Girls say I'm ugly :(

Girls say I'm ugly :(
What do you think?
This ugly skull ..

Attached: Picture 602.jpg (2048x1536, 406K)

Attached: Picture 603.jpg (2048x1536, 410K)

very sad

Maybe grow your hair out? You look pretty celt/Viking so you'd rock the long flow

one word - alopecia.it is not treated

Schoolshooter/10

You look fine. Why do you let their words get to you? Just get over it, look in the mirror every day and tell yourself you are a handsome man, and then interact with the women that are halfway decent and don't say/think such things as opposed to the ones that do. Is that complicated?

You look okay man dw about it

i would trade you looks and i get woman all the time. Maybe your just around some stupid women trying to fuck with your head or your personality is trash

You look handsome.

Attached: dankee.png (696x820, 554K)

dude, id suck your fucking balls dry if I ever met you. You look fucking amazing, just by looking I could fucking cum while massanging my hard nipples.

they say these things to cover their urge to fuck you.

just grab one on the pussy tfw melted butter.

you're a solid 7 or 8, maybe better if you treat your acne, and this is taking into account your alopecia.

I think your issue maybe social interaction. your austere and somber gaze is even putting me off

You have to have the personality of a chad, just act like a chad and you're fine. All you have to do is make girls laugh and you'll be fine.

get a tan and u look like Dominic Fike

you look fine. self loathing is a lot worse than hair loss

you look fine, its probably just your personality. i mean you look like an incel so chances are you are one

Meh, pretty normal looking dude.

Wouldnt worry about it/10

Don’t worry you aren’t ugly at all.

grow a beard. be a badass

You've got a good jawline, I'd say don't grow a beard. Go with stubble and start working out to even out being bald. You're better off than you think buddy.

Exactly this.
You have those large intense eyes, great facial proportions, more than enough good looks. If anything is an obstacle, it's definitely a personality or social skill thing (can relate). And half of the solution to that is to not waste time trying to be liked by every type of person.