>le tall footy man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ymXvOk6FsbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Underrated genius.

fuck up mate he's gonna win the title for chelsea

Underrated

The most successful player for England out of the ""golden generation""

if he wasn't freakishly tall he would be rated as a very good player.

Is there a more based man in football? He's apparently the most hated man in Trinidad & Tobago but other than that I don't think anyone else dislikes him?

>The robot

remember getting gassed doing this celebration back in the playground during 06'

>be born freakishly tall
>immediately have career at top of professional football for 50 years

>If i wasn't a professional football player I would have been a virgin - Crouch
Tell me how he isn't /ourguy/

>getting gassed
what did he mean by this?

no clue.
fucking kids these days

It means getting excited - always used to do the robot after scoring a screamer during break time

not judging mate, I did that celebration too after every goal back then too

It's when the lads pin you down and fart on you after a goal.

While height definitely isn't as important in football as it is in basketball.
Height is a *decent* indicator. (Average height for soccah players is 6 feet in Germany and 5'11 in Spain.) For Spain that's 3 inches above average.

Obviously it depends on position and the super tall guys obviously will have problems over longer distances. (elite marathon runners above 6 feet are very rare for example)
But being tall(er than average) is an advantage even in football, maybe not Crouch tall but it's definitely nice to be 6 foot in soccah.
(Height is the least important for midfielders.)

Maybe one day we will see Big Sam teaming up with a Big Shaq and the new Rory Dulap and introduce us to a new era of tallball.

BONECÃO DE POSTO TÁ MALUCO TÁ DOIDÃO
youtu.be/ymXvOk6FsbY

If height is such an advantage as you say, how come the tallest country in the world (you) didn't qualify to the world cup?

Because KNVB is cancer (muh total football) and we don't have as many tall people as other countries even though we're taller on average. We're just 17 million people, of which a lot of manlet Morrocans.

lolled out loud desu

One of the most under appreciated football players - if he didn't look like a meme he would be considered a legend