Why do we males allow females anywhere near our sports?

Why do we males allow females anywhere near our sports?
They ruin everything

t. virgin

t. angsty teenager

i too unironically hate woman

Can't you /r9k/ fags just get a hooker and get over yourselves?

nu-males need to get pussy somehow haha not me of course i slay vag on the reg i swear

/r9k/ get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've never been to other boards outside of spee

>muh virgins
he's right

probably has something to do with blacks i dunno

>we

Unless you're a female I fail to see how that doesn't necessarily apply

>show about things only men like to watch? better include some women giving their opinion
>show about things only women like to watch? only women in the show and it's how it's supposed to be, you go girls!

To be fair user males have ruined civilizations too and I don't see any blame on these boards either

>He has never played a game of football at lunchtime in front of the slags on a hot summers day with only your trousers on and no other school uniform

at my school all the girls would get picked up by their 21 year old boyfriends at lunchtime.

>guys look How Alpha I am, I talk about how much I hate woman on an imageboard xddddd

as bad as white knights

if you werent such a sperglord and actually had conversations with women, you would realize they all have varied interests and knowledge, including sports

i played club rugby in college, and went to parties where there were women from various athletic teams, and while many were lesbians, many were not, and they actually did enjoy sports and were able to discuss them competently

man dictate
women receive

>our

>women dictate
>man receive
Fixed

To make it sound like women have 5% the interest men have in sports is simply not true

obviously on average more men like sports than women

but its retarded to generalize anything based on gender, people are individuals with their own interests and there are definitely women out there who are really into sports just as there are men who hate sports and know nothing about them

Atrocious thread

you realize that the real world is nothing like your stupid college, right? women in the real world don't play sports and they're not going to be entertained if you start talking about them.

you'd be surprised to know how man men are there know nothing about sports. a lot of them spend all their time watching anime or some shit

Back to rebbit pls

What happened to trigger OP this time?

you're just generalizing

there are women who like sports, just not nearly as much as men. There are variances in the population.

He watched WMMA fights on the UFC card last night. Casual fans are getting bitter like children that's why.

>Anime
Is that the weird Korean thing with the tentacles? Surely no man would ever watch something like that much more log on to an imageboard about it and then proceed to discuss it. Imagine that

>there are women who like sports
Yeah those are the easy going sluts who I want nothing to do with

>he says
>on a nip image board
>and is so proud to have discovered our club and taken over with his r*ddit tier normalfaggotry
You're always welcomed to leave, normalshit.

no, i'm not. welcome to the real world. you are no longer surrounded by a specific age group of your peers. now you have to actually put effort into getting women into your bed. good luck.

wtf? way to try to change the conversation, I was never talking about how much pussy I get I was just saying there are some woman who like sports just not nearly as many as men if you think that's a false statement you're completely delusional and don't understand variance in large populations leads to many different preferences and behaviors.