How does one get their girlfriend to not be completely fucking vanilla in bed?

How does one get their girlfriend to not be completely fucking vanilla in bed?

Honestly I'm bored and can't be arsed doing anything with her, due to the fact she just sits there and does absolutely fuck all.

Attached: 1571416693691.jpg (965x1737, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Foreplay.

Feel her up. Run your hands all over her. Own her. Invade every orifice with your fingers. Make her change position and grope her more. Rub your cock in her face. Amuse yourself and then pin her to the bed with that first thrust.

Fpbp.
I mean, this is genuinely accurate.

Yeah I've tried all that kinda shit, But she "loose it" all the time.

I think she has some sort of phobia or something as she's like a fucking light switch some times i.e can be totally turned on and wanting it, 10 seconds later just not give a fuck and be completely cold.

Fucking tell her you idiot. Tell her you will leave her unless she cuts out the dead fish routine

Bring in a bitch who does what you like and show her "see why cant I fuck you like i fuck her?"

Ask her what she likes and to not hold anything back.
Then try to do those things for her.

Repeat the process, but you telling her what you want.

If at any point you don't enjoy either role, then you probably just have bad chemistry. If you are both already committed (married, kids) then it does get hard to overcome. You really have to commit to doing things you don't like, or maybe consider a physically open relationship. Or maybe explore new fetishes and toys together. But ya, if you aren't locked in it's probably better to start over.

I couldn't have said it better myself, fucking dead fish routine.

Would be a good idea tbf.

Yeah, She's just a GF thank fuck she's on birth control eh.

Tell your best friends girl youve always wanted to fuck her then fall in love with said friends girl and try not fuck up both your lives by leaving screenshots in your camera roll for your baby mama to find. Works everytime. Lose a friend or a gf your pick. Roll em.

Exactly, dead fish. I was with a girl nearly 4 years who was one. She never outgrew it but sorta tried? I mean, she half ass tried a few kinky things once then threw the idea out at the first sign of discomfort. Only time she wasnt a deadfish was 5 mins after we broke up and we had a mutual selfish hatefuck.

You know it's pretty fucked up when I'm thinking, I'd rather just do this myself, the sex is basically like a un-enthusiastic hand job, not worth my time or any effort.

Also, yeah my GF is like that. Literally just lies there and does fuck all, Won't try anything new because it's uncomfortable apparently. I don't see the point anymore, I'd rather just go in to the city and find a uni student to get wasted with as atleast then I'd be having fun.

Take initiative you fucking retard
Your just as much at fault for not doing anything
Tie her up and spank her till she's wet

Best ending we could've had. I came home to her cheating on me with a frienemy in my friend group. We broke up so they could be together. We fucked 5 mins after we broke up; it was animalistic, vengeful, and fulfilling. Best sex either of us had together; still mediocre compared to any ive had since. Those two got married. I hope they're both miserable and have many unplanned children.

Numbers game, dump her, get new one, statistically, you are bound to get one that will blow your mind.

That wouldn't make a difference, once she looses it you can't get anything in there and if you do it feels like your dick is being torn off.

kek

This might work. I had to do something similar with my wife and it worked out nicely. She's gone from dead fish to learning how to Domme and we try new things together all the time. Always better if those types of talks happen at the beginning of a relationship though.

Yeah, I'm at the point thinking this is where I'm gonna make a change or just break up; Quite frankly I'm happy alone.

WTF are you talking about?

Attached: mia_collins_02.jpg (1215x1620, 151K)

What the fuck do you think?

>once she looses it you can't get anything in there and if you do it feels like your dick is being torn off.

I really don't know. What do you mean by "looses"? What exactly is trying to tear your dick off? I've been with a lot of different women and this is truly baffling.

Attached: 1566447049415.jpg (935x768, 243K)

Like she will become wet and sorta loose, But once she looses it, it's like she tightens up a lot and then you can't get your dick in there.

Ah, I see. Most vaginas don't clamp down like that. Have you tried lube?

Attached: 1567709128941m.jpg (1024x997, 59K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus

>The underlying cause is generally a fear that penetration will hurt.[3] Risk factors include a history of sexual assault, endometriosis, vaginitis, or a prior episiotomy.[2]

Attached: IjdN2ia.png (1280x800, 1.03M)

>>most vaginas
Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Be chad.

>About 0.5% of women are affected

Thay's some luck amirite?

Attached: 1564323846402.jpg (400x400, 33K)

I never have this problem. White girls bounce on my cock like it is the end of the world. Apart from joblessness, stupidity and self loath, it feels good being a nig

T. Nigger

Some chicks are just a dead lay. Definitely try gentle suggestion or taking to her about it first, but if you're unhappy you should say something. I started by fingering my girl until she came a few times and was begging for cock. Build from there, I guess.

This.

Make her do things. Make her think of things. Tell her to.

There are no guarantees in life but generally speaking more women prefer being controlled than not being controlled, in bed at least.

not yet, I'll give it a go once I get past the point where she's not being a dead fish.