Is her name Ashley?

>she's been consistently getting closer and opening up more
Kinda pointless to make this thread then, just see where it leads

The man wants a relationship and isnt getting it from her. Read the thread.

>Sounds like you should try to slowly move things along then, try to step it up

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

No, we participate in intelligent, meaningful dialogue that enriches the human experience
xD

No, but she's got a scar on the side of her head which she is self conscious about. I think her biggest issue is her speech impediment, which I find pretty amusing

Giggles and stutters a lot, doesn't bother me a bit.

No, it's not

My promises mean something

you joke but thats /b at its best

I value your input, even those calling me a loser. It helps put things into perspective