Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12416612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mark gets shat on the entire series
>every fleeting moment of happiness is almost instantly taken
>doesn't end up happy

A bit too much like reality

yes

Was anyone else disappointed with season 9?

yes. its best in the first seasons (as usual), but it is watchable all the way trough imo

Season 9 was pretty great. All the stuff with Jeremy being suddenly gay had me in stitches

>Yeah, yeah and good luck with the ah... t-the bloke in your bed...

dobbie a shit though

Season 9 was incredibly good quality for a "back together" season. To be honest.

Big suse is best waifu

Dobbie has always been a shit, her only good moment is that one in the office cupboard

Does anybody think super hans works well with Mark?

>Could you please stop agreeing that I'm a dickhead?

>When UKIP come round and collect us all up, you'll be round at the front of the barricades like "Nooooo!'"

I also didn't find it to be incredibly forced
there's gags that could allude to Jez being gay the whole series
While series 9 isn't the best, Jez being bi is quite well done

Incredible show, but a little too dark at times

I mean it's like NOTHING EVER FUCKING GOES RIGHT...

I think it had a negative effect on my perception of the world when I saw it as a high school kid

>DUDE NAAN LMAO
It was shit

I thought it was pretty decent for a final series. A lot of programmes dip in quality at some point if they go on long enough and PS did too but stayed pretty solid to the end.

>tfw Big Suze's accent makes my pee pee feel weird

is that the posh accent with a lisp?

That was so shit. I get that people who make this stuff usually are leftistst, but it seems that lately they've forgotten how to do comedy. Just awkward breaks of "ukip/Trump/brexit/pepe the frog are bad and so is anyone who likes them". I don't need fucking Peep Show to preach at me.

It's GOATest

Only because it was the last, I really wish they would've kept on with the show.

>Implying fire extinguisher cock wasn't one of the best scenes of the whole show
Dobbie was the one, you shit

Hans was a deranged drug addict, so it makes sense for him to have bad beliefs.

THE TWINS

THE FUCKING TWINS

I FUCKING CHRIST THE ORANGE

Yeah, I felt the steam had ran out somewhat. I didn't find myself laughing all that much in that season and it felt more forced than the others.

>implying she wasn't the one

It was better than 8, but not nearly as good as 1-7. Weird plot, it's always a stupid idea to introduce new characters for final season. Final scene was absolutely perfect for the show.

Problem is that it wasn't played as a joke, the episode just took a break to shit on ukip for a bit.

Best part was when Jez started eating his girlfriend's dog in front of her, after having killed it with his car and cooked it with Mark. Peak-surreality

You people are as bad as tumblr.

>thought dobbie was perfect for Mark
>they finally get together
>their relationship chemistry is awful
Not just like my japanese animes

I'M NOT SICK, BUT I'M NOT WEEEELL

Best part was when Super Hans and Jerz sucked each other off

Welcome to British TV in 2017. All this virtue-signalling shit is literally fucking everywhere.

his name is super hands.

>mfw the band is actually p good and there are even better songs than Flagpole Sitta in the album
das it mane

I used to find it amusing, now that I live with my gf it's painfully real sometimes. The thing is Mark was just too autistic to handle the Dobs

It's hans, his last name

its tragic because she was the one when mark first met her, but him fucking it up possibly turned her into a nutcase.

>sad how it turned out in the end for Mark
>all alone without the girl, like usual
>remember how fucking sociopathic he acts to the two of them
>don't feel as bad

His name is SImon Hans

>british
>""""""""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""""

It goes to shit on season 4. Gets way too repetitive and ridicules. I really enjoyed the first season though.

Well, Sup Forums, do YOU believe in crystal skulls?

>Murcan
>""""""""""""""""""""""trolling""""""""""""""""""""""

Nah mate. Its good until 8, dobbie relationship stuff is eye gaugingly bad. season 9 was great too

>god tier
The uni girl who comes back in s9
Big Suze
>high tier
Dobbie at first
Gay bro
>mid tier
The American girl
The Russian girl
>low tier
Dobbie later
Sophie
>shit tier
The girl who stood mark up on the date
>cant remember tier
Everyone else

>Dobbie was the one, you shit

She was a succubus in The One's clothing. She treated Mark far worse than he ever treated her.

I forgot their neighbor, she goes in low tier

dobbie was ugly as fuck
sophie had huge tits which was at least interesting
the college girl was the best

strawpoll.me/12416612
strawpoll.me/12416612
strawpoll.me/12416612

Every character feels like a stereotype, none of them deviate from the two words the writers used to describe them.

Mark = upper class autist
Jez = perverted loser
Superhans = drug addicted musician
Big Suze = posh dumbass
Dobby = hipster geek

None of the characters ever branch out of these stereotypes so the writing becomes really dry, reallu fast. There are some glimpses of characters changing like Jez realising he doesn't have any musical talent or Mark changing from being autistic to vindictive basttard but the show just goes back on it it everytime. I don't know how anyone can keep watching this for more than 3 seasons.

