China hate thread

China hate thread

Attached: ChingChong.webm (480x360, 827K)

Winnie the poo man bad free hong kong

CHING CHING CHONG CHONK!! CHINA IS BEST BUT I WANT LIVE IN AMERICA!! CHINA NUMBA WANN CHICKEN FRIED RICE YOU NO SAY BAD THING ABOUT CHINA!!!

YOU MAD PINK SKINS? YOU WANT A BURGER AND A PIZZA? YA YOU MAD ROUND EYES.

YOU WISH YOU HAVE YERROW SKIN LIKE CHINA IS. ALL YOU PINK SKINS BE WEARING THE GAS MASK WHEN WE TAKE OVER!! HAHA YOU WANT PRAY GAME? GIVE ME A TIP ROUND EYES! YOU PRAY GAME AND PAY ME A TIP! ROUND EYES PINK SKINS!!!!!!!

Attached: 20191018_052924.jpg (1080x1059, 703K)

FUCK THE CHINKS IN FACT FUCK ALL SLANT EYES

RACE WAR NOW!

chinese flea bath

Attached: chineseinventions.png (700x1850, 402K)

Animal torture theard?

Remember chinks= asians. All slant eyes are chinks

Kill em all WHITE POWER!!!!

Why hate him for giving his dog a flea bath in winter?
That's a nice thing, I like that guy

No, its a chink ffs no empathy. Chink is preparing a meal

I mean that's how I cook em up. I dunno about you.

Guy's gotta eat too. Fuck dogs and their unconditional love. I value people more.

A dog has more value than an asian slant eyed bug

the chinese like to poop in libraries so they have lots of paper to wipe their bums with
also chinese women always have the worst breath which smells kind of like poo

agreed. People are psychotic these days with their dog worship. It's a dog. At the end of the day, it's seriously no different than a guy grilling up pork, beef, or fish. But people go ape shit over a dog because it's their sacred animal

This, when i was stationed in south korea and raped a korean girl she smelt like shit from her mouth

Can absolutely confirm. Even though i was based at Okinawa naval base and when we went out to the local establishments where white men get away with rape, these fucking gook bitches had a weird odor from their mouth. Fucking dog eaters. I raped the shit out of jap girls befote i got transferred back to mainland US hahaha shit was cash

Sup Forums is leaking. East Asians are allies in civilisation and lots of them look up to us. We need to help them civilise so we can together gas the jews, blacks and faggots.

True Story

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (624x351, 28K)

you didn't even make basic you chubby redneck

same fag who is larping. Guaranteed an asian guy fucked his girl or hurt his feelings when he was young so he goes online to larp about them.

Fuck you chink dog. I was based in 2014 to 2015 in Okinawa and fucked the local chicks. And as a punishment they transferred me.

Try harder fucking slant eye. SK girls are easy prey

>I wish to go missing

FUCKING KEK

Triggered?

What was your MOS?

There is no way this is for cooking. i mean the dog isn't skinned yet or gutted, your meat would be so nasty

he didnt have to fuckin boil it alive though

This is China's equivalent of the USA's boiling live lobsters. Accepted animal cruelty is evil and universal.

Lobsters don't feel pain fuckwit. Try again chink.

Lobsters DO feel pain, fuckwit. Try again chink.

Attached: 1434366335214.png (900x700, 235K)

LOL. Fucking pathetic. Go back to your Hentai.

eat my cum, fuckwit

Calling me a fuckwit with a fuckwit "fact" with a racial assumption. You just gone full retard. Never go full retard.

God you sound like some kike from reddit.

B8

chinks are the niggers of asia

I think we've all spotted the real kike here, chummo...

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Every time some idiot compares boiling mammals alive to boiling aquatic shellfish and thinks it's the same thing. Lobsters have almost non-existant nerves for pain and being aquatic they tend to die pretty fucking fast due the shock caused by the extreme change in temperature.
Use your fucking head.

Attached: 1568300056748.jpg (1440x1622, 310K)

>ItS oNLy BaD WhEn It'S DoNe To CaT oR DoG

Attached: 1445892852344.jpg (208x218, 14K)

>East Asians are bugs, locusts specifically. Even their billionaires have less consciousness than our niggers.
Refined that for you.

There's nothing wrong with China!

Attached: Assclown.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I don´t think he´s trying to cook the dog. If you observe, you can see the water going out and touching his feet and he does not seem to care a lot, so probably it´s not very hot.

It's steaming, and looks like the giant wok is on a fire pit. Idk what he's trying to do, I sure don't cook mammals with their skin on, bur I'd say that water is boiling

why would you cook a living doge

Mothofuckin this. Its so easy to get away with rape as an US stationed marine overthere. All my white buddies in my division raped gook girls in the city of Okinawa and all you get is a tranfer to another base. THIS IS WHITE POWER!

ricehead detected

lmao i was hoping to hear some people shit on Disney for licking China's balls so hard but its all lobsters and dogs, yall never disappoint

At least kill it before you fry it up.

Proof that Sup Forums is more mature than you plebbit cancer

tell me about white power when we are allowed to just take food from restaurants, not pay rent or taxes, in other words anything worthwhile.

Yeah no doubt. I didn't think of that. A .22 should be sufficient.

Useless thread. We all know chinks are subhumans.

THAAD instructor here stationed in Seoul. After my shift i go off duty leaving the base for leisure activities. Heading to a pop amusement district with some buddies and have fun. We get drunk and flirty. Always maintaining our status as the dominant force. Police cant do shit, only our supervisors from the base can and will prosecute us when we do indecency with the indigenous what we call the south koreans. And it just happens that we white horny us marines need the company of fresh south korean pussy and rape them accordingly. Back at the base if complaints were made we describe it as consenting sexual interactions which will probably be punished by transfer to another base or redirected to mainland USA.

China Bad? China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad. China Bad.