This is how my night is going how about yours user?

This is how my night is going how about yours user?

Attached: 2423970F-B676-4D9C-9CAA-75CABEE0476C.jpg (585x1060, 199K)

Want to elaborate on that?

Eh, lonely like you. Probably going to jerk off in a little bit and stop worrying about females for the next 8 hours.

She said she likely me but only half and didn’t want to lose what we already have which is fair enough but I love this hoe

FRRRRRRRIIIIIEEEEEENNNNNDDDDDD ZZZZZOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD

Good advice user, I appreciate it

Attached: 2885033C-312B-4153-9474-AF3919608FF1.jpg (800x651, 39K)

"I love you like a brother, user"

She’s the one who said she liked me kek

Say she's a bitch, not a slut
A slut would sleep with me, a bitch will sleep with everyone but me

But she friendzoned you, you pathetic bastard

Nailed it

Attached: 4k-wallpaper-android-wallpaper-art-325044.jpg (4879x3253, 829K)

She just wants to ride the cock carousel, should have hit it and quit it

Appreciate it

Attached: 771E855D-006E-4F02-9452-ABB7636B3E5B.jpg (564x449, 71K)

Chin up champ.
Plenty more fish in the sea

Thanks user :)

Fake. Women never admit that they like being treated like shit. It just sort of happens.

You need to just tell her, she doesn't know what love is and maybe we could just fuck around until she figures it out

fucking exhausting,goodnight

Attached: 1565213942762.jpg (960x720, 115K)

That's not true, women will tell their beta-cuck friend everything , down to who they fucked the night before

Please block her and move on with your life. She has you wrapped around her finger and you're a cuck for continuing a conversation with her.

Attached: Ann_All_Out.png (512x512, 101K)

imagine the smell

Possibly but she just thinks it’s a bad idea she can’t go 3 messages without contradicting herself

Is she 13? What the fuck is this

She's testing you, tell her you want kids

Yeah sounds like a good idea

No she’s just retarded

hey dude u should call her out for being a misleading bitch. then completely stop responding to her. if you do it before she does it to you it will be a small victory. plus you will still feel like you got your balls and might even make you slightly more attractive to her.

Attached: 2019101295091509.jpg (1061x1142, 125K)

Attached: 1533250787383.jpg (698x698, 151K)

I’m sorry user. Women can be pretty heartless. Men too, but you never expect it from women, despite the fact that it happens all the time, and it makes it that much harder.

I won’t promise you’ll find someone perfect someday. I’ve been with my wife for 8 years and she says and does things that makes me think less of her, even makes me dislike her, but hopefully you’ll find someone who’s *just* tolerable enough.

I was thinking of that tbh but I was just thinking of snapping then leaving didn’t consider the last bit

She is tolerable, this came out of no where I only figured out today, she’s been my friend for 3 years then she comes out with this shit

I asked my neighbor how he liked his new car, his reply, and I quote, "I don't own a car, I own a Tesla".
I've been sitting at home for the last couple of hours wondering if the world would be better off if mankind died out.
Also: F, m8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Thanks I say bomb your neighbour, it works a charm

This. Do this now.

man i wish i snapped the last time i talked to my ex. i regret that i was so nice and calm through the breakup. if i had exploded on her the last time we met i would have felt so fucking great

Attached: 20190922_151409.jpg (550x539, 144K)

Exactly that’s why I plan on doing it

>then she comes out with this shit

Doesn’t sound tolerable to me anymore. It’s time to move on, and if you do so without showing her your pain, you will have won.

What he meant was
> I don’t own a car, I own a home appliance I can drive

You’d think so, but acting like nothing is wrong and leaving her alone will ruin her. She’ll realize that you don’t need her and never did, and women just can’t handle this.

damn, what a cunt
should really dab on the hater op

Block and ignore her That will enrage her more than anything you could ever do.

Yeah that’s a good plan

She writes like a schizo. Dodged a bullet.

Attached: IayOjw3GAxO6S4frcSrphEdNXmlpFEy7RMKnhgdrUxg.jpg (918x576, 50K)