youtube.com/watch?v=fZ1hK5WsHZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KLv8SB1YP0M
youtube.com/watch?v=FQh0Ph9CgbU
youtube.com/watch?v=3-SdCMbOhsE
youtube.com/watch?v=AAe-cGBPjW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree.

>MTV thinks it's a valid new source

Kek, I bet next Buzzfeed will think that too.

>all those dislikes
Blackies btfo

i'm not normally one to say something like this, but this really needs to be thumbed down

So long as black people keep cutting their own throats...I've got no problem with her. Violent nigs do us all a big favor.

>suffer from poorly funded schools
That's a blatant lie. The federal Dept. of Education exists so for the purpose of redistributing funds to needy districts. Some of the best funded districts in the country are the worst performing. If a particular district was badly underfunded you'd have the federal government coming down hard on state and local governments to "even" things out.

>Black people are not more violent or more likely to commit crimes.

>my chart when

>MTV """""""News"""""""

Okay I'll admit I'm violent, only when it comes to self defence or protecting friends and family. Not gonna pounce on someone, unless I feel threaten then I'm pretty much going to knock someone out.

As for the crime thing, is this a joke?

uhh racist and sexist much??!?

NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT AND HAVE LOW I.Q.'S

How in the actual fuck can you make that statement and even pretend for a second that it's the truth? The statistics on this are OVERWHELMING that blacks are more likely to be criminals and to be victims of criminals. This effort at narrative control is failing fast, the mainstream political discourse has been infused with racial politics, and now white people are fighting back and saying "You're the ones spilling your own blood, stop blaming us for how shitty your lives are"

They are 9x more likely to resist arrest and 12x more likely to kill a white person than a white person killing a black

Remember when MTV was about music?

That disingenuous cunt knows she's lying. She cherry picks meaningless stats and ignores the ones that explains black people are doing a ridiculous amount of crimes, resisting arrest.

Sargon did a response to this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Hos7HouJ4DQ

And another one about black crime

youtube.com/watch?v=KIpcxy9M1pw

early 90's? Nail in the coffin was mtv2

>mtv news

Actually you idiot you read the chart wrong
THATS VICTIMS!!!

2756 Murderers Are White 50.5% of offenders 26% underrepresented
2693 Murderers Are Black 49.4% of offenders
36%Overrepresented
LOL Get fucked MTV
Even for forcible rape its like a 14% over representation
Only thing Blacks do better is Liquor laws and DUI
FBI tables cite

Remember when people stopped buying music, making video production a thing of the past?

I don't think I was even alive when MTV was about music.

They know the stats and how bad they look, instead of acknowledging the problem they're choosing to lie through their teeth.

The thing is, it will not get any better for blacks in the US until they get their shit together starting by admitting they do too much violent crimes.

Entitled posh SJW cunts are doing a massive disservice to black people, there's no way around it.

how's it goin over there turkbro?

Thumbs down

Shame that was Americas last attempt at culture that wasn't cancer.

that's what i get for trying to multi task and shit post

Errrrr the plural is coons

Dislike it, shit up the comments, like other comments shitting on the video, dislike comments supporting it, go back in a couple hours and do it again. Deny them the most important part of their propaganda: the lie that this is something everyday, sane people agree with. This bullshit is pushed by a vocal minority for whom academia has spent decades engineering esoteric and fallacious rhetoric to substantiate. It falls apart when they lack the plurality to form an echo chamber, and instead find themselves in the middle of an echo chamber that stands firmly against them. If they close the comments and disable ratings, it's still a victory. People are way less influenced by a sterile piece of propaganda laid bare before them, without upboated agreeable comments to influence them.

Imam is calling for fight through minaret speakers.

Replace home with turkbro

Another factor they always excuse behavior with is is "muh poverty"
Number one contributing factor for children raised in poverty is... absentee father.

>How in the actual fuck can you make that statement and even pretend for a second that it's the truth?

You use a big lie and lie with statistics and then rest confident knowing your audience doesn't like to look things up and will call any corrections racist.

fight for who? erdogan?

Then Tres, mTV University, and MTV Jams which is the music channel of mtv.

Funny how a main channel that was meant for music went downhill so bad you had to make another just for music

>black people are not more violent or more likely to commit crimes

They just magically happen to do all that.

reality aint what it do

Yes.

>Presented with a fact
>Response is "Umm no you"

Reminder that all white people are out of touch rich assholes and everyone who's cool and self aware is a minority.

of course. fuck. this is why you guys need guns, to take out faggots like that imam and erdogan

>that horrible smug face shes making

>Deny them the most important part of their propaganda: the lie that this is something everyday, sane people agree with.

That's how they push the "line" further left, further towards the toilet, and further towards our demise, the normalcy of shit like this, the Ghostbusters movie (to a lesser extent) and guilting white women into thinking that they're treating black people badly by not kissing their asses 24/7.

Why is the bottom 99% also majority white?

Please, stay secular, please. I do not hate browns but I loathe jihad.

That's a problem too, as soon as a school starts doing well they start saying it's unequal and bussing retards there to bring it back down.

