Give me some goddamn podcasts to listen to. It's the same thing every week. Burn through them the day they came out...

Give me some goddamn podcasts to listen to. It's the same thing every week. Burn through them the day they came out, and have only 7 hours of non visual entertainment. I drive for work. It's mindnumbing without something. Preferably comedy or educational. Audiobooks take up too much attention to imagine thhings being described. Opposite is true too, no fluff, that includes most true crime.

Attached: 500_F_222949219_7VRKg5mudbKkTe4txAn1nc1pr027d1La.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Listen to true creepy stories.

Try out Tiny Meat Gang. They're just two dudes who talk about whatever comes on their mind and it can often get pretty funny.

Sounds like shit. Paranormal is for little girls. I might end up stabbing a child like those slenderman cunts

He didn't say paranormal you fuckin dweeb.

So like 80% of all the other trash

I like No Such Thing as a Fish.

I just found two unlistened Hooray Shows cause stitcher is so great with notifications. Things like that please.

English accents are tough in duration, and en masse. It's pretty fluffy too.

Idk if you've heard of Small Town Murder since it's been getting a bit more popular lately, but these guys talk about different murders that happened in a bunch of small towns in America.

get a life degenerate

Yikes

Jocko Podcast (ex navy seal commando)

Start with podcast #1

So the calls are coming from inside the house, or the hook was in the car door handle? Even better....

It's trival.....and you know it.

No Meathead shit either. Why didnt you lead with king Meathead Rogan?

The Moth. It's a collection of different stories from different people about different things. It's like a bunch of short TED talks, and some can get really interesting.

The Ben Shapiro Show

Attached: avatars-000703722727-g9mf5u-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 53K)

try the supermega podcast or the h3h3 podcast. since you can backlog the supermega podcast youre kinda set for a while.

Why does he look like that? How tall is he?

Ethan is intolerable in everyway. I can check supermega out. Ty

Jew

I tried the moth early on couldn't get into it. I'll try again. Storytelling is a little close to juggling and arranging persons places and things, like audiobooks.

You British?

I'm a arch conservative, so pretenders to the throne, social communists like him are particularly grating.

If you like sex then “call her daddy” is great.
Fucking hate on my idgaf

Im an arrow, so I hate hearing about women having sex with anyone except me, or each other.

Then listen to it and get over your narrow mindedness

Is he some leftist cuck?

Right wing

I will never get into women talking like fags. Next you be telling me to get buttfuxked till I like it too.

Obviously the Bailey Jay show since you're on Sup Forums...
Not really though it isn't that interesting

Duncan trussell family hour, Hello from the magic tavern, jordan b peterson podcast, ridiculous history, norm macdonald live, the higher side chats,last podcast on the left, blurry photos, ID10T, alien theorists theorizing

Sleepycast

What the fuck are you talking about? I guess you’re just too sensitive and insecure about your own masculinity to hear things outside of your own purview you pathetic little man

Oh I didn't know she had one. Bout what is expect. Dizty fag/bimbo voice is also tough. You can hear the seams. Duncan is the best version of self aware hippie, which is hardly a compliment, Peterson also worthless and a mope.

Love Norm.
Higher side? I hate drugs. Especially weed shit.
Last pod on the left have guested on Dino and Dana's safepace. The dude is grating.
Haven't heard of the last three but seem like paranormshit.

Safespace not coming out today is why I'm asking mostly. It's so dissapointing. It's just that good. Makes my week.

effectively identical behavior to simply hating bullshit....