Daily reminder white supremacy is for virgins and losers

daily reminder white supremacy is for virgins and losers

Attached: yvcz0dc9tqi21.jpg (712x713, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6WrNI35VxM
youtu.be/3Q-Lh2FubYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even the chink agrees. The truth of the matter is that most people may not say it but they look down on race mixers, especially if they're white and black

I wonder if your grandfather would have been so eager to fight the Nazis if he had known his granddaughter would be fucking niggers?

"most people" lol not even close user

Those men who fought have more manliness in their pinky toe than you'll have in your whole life. They judge men on their character, rather than the color of their skin.

With all that said, I would be hesitant of my daughter dating a black guy but only because many of them are still economically disparaged which turns them into what you call "niggers" - but I'd also be wary of her dating some poor criminal shithead if he was white, asian, mexican, etc.

If he's a good person the skin color doesn't matter

>virgins and losers

Attached: 1508105405645.jpg (1200x900, 297K)

Congratulations! The leftist propaganda has completely penetrated your numb skull.

Attached: usa.jpg (1024x622, 105K)

It's just the order of things. And whites (like me) are not the only ones that feel this way.
youtu.be/_6WrNI35VxM

PS I was in Vietnam and faced more bullets than you have faggot dicks.

Daily reminder that cringey right wing protesters are leftists larping to create artificial demand for their politics. The
>Meatspace protests with slogan signs
is a meme from leftist activist culture, and trying to impersonate the opposition with it is a major faux pas.

And that's just it too. It has little to nothing to do with "hate". That's the whole Zionist lie. Why is wanting to protect and preserve my family and heritage and ancestry seen as evil? Go fuck yourself. My father's name is German and my mother's Swedish. We've got French in there and other European lineage. I love our blonde/"dirty blonde" hair, blue/green eyes, and our Caucasian skin. I will not trade it away to "fit in".

You do understand this goes both ways, right?

Black fathers would HATE to see their daughter with a white guy and same goes for Asians (Especially Asians).

People tend to go for their own race and that's just preference. I wouldn't really like it either if my daughter brought home a black dude cause I don't want my family's name and heritage mixed. That, and I'm 99% positive he'd just knock her up and bail like every other Black American.

It's just how shit is.

youtu.be/3Q-Lh2FubYw
Let the children of mixing tell you for themselves.

bump

Attached: oy.jpg (219x230, 12K)

im asian and i have a black gf. my parents have no problems with her

Liberals more than anyone. They're insecure self hating brainwashed shits that want everyone to suck as much as them.

Black guy here. This British woman was gangraped by Somali immigrants. What will you do about it whiteboi?

Attached: 1571434989181.png (660x786, 881K)

looks awful chipper about it...

kek

Attached: cringey-right-wingers-are-leftist-larpers.jpg (1079x565, 99K)

British women are whores. They want to be gangraped.

Jesus, that EvErY oThEr LeTtEr CaPiTaLiZaTiOn format for mocking things is so fucking pretentious that it hurts. It's like cursive writing for betas and VSCO girls who cop an attitude with someone and want to mock everything they say.
Bonus cringe points for the added Reddit normie SpongeBob meme. Not even a supremacist but this made me physically wince IRL.

Attached: full.jpg (1574x1586, 168K)

As long as my daughter isn't with a nigger but a black man. As long as she isn't with a nazi but a white man. As long as she isn't with a spic but a nice christain mexican. I don't judge race cause they all have souls. I only judge if you think you up to something. I can only hold them till their 18 but if she chooses to be a sheep thats her choice. I want a white woman I don't get attracted to other races.

Attached: mut nigger.png (750x1000, 442K)

Fuck you these are my decisions. I'd rather have a world without rap and degeneracy cause this fucking world is cancer. All I can do is vote.

so youre a cuck? you ok with this?

Attached: beautful.png (605x605, 494K)

How deluded

>incels caring about who other people fuck

Not about fucking

Jesus you just can't accept the fact that right wingers are developmentally disabled faggots, can you?

she's British, they aren't real people. Also fake and gay

Still as pathetic

>Black fathers
kek

More like that they only exist in a handful of towns in a handful of states in a single country, while the modern left uses them to justify their power everywhere in the western world. Given that it's the entire western world going to shit simultaneously and in the same fashion, not Bumfuck Alabama and Derpville Georgia, the common factor seems to be the left.

White supremacy / white nationalism is indeed a fucking joke. Ancaps are the ultimate Chads. Free Markets - Free Minds.

Attached: Worth+hearing+but+if+it+smells+unconstitutional+immediately+disregarded+_04b50d69e2aa88cf178741c36ed (1000x800, 184K)

You don't know shit about me. Try me.

>black pride
>brown pride
>white pride
>black nationalism
>mexican nationalism
>white nationalism
Only one is racist

>white supremacy is for virgins and losers

No white supremacy is for prison, just look at lil Anni here he hates niggers.

Attached: anakin.jpg (767x431, 49K)

The OP pic is far more likely a photoshop, but I wouldn't put it past the demented left to pretend in public too. Smollet and other fake racist vandalism are some known examples I saw a funny comment on a Smollet YT video, showing him circling the block with his 'attackers'. The quote read simply, "When the demand for racism, exceeds the supply."

Attached: Fake Swastikas.png (722x897, 1.07M)

what ever happened to racism and white mass shooters? it seems like mind control stopped it or it fell out of fashion. what are fucking niggers going to do when there are zero white mass shooters for five years and they keep killing 60 of each other a day in inner cities with guns and become 98% of all gun killers/gun deaths in the nation?

why are you here