Can you honestly imagine someone loving you?

Can you honestly imagine someone loving you?
Imagine someone wanting to spend their life with you, someone who is sad when you're not around, and happy when you are.
I can't, but it's the only thing that I desire.

Attached: 1280px-Untitled_painting_by_Zdzislaw_Beksinski_1984.jpg (1280x1346, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnkBUTheIC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so leave this place because you will be alone to your death. This place is hell

My wife is utterly and completed devoted. 95% of the time its great.

BUT

If I want any free time I have to distract her with a new game or hobby.

What is it with the spend your life with me bullshit? Have you ever thought how completely unrealistic this is, yet almost everyone considers it the norm. Do you have any idea of how many things can and will go wrong in a relationship? Get real...

Oh look another "I can't talk with women because "reason" thread.

Why can't you imagine it OP?

Jesus Christ! I thought I was alone on this One. My wife is the same man.

I can imagine loving someone and being loved, but I can't imagine a future where that someone never gets bored of me.

My first girlfriend cheated on me, my second was in love with her ex the whole time, and got back together with him as soon as he graduated from school and moved back to our side of the state. Throw this onto someone who already feels inferior to others and it leads to a pretty pessimistic view on future relationships

The thing is, if you can't picture yourself as someone that is worth of being loved is because is true and you don't worth anything. But if you change to someone you can say to you yourself that are worth it of being love, someone else can notice too.

That has nothing to do with this thread

Sending some love your way user. I acn relate to those feels

Same.

Attached: wojak despair.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Hey man, thats just your opinion.
I feel that way too, but really its just about finding someone you vibe with.

Im sure there are some people who really like or would really like you.

Fuck those cunts, people who betray and or hurt you arent worth your love.

I could, I had it up untill 1 week ago today.
seen a guy grinding on her on her own story few days ago aswell

Doubt every second if what we felt meant anything right now, I know it was true, I just pushed her away with my own problems.

I been in love before. First girlfriend at 15, lasted months, not serious and neither of us knew what we were doing. Second girlfriend was 15 going on 16. Lasted a year and a half, 6 months of which I was out of state at an abusive hellhole of a bootcamp style boy's school. Never got to boink her, but she gave me my first blowie and I came in her mouth. She's pic related. I loved her, but I wasn't in love with her. We were young and didn't know what we were doing. I broke up with her because I was growing up and started to know what I was doing and what I wanted in a relationship but she remained pretty emotionally immature and wouldn't open herself to my love entirely. She was devastated and didn't have another relationship for 7 years until she got a girlfriend lel.
My first adult serious relationship was at 17, senior year with a girl I'd been crushing on since I was 13.
Cont

Attached: received_1905903689474305.jpg (1080x1920, 174K)

i'm drunk as fuck so let me greentext this for you so that you understand why love is a lie

>be me, 18M six years ago
>successful student, go to high-ranking university in France
>moderately popular, therefore often invited to parties
>one day meet asbolute Stacy. 10/10 face, 10/10 body, christian, virgin
>we love each other, everything is going great
>decide to start going out
>no sex because no degeneracy
>FFW 2016
>Accepted for master's degree at Todai
>leave France
>come back for holiday
>see GF holding hands and kissing with a nigger in the street

before I left for the other side of the world she told me she loved me more than anything else in the world, she told me that she'd rather kill herself than be separated from me. She told me that me being away would be torture for her but that she was ready to endure it because she loved me.

But she betrayed me for a filthy illiterate nigger (seriously the guy didn't even have basic education).

Love isn't real. Get your shit together user. The only thing left to do is to make as much money as possible. There is no love. There is no politics, no country. There is nothing worth living for other than money.
Everything you've been told is a lie. The Jews control the game but you can still beat them by buying them out. Become richer than them, it is possible.
Humankind is lost, we're all gonna die in 50 years anyway.
Might as well go down in style. I'd rather die in a Lotus sipping on champagne than in a shithole like a filthy nigger.
Break the game, user. Go get that money.

>Instagram is cancer

One week? One week user? You were wasting both of your time. Was she even yours?

>two skeletons hugging

OH GOD

AAAAAAAHHHH

OH GOD IM COOOOOOOOOOOMING AHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=UnkBUTheIC0

no, i honestly cant. its pretty neat though, i use that simple fact to have lucid dreams, if anyone loves me in real life im just going to assume im in a coma

Attached: 1541123145905.png (364x652, 189K)

Man your broken. Get it together. It was only one girl. They rarely make logical decisions. You have a brain use it.

The love that is pushed in the media isnt for everybody. Life isnt a fairytale but you can still find something good.

Thats clever.
Your clever.

It’s overrated user. You think things will be better once you have it, and for a while they do, but it all goes back to normal. You fall right into the sadness and desperation again. Until you can be happy being alone, you’re not treating the problem, and being with someone wont make you happy in the long run.

I can't. It's my fault. I should never have left. Now I must endure the consequences and die a wizard. Sure, a rich cool hype wizard, but still a wizard.

Women are mostly shit. Oddly the only woman I’ve ever seen express love and devotion on romance novel levels was here on Sup Forums. Anna on the femanon threads who’s still in love with Colonel Gaddafi after decades of him being not around.

>tfw a sandnigger can possess the soul of a woman posthumously but you can’t get a date

Continued
This girl I was with for a year. I took her virginity and I fell truly in love for the first time. I'd never felt anything so magical, honestly. Partly because I'd always had a thing for her and after her switching friend groups and not being close for a year or so, she was back in my circle of friends and back in my life with a vengeance and at a better age. We were both more emotionally mature and grown up, and we had amazing energy. It was very much how you described things, OP. She slept at my house every night and wouldn't sleep well without me. We took care of eachother, we camped many times and once made love in the bed of my pickup out in the desert under the stars, comfy as hell in a pile of blankets and pillows. I took her virginity very tenderly after months of just oral because she was extremely tight and never masturbated by fingering herself so it took a long time to widen her up enough to penetrate. It kinda looked like I murdered her in the bed I finally popped her hymen in, so much blood. We had great friends and great chemistry. I took her to senior prom that year and she won prom queen which was cool considering prom night was a disaster because all my friends were so drunk except her and I so we all got kicked out. We loved hard and fought hard. We had some nasty fights and she ended up dumping me for her older, better looking, and rich co-worker which literally devastated me. I'd never been so hurt in my life because I loved her so thoroughly. I must've cried for a few weeks straight and I'm not a very emotional person. Never been that heartbroken before or since. I wasn't perfect either, I fucked her best friend while we were together and I spent a month of the summer after highschool backpacking in central America with friends and I cheated on her consistently the entire trip. I had that coming, I suppose. Still a magical part of my life that I get all nostalgic and choked up in a good way when I think about it

Attached: FB_IMG_1571440727527.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Was leaving the best decision for you at the time? If she did that to you then she probably would have done it even if you stayed

Lol i remember her

why thank you user,
i can also very comfortably bet my entirety on being unlovable too. like easily the safest bet i can make

i felt it untill one week ago, we were together for 6years

learn to read you faggot

Probably, yes. Todai was the best university I got accepted into. The degree I got there is extremely valuable and is part of the reason why I make a good amount of money today.
Yes, you're probably right. Which is why I'm now a fervent believe in the theory that women are all worthless parasites.
But still, I can't help but blame myself for it.

To a man, a woman can be their entire reason to live.

To a woman, a man is a resource.

Whatever magic you felt was just because she needed that resource, and once she figured out someone could give her more for less, you’re disposable.

Man are you retarded? There was nothing in that post about six years you fucking idiot.

Olderfag here.

This guy is correct. After a decade or so with someone, some strange stuff starts to happen.