>talks about proportionality when it comes to whites being killed by police
>doesn't bring it up when talking about black on black violence or homicide rates
wew lad

please help me understand this

>84% of white murder victims are white

black people: unable to count even when it matters most

>not more violent

kek youtube.com/watch?v=fZ1hK5WsHZ4

kek

>white

Tell that to the 70% of the country.

white people who kill white people

that stat is correct

black on black murder = 91% so its even higher for them

that means that more non-whites kill white people than non-blacks kill black people

>blacks aren't more violent

Literal stack of dead nagger bodies every week in my town.

Assaults, robberies daily.

People literally off the boat from bumfuckinstan know that niggers are criminal prone and violent.

Try Jason Unruhe. He's an antidote to SJWs.
youtube.com/watch?v=KLv8SB1YP0M

>Black people are not more likely to commit crimes.
Yes.Yes they are sweetie.

black conservative larry elder says fuck you cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQh0Ph9CgbU

I love how disingenuously the facts were thrown around and basketball Americans will just soak it up w/o fact checking. Making them look dumber. Then they get so enraged we didn't just buy into the narrative.

I feel like black Americans are still like decades behind on how to politics in this age and if they really were "woke" they'd know exactly when they're being used for an agenda or ratings.

The 1% is 40% Jews. The rest is white.

White also usually includes hispanic if it isnt specifically stated otherwise

which makes it even worse if nigs kill about as many people as whites and mexcans combined

and underage b& enjoy summer break kiddo

Loads of historical statistics say otherwise.

sargon is totally full of shit about the reason blacks commit more crime

fucking dumb monkeys
is their "day of rage" still going on?

mid 90s ??

it was moved to Turkey

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, MADONNA
WAY BEFORE NIRVANA
THERE WAS U2 AND BLONDIE
AND MUSIC STILL ON MTV
HER TWO KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL
THEY TELL HER THAT SHE'S UNCOOL
CAUSE SHE'S STILL PREOCCUPIED
WITH 19
WITH 19

Red pills are big and hard to swallow. Videos like his can be used to start the process.

Why does it have to be "the" reason?
He's not wrong, poverty's always lead to crime and other forms of societal rot. Individual agency is important, naturally....but how many glowing individuals are raised by terrible people?

smacks lips

Specially not in NJ
Newark and Camden have some of the highest costs per student in NJ

I like how Sargon went out of his way to avoid any talk of genetics and went all in on "poverty causes crime" meme.

Don't blame him though, he doesn't want to get crucified.

TROOF
HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT HAPPENED
BLACKS DON'T COMMIT CRIME EVER
THEY WERE ALL GUD BOIS
BLACKS DON'T KILL WHITE PEOPLE EVER
*PUTS HANDS OVER MY EARS* POLICE RACISM IS AN EPIDEMIC WHITE PEOPLE OWE US WHITE PEOPLE OWE US RACISM RACISM WAHH WAHH WAHH STATS ARE RACIST REALITY IS RACIST GIB MONEY WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALL GUILTY

BLM movement in a nutshell.

Oh, Ok.

Can anyone translate this for me. What are these niggers saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=3-SdCMbOhsE

Literally everything she said way factual. Why the fuck are you faggots complaining? Poltards strike again.

Should we start spamming the comment section with #SpanishLake?

>The perpetrator will most likely look like you.

Hahaha

>Black people are not more violent or more likely to commit crimes.

HHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Wasnt MTV not long ago outed for creating such groups as NWA for the sole purpose of profiting off of the destruction of nigger culture? Now they're pushing more anti black rhetoric and the retarded spooks are gobbling it up again? Top zoz m8.
But regardless, I clicked like on the video, I don't care what the message is, either way she's fucking smoking hot, Would drink her bathwater/10.

>how many glowing individuals are raised by terrible people?

Very few, because terrible people have terrible genetics and give birth to terrible children

it's not fucking rocket science

its not though and isn't it wrong to use a TV station to blatantly lie to the public?
can we sue MTV or something?
I mean can I go on TV and say "Christian terrorists kill just as many people as Islamic terrorists in recent years" Islam myth busted!
is that really allowed?

Yes, and why not? The alternative opens doors to censorship

how is this shit anti-Black?
its just teaching Blacks to take on an unjustified and illogical victim complex and probably in many cases become resentful or even hateful towards Whites.
its really nasty, evil and dangerous shit in the long run.

that was terrible. the funniest part about it though is that all those girls are dating white guys

the singing starts at 5;23 on the link

Again, where did she lie?

If you are unfamiliar with the Spanish Lake story.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAe-cGBPjW8

>thinking black lives supporters care about statistics and studies

Just seems evil to blatantly push false propaganda on the public.
Covering up real issues or problems just make them worse in the long run.
You can only deny reality for so long.
Accountability must eventually be had.

i was completely baffled by it. what claims did the niggers make? was there an arch to their story? what was their argument?

>because terrible people have terrible genetics
Not necessarily. You can be a rich lawyer/doctor from an old and rich family and still be an ungodly piece of shit.
You can come from one of those families and still end up od'ing while your head is laying on some whore's lap. I've seen this happen.

That's because truth isn't the point. It's white slavery time. When was the last time you saw White supremacist with a president having a meeting with police. They won fellas PC has gained the white man the cage.

but these are exceptions
appeal to anecdote is not an argument
intelligence and all personality traits are highly heritable

>that pic

lmao

sums up this series perfectly