HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
Ha ha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvrilPDKVLI
youtube.com/watch?v=AGj5Fk7w1Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What even is this? And why are you laughing about it?

Wheat kino

can't wait for a disturbed version of this

That is the worst CGI I've seen from a movie.

Ayy lmao

Still have high hopes for this

Wheat lamo

The grass was greener...

So where was it?

The white Xeno stole all of the black Xeno's wheat

kinoats confirmed

>could have done this as a practical effect
>do it cgi instead
>looks even worse than the cgi aliens from Alien: Resurrection
Has Ridley truly lost his mind?

one of the best PF guitar solos t b h

Ash vs evil dead?

how is he making this and Blade Runner 2 at the same time?

>spoiling a new alien breed in a trailer when you could have kept it a secret

Ridley must be like
>"LOOK GUYS IT ISNT JUST ABOUT XENOMORPHS SO PLEASE GO SEE THE MOVIE"

>he doesn't know

2049 is going to be Kino desu. Scott isn't anywhere near it

A low budget tv show looks better than a movie made by a million dollar company...

Wow. It happens so fast that you wouldn't notice unless you paused it. Congrats on being a nitpicky faggot, OP.

Wow the new doom looks like shit.

he's not...?

that looks exactly like the vampires from priest
youtube.com/watch?v=AGj5Fk7w1Qs

>Scott isn't anywhere near it
GOOD. Him saying that Ford was a replicant was a big mistake

>gilmour era PF
can we just.. not?

Vilvenue is directing, deacons is shooting, and the goose is loose as the protag

Doom 2005 used tons of practicals along with CGI.

It actually has aged very well

looks actually fine and its an horrid creature. are you just being contrarian?

>Vilvenue is directing, deacons is shooting, and the goose is loose as the protag
and Jared Leto plays a crazy replicant.

I actually thought Jared as the Joker was the best performance he did because I just find basic Leto so bland in all of his other movies.

Him playing a crazy lunatic actually makes him worth watching on screen so I am very excited to see how he acts in this movie

creature looks very good but light work is terrible.

fuck you're right

Ayo hol up
PffftHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forgot about that. Leto seems like a replicant anyways, he'll be good in it

I wanted it to be good. But I'm losing hope that it will.

>Kenny Powers piloting a spaceship
>mfw

I'm going to watch the movie just for that. And I'm going to enjoy it. And you can't stop me.

that looks better than the neomorph, wtf

I legitimately thought this was a screenshot from Priest but that's actually from the new Alien the fuck

oy vey

WATCH IT XENOS

dude more unexplained murals n shit lmao

That was some PS2-tier animation right there.

What is this expression meant to convey?

What is this, Easter Island?

What show?

Evil Dead

unironically a fun movie

all I care about is the engineers and their entire mythos, those guys are cool. Everything else is garbage

HAHA THEY HAVE NOSES

THAT MEANS THE JEWS

THE NOSES MEAN THE JEW THING

*TORAHD*

Fuck you Ridley.

You sound like me with independence day 2. Just get on the hate wagon now and maybe you can be pleasantly surprised. Don't go in with hype. Go in expecting awfulness. Save yourself the hurt.

the 5th crew member death that has already been revealed, and the lost suspense those scenes could have had.

thats what

dude big blue bald boys lmao

reminds me of not tom hardy in prometheus in the fan cut

Time for Ridley Scott to go the way of George Lucas.

Someone give me a quick rundown on wheat posting

That's not even not Tom Hardy

It's the ginger geologist.

i aint touchin that guys fuckin wheat, and neither should you

JUST

>calm new age opening shot
>all of this
>where is it
>loud noises
>what happened here
>you all sacrificed so much to be here
>loud noises
>do you read me
>what's happening
>some explosions and loud noises
>crying
>kissing
>calm down calm down
>you're breaking up

Absolute shitpile of cliches. It's going to be shit. But I guess ok to waste two hours.

>We will build a wall and keep all of the Xenos out, so good, hardworking Neos can live in peace!

>there must be more to life than murder

So, why did Prometheus ripoff that android's head?

>Duelists, Alien, Blade Runner
>Gladiator was alright
>He has only done mediocre shit then

Was it pure luck? How can you go from doing such great films when you are a novice to making The Martian, Exodus, The Counselor, Prometheus, etc when you are experienced and have unlimited resources?

>3 15-second TV spots, with maybe 3 or 4 seconds of material that wasn't in previous trailers
>somebody with a voice for silent film is going to spend several minutes doing a "breakdown" of them

youtube was a mistake

It must really eat Scott up at night that Cameron stole his franchise and made a better movie, heck- the very thought must drive him to contemplate suicide! Cameron cucked Scott and Scott has spent the last 20 years desperately trying and failing to outdo Cameron.

Kingdom of Heaven DC was good dangit

>have unlimited resources

this is the problem right there.

the better access filmmakers have to technology and funding the more they abuse it in order to take production design shortcuts and the quicker the path from shitty screenplay to movie

no checks and balances

Am I the only one who's super tired of this "faceless monsters are scary and disturbing durr" meme?

It's so fucking overused and I'm sick of it. If a faceless monster appeared in front of me IRL, I would probably just roll my eyes at how lazy the design is.

ANYTHING is scarier at this point. Big noses, big eyes, just not the fucking smooth surface that screams "I can't design shit so let me just rip off Silent Hill or whoever did this first"

aliens is trash and cameron hasn't made a good movie since t2. fuck off retard

although i think ridley has gone downhill, you cant really say alien or aliens are better than one another, they are completely different genres. i much prefer alien to aliens, but i dont like cameron's style of action film (or how every film he does becomes an action film). Alien is Sci-fi/Horror with the xeno playing a completely different role and holding a completely different tone than cameron's xeno. also dont think ridley gives a second thought to camerons career, their artistic aims and tendencies are vastly different.

Gee, Ridley, you're up late aren't you?

lmao

>get a closer look at these gainz faggot

You're a faggot.

go to bed jim. you have 5 more avatar sequels to write. you need your rest

кceнoкинo

>mfw the film is about humans teaming up with the Xenomorph to get back the wheat stolen by neomorphs

K I N O
I
N
O

>when the most interesting thing about this movie is the bullshit stories concerning wheat

You're right... I'll be making the highest grossing blockbusters of all time with the best visual effects and the most awards... and Ridley will keep making... whatever this is...

Grain?

>People griping about trailers spoiling movie: 1) Don't watch them then. 2) Uh, it's an Alien movie, so crashed ship (from Prometheus), eggs that people put their faces down over, and then aliens. Plus a hero woman. The end, though it never really is.
thanks youtube

anyway it looks like a jumpscare from some shitty by the numbers ghost horror or whatever, fucking christ

>implying trailers don't have unfinished cgi

it'll look fine when it's released fellas. just be happy he's still making movies.

boy I sure am glad that senile old fuck is still making kino

He's not direction BR 2049, or is that the joke?

GET AWAY FROM MY WHEAT HUMAN

bit of both, I know he's not directing it but he's still involved in it, and he hasn't made a decent flick in like 10 years.

The deer from the walking dead looks better than this

You sound positively retarded. Keep this stream of consciousness shit to yourself, idiot.

This desu. Just look at Shamalamadingdong. Take his money away and he instantly shits out a kino.

>*inhales*

when will this 12 year old meme end?

perfect

Low quality b8.

True. Scott is the only director who actually improves his films with DCs.

I'll like it

I've liked every Alien film so far Even Avp 1 & 2

That's Fifield you fag