Still not as boring as the original

Still not as boring as the original

also has better visuals than the originals

I agree. The original is pretty boring and I don't feeling rewatching it whilst this Scarjo one was heaps entertaining and I really wanna see it again.

I hope they release an extended cut

>I have zero sense of what makes an image look good.

Nice stance

I won't watch this jut because they ruined the "Making of cyborg" scene

It's much better than the original you autist.

Still not as profitable as a talking baby movie.

It's an OK flick, at least adults can watch and discuss it as it's not a children's cartoon with either subtitles or a bad dub this time around.

It's not
Kill yourself

Talking about the "making of a cyborg".

Explain how it was "ruined", when it's literally the same but improved.

>the original

>arguing with an autist who unironically likes tween cartoons

Focus on making your life better user, he's lost forever.

>Sup Forums now actively defending this movie because it triggers SJWs
called it months ago

>dismisses the original as a "children's cartoon"
>2017 version takes all of the philosophy out for a dumbed down revenge/origin plot

The original movie, not the original manga you mouthbreather.

Naw, just shills and people who have no attachment to the series at all are on full defense.

Its coincidence that SJWs are on the right side, but they're on it for the wrong reasons.

Retarded thread to start a week

>original

You know damn well what he meant, they didn't fucking remake scenes from the manga you dipshit.

>taking out the shitty 10 minute lectures on community college-level philosophy
>bad

Better that what they replaced it with.

#rekt

Nothing is worse than quote dumping.

GitS 1995 is the antithesis of what constitutes a good narrative.

t. someone who hasn't read the mango

There was one quote in the entire movie

A basic run-of-the-mill revenge origin story is not what GitS is. If they wanted that they could've named it anything else.

They have writers, they could've made something thought provoking, but they didn't, and you're defending this braindead piece of shit.

Ghost in the Shell (1995) has my favorite atmosphere and mood of any movie. the pacing is sublime. the new movie made me very sad.

Just got back from seeing this. Not a bad movie. Not completely what I would have expected. A bit hard not to notice how similar the plot was to the recent RoboCop reboot, considering the villain was the one that created the hero. Seems somewhat odd for the movie to use the idea that it was hard for them to create the Major, when other previous media suggested the procedures were commonplace.

I liked the movie better. Anime was good. I prefer the movie however

>finally i have become ghost in the shell