>voting for dobbie

fuck is wrong with you guys

sophies tits are shit but jeremys schlong is okay

The worst was that Australian chick who danced with Jeff at Mark's birthday. Saz?

dem digits

>april isnt winning

It's like you guys are attracted to vapid whores or something

>None of the characters ever branch out of these stereotypes
How the fuck can you be so wrong? Mark is one of the few sit-com characters with a real arc. Also you left out a bunch (like Sophie who has an arc also) so I don't even know why I am responding to you sub-tier cherry-picking.

I went for the jam lady

No wonder why jerz got so much pussy

April is basically perfect. But mongs just want Suze because of that episode where Mark nearly shagged her.

poor robert and olivia we're lied to about the nudity in that film, told that their privates would be censored and they both only found out at the premiere

imaging it
aaaaaaaaaaaa

>tfw the filmmakers lied and said they'd be pixellated most of the time and not much would be shown
>tfw Olivia Colman considers it the worst mistake of her life

makes me diamonds knowing that for some reason

Everyone knows the best girl is Michelle

I was so upset when he didn't. Jers fucked Marks sister, and did all kinds of other shitty things to Mark. He didnt owe Jers anything, he should have at least showed Suze his potato shaped balls

imagine the directors face when he was expecting nice tits but her shirt came of revealing those

>Big Suze = posh dumbass
There's literally an entire episode about how Mark gets to know her and realises she's actully quite intelligent and likes museums and old churches and stuff

if you wouldnt marry olivia colman
ur my enemy

>his name is johnson
>he drives a fast car
>very masculine
>mark gets to touch his gear stick

I love how Mark's obvious gay side gets explored in that season.

wow, what a small willy

Series 1-5 = Absolute comedy kino
Series 6 = Good
Series 7 = Acceptable
Series 8 = Shit
Series 9 = Diabolical

how upset were you? did you cry?

What movie is this?

Daily reminder that Jeff did literally nothing wrong

HEEEEGGGGHHH..

Yes

how come nobody rates Zahra?

She knew entry level hipster shit like nobodys business

>fucks marks love interest sofie
>fucks her again after they get divorced
>fucks marks australian girlfriend
>ends up taking marks job

Jesus Zahra was the worst, like a strange combination of Suze and Dobby.

Because she's black and Sup Forums only likes white skinned/chinese waifus

>episode where mark and dobby grind in closet early in arc
>not getting a monstrous chub

>steals his child

Scouser scum

NO TURKEY?!

Jeff had legitimate feelings for Sophie, he just wasn't a turbo autist faggot about it like Mark was.

Mark was legitimately one of the most amoral, self-centered characters on the show, despite his outward moralising. He deserved everything that happened to him.

Confetti

>british mattew broderic

>let's hope I don't jez it, or do a big Mark in my pants

>mark
>upperclass
hes a kind of stereotype of the pathetic, grammar school, middle class beta that all british comedy derives from. In british tv, upper class people are all absurdly charming psychopaths, or retarded beyond belief.

That's the point of the show, at first it seems like mark is just a nice, albeit awkward guy, and jeff is a piece of shit druggie loser.

But eventually you see that mark is a bit of an amoral psycho and jeff is just a caring straight up guy, albeit a lazy dick.

Jeff was a fucking weasel. Youre right about mark, but jeff was a dick too

Are you thinking of Jez?

>Suddenly
>gay

Jeremy is a bisexual, and there are like 10+ references to it pre season 9

typo lads I meant jez. I've literally watched very episode 3-4 times over, no idea how I made that mistake.

I thought series 8 was awful - especially considering there was a 3 year wait for it. That might be why I loved series 9 so much. Haven't seen either since they aired though.
Weird to think that the gap between series 7 and 9 was the same as between series 1 and 7. I'm glad that after all that time they only ended up doing one bad series.

I know, but i didnt think theyd have him go from 0 to fucking the guy he was trying to cuck.

yeah lol that was why it was amazing

I know what the weird atmosphere is

Best combo

Jeremy a shit

it was much better than 8 at least

>Big Suze never comes back in a meaningful way

it hurts

It's realistic though. I think the NYE episode shows just how much higher socially she was than Mark and Jez.

She was essentially just roughing it with the commoners for something exotic and exciting, it makes sense that she grew out of it and moved on with her life as she got older.

JEFF'S DOIN' A JOKE
JEFF'S DOIN' A JOKE
EVERYBODY QUIET
'COS JEFF'S DOIN' A JOKE

I liked it. It was a nice ending to the show and had its moments.

>jez moving back in and water boarding jerry
> sophie being a drunk mess
> burying sophie in a ball pit
> the "Moroccan" dinner

Mark at least had stable income, his own flat, and occasional relationships with OK looking women (even if they all crashed and burned in the end)

I'm a 25 yo KHV living at home. I'd kill for Mark's life

No. The POV camera work is nauseating

This. April was the one no doubt.