Be me

>be me
>like girl, wanna ask her out but too much of a pussy too
>she and another guy flirt a bunch in front of me all the time
>one time saw them doing what looked like kissing in a corner or something
>she sends me a message about how much she likes boy and how she saw a guy at a party she really liked
>sadness
>don't think she'll ever like me
>the worst part is the guy she likes treats her like shit. literally pulling her arm agressively so she can't go to other places.

why is life like this Sup Forums ?

Attached: download.png (263x192, 7K)

Women just respond better to confidence/alphas.
Get out your comfort zone user.

You left out the part where he's good looking and/or in shape, and you are not

Never invest time/emotions/energy/money/friendship into a woman who has made it clear her pussy is unavailable for you.

Stop talking to her immediately. If she even bothers to ask why you are avoiding/ignoring her (she probably won't) say "I can't do this anymore", give no details.

>be me
>22
>voices
>in my head

so should i tell her i like her?

Mass shooter detected

i am though, i do excercise, i even have abs.

She thinks you're gay

Not even that, just ask her out, if she says no, then fuck it. Move on, at least now you know if she fucks with you or not. Better than staying up at night wondering.
Good luck user.

aight ill do it, iill tell u what she says

Lol this

Try to tell her that if she ever feels like shit or something bad happens, that you're there for her. She probably has to make the mistake of being with a guy like this first, in order to learn not to trust these guys ever again. And then you can be there for her. I think that's what she really needs. Learning from mistakes and having someone, who catches her when she falls.

how to be friendzoned 101

I think that's not a good idea. If she's obsessed with another guy there's no way you can score as long as you're not a 10/10. And let's be real here: You're browsing /b.

I think, you should just stick with this. Sure that way is going to be tough for you and will be really sad, but if she's that important for you, that's pretty much the best shot you have. Think about what she needs and try to give her that instead of just trying to find ways to make her sit on your face.

Did you read this in the Beta Orbiter Gazette? Don't do this OP.

Yeah, that sure is a possibility. Or she sees what a piece of shit that guy was and appreciates you for actually caring for her. I did the same thing with a girl once and it turned out pretty well. Just for a year or so, but whatever. Bc of her frustration we pretty much had sex the first time we met after she broke up with her cuck bf

>I think, you should just stick with this. Sure that way is going to be tough for you and will be really sad, but if she's that important for you, that's pretty much the best shot you have. Think about what she needs and try to give her that instead of just trying to find ways to make her sit on your face.

DON'T
Don't wait for her OP. It's not worth it. You''ll be wasting your life and end up hating for that reason yourself in a few years. Waiting only fuels depression. The only way to fight anxiety is by exposure.

So you're ottermode, and it's the good looking part.

>end up hating for that reason yourself
end up hating yourself*
ffs

she said she didn't like me that way feelsbadman

Welp now you know. Next bitch.

it will hurt for atleast a week. Keep your mind busy. You'll be alright. Good job having balls user.

Alright then, fuck that bitch.
On to the next baddie OP.
Proud of you fam

Attached: eapthT5.jpg (512x512, 53K)

thank you all :)

you're obsessed with someone that isn't showing any signs of wanting to be with you. I was like this too and I have grown out of it for the most part. It's definitely a bad line of thinking. YOU need to quite idolizing yourself and her and quit pretending like she "should" date you simply because you don't view yourself as an asshole. There is way more to it than that. Probably best to just work on yourself and the relationship will happen. Highschool and college relationship are bullshit for the most part anyways.

Just smoke some weed and you'll be fine

Typical alpha fucks, beta buxxs. Sorry dude. But this time, learn to become the alpha instead.

Maybe she is into you but thinks you aren't into her because you haven't made a move. She might be feeling friendzoned.

it's pretty simple but pretty fuckin hard imo
most women respond well to being told what to do, most men respond well to being the ones that tell others what to do
I'd say play it safe because I burned myself waaaay too many times with my autism
by play it safe, eat from the plate that's not in your house/workplace/building of education
don't be too weak, say we are going to "insert some restaurant with not fancy but not trashy food" (like a restaurant with deluxe burgers or some shit) and you are going to like it
don't be too aggressive even if you are joking (women don't understand humour, say anything against them or their family in most obvious joking manner possible and they can flip out nonetheless),
also don't propose autistic shit like kiddie park/smoking pot under the bridge/playing vidya; don't get me qmwrong that shit is hella fun but they are only fun in a random sense, you don't set kiddie park as your final destination you just get there on your way
don't forget that the real jihad is the friends you made on your way, so make friends with her on your way to wherever (but in your case the girl is a slut and you're an incel so just move on to pure and shy girls that haven't tested the D ride, clear mind and clean fun, plus the bitch is much more scarred of you)

You did well user!

some people are born cucks for life.

If you really feel like she is the one:
Ask her out. Tell her how you feel. If you guys have a connection, honesty will only make it stronger.
If she says no: make yourself rare - don't be the best friend she said no to. Move on and try to enjoy yourself as much as possible without her. She will notice eventually.

first post ever btw. on and off lurking since 2004 i guess haha
hi Sup Forums

in fact.. making yourself rare works in almost all of the cases - if she misses your company she will try and fight to get it back

I so want this to be a real periodical. Also checkd

Lurk moar newfag

XD

lol trying to get girls what are you a fucking fag