Attached: Pikk.jpg (957x1024, 226K)

bump

bump

I have, it was good, i had to suck dick though

I want to at some point

bump

Bump

Hmmm...So he was behind that

Attached: 9631570616128350.jpg (1624x1120, 145K)

Do you even know why, or do you just think it would be cool?

what is stopping you?

men get along better with other men, it isn't just about the sex

bump

bump

I have been in a long term relationship and have had a hard time meeting guys I like

challenges don't mean you should give up!

I once had sex with my best friend in order to have sex with a hot teacher.

That's an incredibly stupid reason.

Attached: 1413825089429.jpg (500x500, 69K)

how does that work?

you don't want to be comfy around the people you spend the most time with?

Have you tried not being a homosexual?

I didn't say I was giving up lol I'm still interested

bump

good!

There are some women I may not be comfortable around, but I'm not going from heterosexual to homosexual because of them. You make very little sense.

you would be more comfortable being close with men if you let yourself

At the time I was 14, my friend was 13. Teacher was our english teacher. Offered to give us extra credit if we helped her garden at her house.
We get there and help and we both start fighting about something stupid. She tells us to shut up and kiss. We look at her like “wtf?” They she says if we kiss with our tongues, she would sleep with us so we do so. She then made and watched us shower together because we were dirty from gardening. We kept kissing and she told us to rub our dicks together which we did. We also rubbed soap on each others bodies. After the shower she had us lay on the bed with her. Said she’d have sex with us if I fucked my friend in the ass. He freaked out and tried resisting but i was much stronger than him. I ended up shooting a load in his ass in front of my teacher. The teacher proceeded to have sex with each of us.

uhm, i don't know who they are, can someone tell me about this?

yup
and I think most of my straight male friends are interested too but afraid

Just sucked a cock actually lol

I like every part of that story except a woman being involved

it is also about dating and relationships with other men, that's the most comfy part of all

bump

bump

bump

bump

Maybe I had some weird ass thoughts and lately haven't been attracted to woman at all and I was just staring at a dude wtf is going on with me guys

you are fighting repression

bump

But I don't want to be gay though.

bump

bump

bump

bump

Why would I want to be gay though

bump

much more satisfying being close with other men

Yeah I did and it was mentally degrading. I will never be gay again cause how fucked up it is

stop worrying about what others think of you

I love women too much and I have zero interest in the male body. I'll remain heterosexual - it's really not a character flaw.

bump

i don't think people actually enjoy talking to women or how women behave it is just the social approval factor from others and kids

it isn't so much the male body as the comfyness of how men behave

It wasnt others it was the guys. Either they didn't love me enough or they were a pathetic peice of shit.

bump

Then don't. Jesus Christ, you idiots think way too much then talk yourself into anything. You can't just change your sexuality like you would clothing.

I'll say one thing, dudes are better at blowjobs. They're enthusiastic about it.

I mean, not every experience is going to be good that shouldn't stop you from trying in the future

No because I'm not a faggot.

bump

bump

bump

bump

I am bi so yeah and its good

bisexuality is gay erasure

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump