How do I juul weed? I only have the actual juul and normal weed, no concentrates or oil or whatever

How do I juul weed? I only have the actual juul and normal weed, no concentrates or oil or whatever.

>inb4 juuling is for faggots
ok bro thx

Attached: 1570807313104.jpg (1000x1334, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shatterbatter.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just roll a joint you fucking zoomer

if you got no paper smoke it thru an empty sodacan

Attached: 1571238486823.jpg (520x514, 45K)

You would have to find a way to have the heating element heat the weed. ask /diy/

dont fucking attempt to juice your fucking bud. just smoke it like a normal faggot

-stoner

ive heard this is one of the healthier ways to smoke, that true?

yes its very healthy and good for your lungs. the chemicals in the paint you burn provide valuable micro nutrients

Vaping flower is gonna take more than oil. Flower vapes have an oven that typically heats up several hundred degrees and isn't just gonna get to that temperature instantly. A juul only works when you're hitting it so that alone is a hurdle - my $200 Pax 3 takes like 25 seconds to heat up. Usually you're gonna need something that toggles on and off to be able to maintain substantial heat. Just get some cheap vape like a Flowermate

Get vitamin e from the pharmacy, make sure it’s concentrating and the highest dose possible so I dissolved the weed completely. Crack open the vitamin capsules and pour the liquid into an empty juul cart or order some reusable ones online. Put about 5 drops of weed into the vitamin e you have already put in and you’re good to go.

boof it

Finally a fucking real answer. Actually my roomate has vitamin E I think so I'll go ahead and try it right now. How long does the weed take to dissolve in the vitamin E?

i have no idea if user is trying to poison you or not lol

if u dont want to chance it just get this (turns weed goo into juice):
shatterbatter.com

How do I find the girl in your pic and fuck her in her slut mouth?

have fun dying you dumb cunt

THIS

I wouldn't recommend trying it. What are you trying to accomplish by juuling weed? It would just be like smoking it, but more difficult.

>inb4 juuling is for faggots
Years too late

Buy a weed vape or get some dabs and heat it and thin it with terpenes anything else is not worth your time or your health.

Put the weed and the juul on top of foil. Take lighter and flame bottom of foil while using straw to suck in fumes faggot.

Just smoke your weed, dude. That's what it's for.

t. Vapebro

Smokin and vapin weed is for pussies. Mainline that shit.