ITT Crime and Drug Underworld Movies/TV

Working on a project about drug trafficking, mostly small time heroin and pills, so I'm looking for crime and drug underworld type shows and movies. Seen The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Bridge, Pusher series. I know most of those are kind of over the top though so there's gotta be better stuff out there.

What else you got? Docs are cool too. Share recs, links, stories, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Narcos
City of God

The combined total of everything in that picture is under $750

says small time in the post. i'm not looking for something like blow.

wasn't too keen on the former. i'll check out city of god for sure. my friend has been on me about that.

C H O P P E R
Also underbelly

i like dominik's other movies. definitely gonna see it. thanks.

Pocket pistols are the fucking worst.

They all look retarded and I wouldn't trust .380 to stop a 90lb crackhead.

prolly stop a junkie though tbf

The Sunshine Makers

it's a documentary that was made in 2015

saw that a couple weeks ago. pretty good. the ladies seemed very...tolerant.

Bad Lieutenant Port of Call New Orleans
Miami Vice

Cartel Land

Obvious movies are Cocaine Cowboys, Blow, and Scarface, but I assume you've seen them all

cant tell if memeing but bad lieutenant is excellent

yep seen em. tried cocaine cowboys 2 last weekend. what a weird terrible movie that was. i couldn't get through it.

the salton sea

>>cant tell if memeing but bad lieutenant is excellent

no meme they are good

damn what a weird movie. thank you for reminding me. i haven't seen that one in years. reminded me wonderland too for some reason. think i saw both of those late at night on hbo or something.

>me
>22
>Going to a hotel party on South Beach, on Collins
>Knew the plug
>Everyone put their money together, we had enough for an ounce
>Should mention now that I have a CC, so off top since im going to buy an ounce I bring my gun
>Deal goes smooth, get back to the hotel, have an ounce and a gun on me and drop off the car to the valet
>When I pull up 4 cops pull behind my car
>Turn on lights
>Come out guns drawn, get arrested
>Possession of a weapon in the course of a felony
>Possession of cocaine, 28+ more
>Possession of cocaine with intent
>Possession of drug paraphernalia
>Possession of marijuana over 20 grams
>Facing 20+
>Plead no contest and didn't sntch
>Got 5-7 with 4 years of probationsince it was my first offence

Out now. I found out about Sup Forums in prison ironically enough. My friend who had the idea to buy snitched on me because he got arrested for domestic abuse and was trying to cop a nice deal since he was a felon already and was looking at time.

Here's a documentary about west Palm Beach.
youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog
Back in 07. I was locked up with a couple of these guys and shit.

>My friend who had the idea to buy snitched

Did you make him good?

glad you're out now and fuck your friend. lucky it was your first offense or you'd have been done.

were you locked up in dade county? that place looked like a shithole on tv.

I just ignored him. I would want to violate him and Im never gonna go back to prison. He still lives in the same place from my understanding and is strung out on heroin.
I was for a few months and then got sent to state. County was shit. State wasn't as bad but I didn't get sent to solitary for a few months .

Season 1 of True Detective has drug elements, it's mainly about homicide tho.

county is always shit. major city county is super shit though. lucky you made it out.

people hate this show, but being from the south, i can relate to a lot of the characters and the way people talked. pretty authentic imo

Hype was real and it was much loved during the first season. Only thing good about season 2 were the Vince memes.

Not arguing but why call him small time?

Such a fag.

Pusher trilogy

Anyone have any tips on starting organized crime crew?

I got the capital and determination. I just don't have connections to actually get started. Can't really trust people for hire imo. How do you start a family like on sopranos. They started off as a crew of people

How would I even baby step as a loan shark on my own?

Sig 938 looks like a palm sized 1911,so that's at least one that looks good. Agree that I wouldn't ever have one, but I'm a big guy.