What is the worst drug to drive under the influence on???

what is the worst drug to drive under the influence on???
bonus points for first hand experience.

Attached: img.png (314x363, 13K)

Potassium Cyanide

Surely acid, I had a mate that had a 250ug tab and forgot he had to get his dad from the airport 3 hours after he dropped, I don't know how he didn't die or how his dad didn't find out. But he came back to the sesh 40 minutes after he left and we all kinda just passed it off like it was nothing, but looking back that could not ave been easy.

Mushrooms.
When you sit in the car, it might as well be a fucking Russian military helicopter.

Yup. Drove to six flags. Took mushrooms on the way there. Assumed I had time for them to kick in. Got lost. Had to stop and ask for directions. The people at the convenience store seemed alien. No idea how we finally got there.

Ketamine

I've driven on 4 tabs of acid, honestly it wasn't so hard. the visuals weren't too distracting, the hard part is remembering exactly what you're doing and where you are.

yeah fair, worst i've driven on was a few cones and coke, that was still pretty simple

wet

wet??

yeah, tbh driving drunk is harder.

of all the substances I've tried I feel like pure Dex would be the hardest.

i actually like driving drunk. its a really awful thing to enjoy but it's pretty much the most stupid yet based thing to do to feel free in australia. the cops have spent decades and millions on RBT and other anti drink-driving schemes yet you can undermine it all by having like 8 beers an driving on a quiet road once in a while. anyone else do this?

Pcp dipped cannabis also called water
>source ryder from gta san andreas

Attached: dxe1WR8xPr.jpg (650x650, 82K)

sounds feral

Different user, but I've seen quite a few people on it and they're out of their fucking minds. I couldn't imagine how they can operate their bodies, let alone a vehicle of any kind. They're also impervious to pain.

As far as drugs that I wouldn't recommend driving on from my own personal experience? Excessive doses of Xanax. You might trip your balls off on shrooms or acid and STILL be more coherent than the void that is a serious Xanax high.

I've drove on an eighth of shrooms and it was shockingly easy. Anyone who says otherwise is probably going off word of mouth. Tripping and driving in general is pretty easy unless it's a heroic dose. Alchahol is probably the hardest. I get to a point where my vision gets blurry and the only solution is to close one eye and for the best.

fpbp

Driving on bars is what made me the man I am today.

Attached: D669E455-42EF-4E32-BACC-3CA987FC37B4.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Oh, also, I 180ed my car on Xanax once. No fucking clue where it was but I hit a pothole really hard apparently and my car wasn't having it. Luckily it was midnight. I was just about to get on the highway, driving up the merge lane. Got luckier than piss and counted my blessings. Took off and went home without looking back.

Right? I've arrived places, gotten out of the car and had that rush of fresh air hit me and suddenly realize "holy fuck, I'm already here".

Very rare to find good xan in Aus, most people press their own and sell. lucky cunts in u.s just get a prescription and sell.

That's because they handed them out like Pez for years, and still do. It's the American way. Drugs for everyone, but weed is still struggling for legalization.

>Good
>Benzos
The only excuse is if you're below the age of twenty. Otherwise, you're a manchild that takes manchild drugs and has zero grasp on his life. I'd rather you do heroin. Bartards are the lowest of the low right next to tweakers.

Oh, boohoo. We've heard it all before for the last two decades. It'll get legalized when it gets legalized. They're already pushing CBD in every other state by now. Just hold your horses and be patient. Doesn't matter what benefits there are to using cannabis, you still don't make the rules around here.

MDMA, I had to move my car

I had to move my car out of the tow zone I didn’t realize I was in like an hour after I took 2 .4 cape & it felt as if the car was being propelled forward by another person in the passenger seat

probably any hallucinogen

Go back to smoking salvia and listening to 10000 Days

Attached: zoomer 2.png (250x233, 55K)

driving on ecstasy was the greatest experience of my life behind the wheel, felt like I had 360 vision and the car had a warm heart of its own. fun as fuck. would never drive drunk/on acid/shrooms though

on a related note, has anyone successfully jerked off while driving on the highway? i've done it twice and i want to know if i'm the only one

usually isn't that bad, did you have anything else?

Qualude

How old are you??

Attached: boomer.jpg (220x160, 5K)

Motherfucker... I am not complaining, the legal status never has and never will prohibit my ability to get stoned. I've been smoking since a roach could get you a felony, so the fact that I can get caught with an ounce and just have it tossed is good enough for me.

Summary: Don't get caught, and the legal status won't matter.

You're implying I'm a hippy off of pure projection. I don't even smoke weed anymore and haven't seen any sort of hallucinogens in about 3 years now. Even if I was some smelly burnout, I still wouldn't mortgage my house for a boat of Xanax and then die whenever I run out of my money because I had to go cold turkey.
Tl;Dr I don't even have to tell you to kill yourself, you'll just die eventually because you're a retarded addict that can't pick the right drugs.

