What is objectively the best energy drink?

What is objectively the best energy drink?

Attached: r.jpg (1080x1350, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wack&utm_source=search-action
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd agree with monster. I also enjoy bang.

Monster with rockstar being a close second.

Bang is amazing 10/10 tier. While some of their flavors are wack, like campaign, the guava pear is hands down the best tasting energy drink.

Bang, most flavors taste good and it is basically a pre workout

Objectively speaking the best is coffee. But I prefer bang or 3D if I want some caffeine

Idk. Bang Blue Razz is pretty good.

champagne*

I appreciate your views, but I enjoy the champagne flavor.

Faggot, lemon drop, birthday cake, and cotton candy are the best bang flavors

KX from Tesco.

I didn't say it was bad, it's just... odd...

Have you tried rainbow unicorn? The name will make you a faggot, but it's really good.

Grab an Italian orange soda and add cocaine to it.

Bang Rootbeer Blaze! Or Bawls rootbeer. Nice deep rich taste, without the rime that comes with coke and a&w

Original Redbull all fucking day

All other energy drinks are inferior

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wack&utm_source=search-action

you said it was wack. here's the definition.

all i am saying is

THe ULTRA BLACK is grape flavored, hahahhahahahahahah

whatcha gonna do when hogan energy runs wild all over you, brother?!

Attached: 45534.jpg (250x617, 38K)

Then allow me to correct myself... champagne is a weird flavor to have as an energy drink.

bang peach mango. thank me later

I like the Monster White Tea Dragon Fruit. Non carbonated, can slam it back quickly.

Ultra Black #2

A fair assessment

Bang peach mango is up there. But if you want real energy you need viso (starfruit and mang is the best)

Fanta
It was invented by hitler

This, hands down.

Attached: 81BoUTR8geL._SL1500_.jpg (616x1500, 175K)

Faggot

Samefagging so hard

Caffeine pills and cheap off brand cola

Mango loco

Down in Australia/NZ, we have energy drink called V. It is not as sweet as monster/red bull, but is the perfect blend of tangy sweet and sour. If you're ever here for a visit, get you somw

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Rockstar is fucking trash

It's red bull and everyone knows it. That fucking shit is expensive, through the fucking roof. 5 fucking dollars for a 20 oz ffs. Yet people still buy them. They're everywhere. You know why?

Because fuck ginseng (no energy, but enjoy your sleep and mood problems) and all that other ghetto shit they throw in there to make it XTREEEEM!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1557471227143.jpg (719x714, 44K)

Water or we would all be dead.

Just tried Monster Mule, tastes more like real ginger than Canada Dry. Would be even better with more lime though.

Monster original

Its in America you faggot

Monster ultra paradise is absolutely amazing in effect and flavor both, but the caffeine-addled skeleton working he night shift at the store where I purchase my shit has been telling me to try this new stuff called REIGN, And let me tell you that stuff is like liquid candy. Best flavor I've ever had in any drink bar none my whole life. 300mg caffeine in it and nothing else really to boast. Like a 4/10 kick. Do love the flavor though.

Monster energy ultra blue is refreshing and sugar free

Monster mule is the real awnser, unless you hate ginger

ultra violet monster energy mix with honey is for me at least one of the best drink there is

Monster - Juiced - Mango Loco.

Red Devil

Both of these will change your fucking life

I feel like peach mango is my favorite

Bang is fucking disgusting.

Relentless

Attached: SGN3273[1].jpg (500x500, 42K)

I definitely like it, just want more lime. Also made me realize how much I enjoy monster's can textures, I'm surprised no other company that I know of uses textured cans like Mule or the Zero line.

My nigga

Monster import and Kronk

Its really hard to give an objective answer to that question as its fairly inherently subjective. I suppose you could look at which one has the highest caffeine amount? Which I think is Redline Extreme?

All of the Juice Monsters are pretty good I’d say

Pic related

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

The red power rip it is my go to, but often substitute venom energy drinks either the mango or black cherry kiwi one. All of em cheap and taste pretty good

Attached: 23ED149F-10FF-4BE8-B82F-019B1A838969.jpg (143x353, 12K)

fuck you cunt

Attached: 1564295607848.jpg (480x360, 30K)

rockstar recovery orange or lemonade

Best sips coming though.

Attached: a4d5a84007b7d1cb424cc737916a538a[1].png (898x620, 1.14M)

MONSTER GREEN WITH GRAIN ALCOHOL

Sobe No Fear is the best one by far. Nos and some Rockstar drinks after that. Redbull is low tier and monster is shit tier across the board.

Sultan power.

You've probably never had it.

Attached: hLieo94.jpg (3120x4160, 900K)

gigner and mint, lmao.

Water and a healthy lifestyle.
You fat cow degenerates drink this garbage it will put you in an early grave.

Attached: 1570675459134.png (500x478, 136K)

black seed LMAO. you drinking that shit u arab cuck

Orangeade is my favorite one of those, hard to find it though. Raspberry second place.

Well there is only 1 real Energy Drink- Red Bull simply add some Vodka und get a line of speed and the night is perfect

I find the kick from rehab to be not great

Coca Cola with some of the original ingredient mixed in.

As for legal drinks I would have to say original monster. Shit is my go to drink nowadays.

Coke gets me going

HEY FUCK YOU MAYBE I WANNA DIE EARLY. MAYBE I DONT WANNA LIVE TILL IM 108 AND HAVING TO WEAR DIAPERS LIKE A TODDLER UNABLE TO LEAVE BED FOR FEAR THAT I WILL FALL.

Where can one get this online?

Not the new coca cola energy drinks. Tastes disgusting