Attached: 1571441153382.jpg (480x608, 67K)

>up until 1 week ago
i know i never said 6 years, but i sure as hell diden't say it was only one week did i nigger

Things are getting better. They all have the same opportunities and footing in life as men. They shouldnt leech off of you. Its going to get even harder to find women who want to stay with you though because they have no reason to. There are still ones that will though. Aim for succesful women and hopefully you can find one who wants the same yhings in life, someone you connect with and make sure both of you are getting what you want out of it

android GFs when

You fucking ungulate. I was stressing that part of your statement because she was already grinding on other people after just one week

Not necessarily

That's reasonably true. In this case I was so deeply infatuated with her that I missed clear warning signs toward the end of our relationship when we fought often and she became too clingy. She's kind of a flake anyways and I knew that. She dumped the guy she was with before for me, dumped me for her gigachad coworker, and dumped him for her current husband. That's a bad pattern. We genuinely loved the fuck out of eachother, but we were still very young and inexperienced. It was like a relationship that never left the honeymoon phase of being sickeningly sweet on eachother until it blew up.
About four months later I got with pic related, my longest girlfriend and last time falling in love to date. Spent 2.75 years with this one throughout college and lived with her for a good portion of that. First truly adult relationship in the sense that we weren't living with our parents, bills, rent, school, jobs, home-making, etc. She was badly abused and adopted at 7, had miserable hypersexuality problems due to this. She slept with so many dudes before I got with her that I was disgusted. It took a couple months of partying at her apartment and her being very persistent in trying to court me before I could overlook her sexual past because I'd developed feelings for her. What do you know, she cheated a couple times and towards the end of the relationship she started drinking again (had a bad blackout/binge problem) and hanging out with a sketchy friend that moved back to town and was working as a stripper. I knew that with her sexual proclivities and her blackout drinking that I couldn't trust her at all to go out and drink. One halloween she went to a nearby city to go see a show with her stripper friend (who dislikes me because I'm "controlling" for not letting her go out and get smashed) and is wearing heels and a fishnet crop-top that's essentially the equivalent of wearing just a bra. That was it & I was done. Thus ends my love stories

Attached: FB_IMG_1571441790589.jpg (720x717, 48K)

I lost the love of my life. I lost what I believed to be the single most important thing to my existence.
I'm not giving human women an other chance.
Where da android women at

Dude you were barely even involved with this girl and doubtfully knew her very well. Love is absolutely real and its far more important and powerful than money for a human's health. You're not someone I'd take advice from concerning human development anyways because you unironically preoccupy yourself with the triflings of niggers, jews, and degeneracy.
The thing about love is that it ends. Heartbreak literally makes people physically ill and feel like they're dying because in an evolutionary sense, heartbreak as a hunter/gatherer trying to survive and provide for children meant that your survival capability has been reduced by 50% when your partner leaves or dies. Love is very important and one should always be open to it. Its pointless to seek it out because its not something that can be 'found', it has to be nurtured and built, but you should always be receptive to it when it comes. Being butthurt and jaded like you because a short college relationship ends in your humiliation (after naively trying to do long distance as well) does you no favors. Your advice does OP no favors

... what a stupid thing to desire

Attached: 1430055785967.jpg (218x265, 22K)

like what?

Youre digging the hole deeper for yourself

So you're basically Dennis from IASIP.

Maybe if you are so popular and successful she wouldn't have left you for someone not you. You're basically just lying to yourself. You are a sociopath and a narcissist. You aren't shit.

Consider an heroing.

Are you me?

My wife loves me. I’ve always wondered if I could tell for real or not. But she does. And the reason you desire it, OP, is because it is every bit as wonderful a feeling as you’ve dreamed.

I’m going to go to bed and give her such a squeezy hug right now. I really do hope you find the feeling you so desperately desire, OP.

I wanna be friends with him so I can bang his hookups after he ghosts them

Thanks, lads

top kek

This thread is just for me. Girl was dming me last night, telling me she was into me and shit. Don’t have anything against her, but I ignored her at school today. I’m somewhat of a recluse. I just don’t enjoy most people. Love was created when man started to build civilization. This wasn’t long before religion and politics were created. Love is just another illusion of man meant to find enlightened living. While I do believe in friendship, love is just a fake extension of it.

Even for people that think they found that most likely is reality over 90% one is cheating on the other. Real life isn't movies or Bs romance novels. Nothing is always as it seems, or made out to be.

>To a man, a woman can be their entire reason to live.
>To a woman, a man is a resource.
This is absolutely correct. And for the ones that don't believe it, she has you tricked. Yes, your wife, your GF are not special, sorry.