Hey Sup Forumstard faggots. These go real good together. Live cheap, buy nice shit. Food is only fuel...

Hey Sup Forumstard faggots. These go real good together. Live cheap, buy nice shit. Food is only fuel, and this taste good. Trust me, faggots.

Attached: 74299065_910367796014618_1857426154105864192_n.jpg (720x406, 50K)

I believe you, and eating cheap does save tons on money
Looks good op

Yeah and buy it at walmart in cases, not at the gas station ffs.

A big mac costs nearly six dollars where I live.

Attached: 1561949644792.jpg (750x1000, 63K)

I buy too much food. I basically just live odd eggs, wheatabix, chicken, ham salad sandwiches and cordial.

I try the healthy balanced shit, but eating salad on it's own would make me miserable. But I have to admit I love all types of fish especially mackerel.

Enjoying a delicious well prepared meal is one of the daily great things in life. Not stuffing yourself with some disgusting mix of shit and seeing it as just "fuel". Improve your personal economy and buy nice shit and eat nice shit too.

Fuck you entitlement fag. I bet you think you're so important, the world just would suck without you, wouldn't it? I bet you drive a truck or suv that you never need to use for moving shit and are an asshole that thinks people's respect is more important than actual virtue.

Attached: 1557058272901.jpg (640x513, 71K)

That's not good food, though, and probably quite expensive for what little you get out of it.

You'd be better off with home cooked beans and veggies instead of that preservative-laden mess

Piece of shit. Not everyone of us can afford to make whatever the fuck we feel like let alone what you call a "delicious well prepared meal". We'd rather spend what money we do have on other things that actually help us advance. Grow the fuck up and realize how the world works

You're a disgusting nigger. Most of my calories come from beans + cheap lean meats and veggies and eggs. I probably eat less than $1 of food per day but at least its substantial and kind of healthy. Your shit is gross and bad for you

Yea this guy is a faggot

for the money you spent on that you could have had a 10lb bag of chicken and a 5lb bag of rice
just because you have to eat cheap doesn't mean you have to eat garbage

No, I just don't understand the mindset here. Like, I would never eat nuked hotdogs and mac for a week to afford something else that I wanted instead. Could you give you some examples as to what you bought with money you saved on grocery expenses?

Alright user we get it you take care of yourself and have money, good job

Id rather just buy a pack of Mr. Noodles for 59 cents

a 10lb bag of chicken and 5lb bag of rice for around 1.50? or who are you replying too, retard?

>I just don't understand the mindset
because you probably was born with a silverspoon up your ass and never struggled.

not that hard to grasp tbh..

You can't eat that on 1 dollar a day. That'd be at least 5-6-7 dollars a day to reach 1,500 calories. Are you blowing in the wind?

the 2nd post in this thread mentioned buying in bulk

More than that. Vegetables are expensive and have almost NO nutrition. Fuck off people saying they do. You can stuff your face for hours with lettuce and carrots and shit and still not get 1,000 calories. PLANTS AREN'T FOOD!!!!!!

> Food is only fuel
No, food is fuel, the motor block, the frame and the rest of the fucking car
You can live a few months just by shit but your body will degrade into us American norm
You need lots of stuff to work properly long term, not just energy

that is processed crap though man. Gonna cost you more in health bills in the future from poor nutrition. Get fresh fruits, veggies, organic meats and eggs and oats / rice. Not that much more expensive tbh.

Dat microwave tho

Nutrition is more than just calories.