Is it just me or is every ‘Netflix’ film or series on Netflix involve an interracial couple as the main characters...

Is it just me or is every ‘Netflix’ film or series on Netflix involve an interracial couple as the main characters? Are the jews behind this??

Attached: 2D503C82-BFEB-43BF-BC28-1584108D84BE.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/magazines/style/people-events/article/2147375/deal-netflix-seems-great-obamas-it-good-streaming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not just netflix, and yes its propaganda, may or may not be jews as Sup Forums is insane.

yea maybe if you turn a blind eye to the overwhelming majority of the ones that dont have an interracial couple as the main characters
what the fuck are you on about

Let me guess, you’re left wing too?

Yes, and yes. Although, in some cases, it could just be appealing demographic swings based on the average consumer. It is absolutely everywhere now, though; from commercials, to shows, to films, etc. My guess is that whatever makes the most money wins, and that seems to be selling absolute equality as if it were tangible.

Netflix has to have all freaking ethnicities, lesbians, etc. In their shows now. Its pissing me off. Stuff that doesn't even need to be in the storyline. It's mostly the shows my wife watches like 13 reasons why, the society and shit like that. The teen shows.

Don't watch the shows you aren't interested in. Problem solved. Now stop whining like a triggered pussy.

Totally agree. There’s always a black bull and white girl couple, gay Asian and white boy, lesbians and so on

So fucking forced too

It's been an ongoing trend for a couple of years now. They're not exactly subtle about their attempts at social engineering, then again they don't really need to be. (they being intersectionalists. Jews being over-represented in that group is not related to them being jews but owed to the fact that they are doing well enough in society to send their kids to high brow liberal arts colleges to get useless degrees in greater numbers than any other group, so jews are indoctrinated into their intersectionalist cult at a higher rate than others.)

The autism is strong with this one hmmmm

Attached: DC4763C5-DAA5-43EA-A407-81954C332233.jpg (512x288, 16K)

How many jewish women have you seen on those shows dating a black man?

Ever since the election commercials, tv, movies, music. It was occasional before like you’d see in real life but every single couple in media now is interracial. It’s very weird. I mixed race myself and don’t think it’s some amazing thing it’s just whatever

>Are the jews behind this??

This is the guy in charge of approving content.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-104809_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 590K)

>look at me calling that guy an autist
>Do I fit in yet?

Racemixing is disgusting. The kids are worse off for it. Susan Rice and Obama’s are behind this shit (on the board) as well as dozens of white cucks.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Yes and every show consists of the population being 80% gay, transsexuals and other freaks. We already see through the bullshit

And the last one was funny, a nigger from the future that end up being the granddaughter of a cuck father , barely ok storyline but wasted for the niguetry in it.

dont foeget the shameless display of faggot nonsense

Spare me this "racemixing" conspiracy rubbish.
That would mean multiple combinations of races being shown.
What they are doing is pushing their fetishes because it's only ever a black man with white woman. No gender swap and no other mix of races being romantically linked.

You really focus on the gays when you watch shows, huh? I've got some bad news for you :)

Bird box was the tipping point.

Muscly, alpha black guy comes out of nowhere and fucks the main character. Sooooo forced

The movie was going ok til that shit shows up, stupid shameless what they are doing and people cant see the trick.

People are very much noticing. An user just the other day said his grandparents even commented on the kike shit.

You know the Obamas are programming consultants to Netflix, right?

It’s true. Google it.

scmp.com/magazines/style/people-events/article/2147375/deal-netflix-seems-great-obamas-it-good-streaming