Then why are you whining about the laws? Just shut up and smoke your weed.

I have never done Xanax and haven't done any drugs whatsoever for around 3 months

Ya, this. Took a drive with a couple friends, ended up in the middle of the goddamn mountains in a rest area stuck in 2 inches of snow. After we sobered up enough to figure out the car won't move when it's in park, we managed to free ourselves.

Whatever, buddy. Enjoy your shitty comedowns, emotional destruction and week long bouts of suicidal depression. You strayan fags never had any sort of common Sense if you ask me.

Probably at least

>100

righto sport

Attached: fkn hell.jpg (253x199, 11K)

It's called commentary on the fact that pharmaceuticals are handed out like candy, unlike cannabis. Didn't mention my personal opinion, just stated a fact. Stop whining about what you assume is whining.

Anyone know when qualudes died out?? curious

Late 80's, early 90's, depending on the country and region in it.

Lithium

Xanax is probably the worst cuz you can black out easily and wake up in prison

>No one takes bi-polar medication for fun

Right?...

Tramadol, i could take up to 800mg / 1200mg a day, worst withdrawl of my life.

That's what you get for fucking with Tramadol. It's weak as shit, and so are people who get addicted to it.

sounds awful

Or strapped down in a hospital. Because you ripped out your IV and called the nurse a

>nigger

I quit that shit after 3 years, i ruined almost Every relationship i ever had

It is 100%, just gives you alot energy and after that rush i just nod of everywhere, drivning, sittning in trafic, home waking up is fucking shit, only ate 1 once a day, lost about 70lbs

80*

I suggest staying away from stronger drugs, then. Otherwise, you're fucked.

he said he took two .4 caps, which if i'm not mistaken is 800mg MDMA. at that dose his eyes would be darting all over the place and he'd forget what he was doing every 20 seconds

I was voiles on Molly for a long time, shit also sucked after the initial high,

What drugs for exp?

Hooked*

Heyyy...he was behind of this..

Attached: 9101570616134406.jpg (1414x1181, 142K)

Honestly, I've experienced a lot of different drugs over the years. As an older guy, after the fact, I'm compelled to just say stick with weed. It's the only thing that didn't have adverse effects with me through prolonged (permanent) use.

However, for the sake of the conversation...

Oxycontin - This shit is hard to get nowadays, and I don't know if it's even prescribed anymore. It was easily a catalyst in the explosion of the opioid "epidemic" you hear about. The high was amazing. I never had a desire to use heroin or inject anything intravenously, but I've heard from heroin users that the peak (not onset) is comparable and the high is "cleaner" feeling.

Xanax - I don't know why I liked erasing days so much, but I used to love video games and playing guitar on Xanax. Eventually, I'd go blank, but when I went over stuff I recorded while blanked out, it sounded so... odd. Creatively, it unlocks some weird element that even psychedelics don't unlock.

Shrooms - Guitar. Video games. Road trips. Concerts. Shrooms. Enough said.

MDMA - You already know why, I don't need to explain this one.

Cannabis (all forms) - Nah, not gonna explain this one either.

Cocaine - I have the least experience with this one, but it was enjoyable. I just don't care for stimulants, I enjoy psychedelic, psychoactive, or just plain ol' relaxing stuff.

Thats intersting to hear, last time i tried oxy was a while ago and i didnt have the same experience, might be the dose.

Shooroms/ acid is something i do wanna try but i have heard different experiences from a different people, some say its visuslly stimulating and other halucinsting, etc

There is a big difference between oxycodone and Oxycontin. Oxycontin is a brand name, essentially Percocet on steroids with time release.

Ok btards, this thread is still sort of active, whats the best drug to have sex on? -OP

I used to do it a lot.

Coke, fuck like a monster

>my wee wee goes soft after like 4 lines :(
makes me very confident though

What are you talking about, Oxy's are everywhere.

Driven while coming down on acid twice. Not so bad, very chill. Did it once while peaking and smoked all the crystal left in my MJ grinder. No accident but it was winter in a snow storm in northern Canada. Not the best road conditions even when sober. Drove for hours until empty. Stopped for coffee and gas. Didn't even want coffee. Just didn't want anyone to find out I was tripping balls. Stupid.

Are you literate? I said I don't know if they even make them anymore. I haven't touched them or any other opiate in over a decade, so how would I know if they're still in production or not?

Well, speaking of illiterate, you wrote:
>This shit is hard to get nowadays, and I don't know if it's even prescribed anymore.
Your words, not mine. Yes, they prescribe them, and yes they make them. It will never go away because, despite the opiate epidemic, they are medically necessary for pain management post-op surgery, trauma, and illnesses like cancer. Purdue makes brand-name Oxy, but they have generics made by a wide variety of manufacturers.