Morning faggots, are you enjoying your cubicles? I came here to post one of my heated indoor pools...

Morning faggots, are you enjoying your cubicles? I came here to post one of my heated indoor pools. Youll never be invited to use it but you can at least admire it from this picture, not that you deserve it. I fuck a lot of girls in it and have a lot of friends (not you) come hang out in it.

Keep working hard, little faggots, I'm going for a swim :-)

Attached: pool_indoor_2.jpg (2184x1456, 551K)

I will. Enjoy your day dreams and delusions.

aaahhahgahahahaHAHAHAHAGAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahagahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Shit in it

Your tv is badly in need of an upgrade, user. I would never allow such peasantry in my grotto.

rollplaying happens here please use the specific board your your very specific topics
thanks

You fucking peasant, you can't even afford to pay someone to clean the wall on the left? Disgusting.

Aww are you jealous? The waters warm you really should try a heated pool sometime. Just not mine.

Nice try faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20191018-110712_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 752K)

Well of course I can't stop others from using, admiring and envying pictures of one of my indoor pools, faggot.

Seems like a good set up for moisture problems

Bring champagne and appetizers to pool

Oops clumsy me I meant to text that to Jeeves. I'm a little tipsy

You dumb faggot. He's showing you that posting that picture doesn't mean shit. You wanna stop larping? Post one with a timestamp that isn't the exact same as all the others on the internet.

I don't have a pen or paper with me. I suppose I could have Jeeves bring me some if I truly cared to appease you Sup Forums losers.

Look at this OP faggot

Attached: 776D4090D56F46C184BDB232D9BAEBEA.gif (548x547, 246K)

Or maybe just an odd angle of a picture of your pool. I mean surely someone of your status has a phone with a working camera?

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (1320x1018, 577K)

Yes I have a fine phone but I'm afraid I am tired to take a picture at the moment. I'll just have to keep it to text.

Jolly good old sport, however I would not try a career as a graphic designer if I were you.

Knew it. Fucking larpers man. Saged and hidden. Enjoy your shit posting OP. I won't be around for it.

Attached: 1523442380494.png (511x549, 283K)

well practice makes perfect
could you fetch me another one from google images real quick for me to try again?

why you be mean?

why would i want to wade through your piss pool?
stay filthy faggot.

Attached: 1449849182059.jpg (900x1062, 188K)

Good. I'll be here in my pool.

>well practice makes perfect
>could you fetch me another one from google images real quick for me to try again?
No, I tire of satisfying your whims. I have some friends coming soon, I must enjoy the silence while I can

Trips of truth. Chekked

Attached: 1520827959545.jpg (480x373, 20K)

Jej. Spastic

oof

but your shitposting was almost enjoyable
dont go manlet Grotto man :(

Manlet grotto? The only short people in my pool are the women who service me, when I have need of them.

It's almost lunch time. I will let b decide what I have brought to this small guest room pool.
>Lobster
>Kobe steak
>Shrimp platter
>Seared chicken breast

>Throwing out foods people think of luxury
>Seared Chicken Breast

lol if you were truly wealthy you'd know its all about fish right now if you're gonna eat meat, but meat isn't high on the menu, beef would be a huge taboo, Kobe isn't special either.

>Extremely old TV
>Basket weave furniture
>Fake candles
>No dedicated hot tub
>No harem of women servicing your every need
>Chintzy design
>Water too shallow to swim, only ankle deep

What kind of plebian grotto is this

>Having to pick one
>Claiming he's rich
>Not taking all of them plus tendies

This is how we know you aren't rich