Is this considered good? I'm half an episode in and I fucking despise it

>that turbojew kid
>girl looks like she had plastic surgery at 10 years old
>disgusting color pallete
>jew undertones to everything
>too dark to be enjoyed by kids

Who the fuck is this made for

>Who the fuck is this made for
People who read the books when they were younger I guess? I never read them but don't they have that same quirky/dark/Tim Burton aesthetic that the show does? I only watched two or three episodes and it was nothing special.

they took a series of books for children and made a children's show

whats not to understand

I just watched the first two episodes and it's worse than the movie in every possible way. The jokes, the pacing and the character are bad, even the images don't look as good as the movie.
Is it the nostalgia googles? Should I watch more episodes?

no, don't waste your time. the series is shit from start to finish

It's pretty bad. They failed to adapt the story in a way that it's interesting for adults. Think what was done for Matilda. They failed to do that for this series' atmosphere. At the same time, it's just not as good as the actual books for kids.

It's pretty shit mate, but I think you need to go back to Sup Forums.

Calling everything 'jew' seemingly at random isn't really valid criticism is it? No its just edgy virtue signalling to your alt-right crowd, isn't it?

Not true. I put this on for my wife's son and he was hooked from the first episode.

It's just another Netflix "filler-in-every-episode" show.

a pantomime of a television show

There's a decent show in there somewhere. The sets and locations make for a great atmosphere but NPH doing his whole "I'M ACTING!" routine where he's essentially just rehashing his HIMYM performance just bogs the show down. And the cgi sucks.

I watched 2 episodes a while ago and forgot about it until seeing this thread, it was kinda shit

It was okay, not amazing. Big problem was the dialogue, too forced.

> calling everything 'jew'

ironically pretty much every character in the series is canonically jewish

It could be better with the next seasons, the books they've adapted so far are the worst of the whole series.

This is why everyone is a thin skinned prissy little faggot these days. The idea that kids need to be coddled is stupid and breed pussies. Kids should be exposed to the harshness of life so they can learn to deal with the shit it throws at you.

Patrick Warburton was kino, everything else was shit

Why do you think she looks like she had plastic surgery?

>jew undertones to everything
wow nazi much?

Dont know but I love the shit out of it... even nph who I fucking hated after himym

go back to rebbit, new fag

It fuckin tells you to look away faggot. So look away and stop moaning.

It's a show for kids, man, why are you watching it?

pls go

>oy vey