Turkey coup is a gigantic hoax

Hey Sup Forums i am quite late to this i know but i didn't have time to say this. The entire "Coup" is planned by the one and only Erdogan. This is a propaganda for him to go and say "SEE ? IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR ME THE ARMY WILL DO BAD THINGS TO YOU ! LET ME BRING MINISTRY TO TURKEY SO I CAN "SUPPORT THIS COUNTRY" BETTER". Sad that these all happened and it was all a hoax. The people are just like sheep here. (fucking muslims and their religion) GG Erdogan well fucking played you fucking genius cunt. Way to fucking go

Other urls found in this thread:

esiweb.org/pdf/turkey - Operation Cage (Kafes) Action Plan (English translation).pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what's his endgame here, roachbro?

>muh hoax
Enjoy your last hours on earth, roach

How do you know?

Who cares? It isn't like you're human any way.

must suck being a ro*ch

BUMP

More memes to power Israel's iron dome.

My exact thought

>Bring ministry type management which can lead him to bring back sultanate.
>Profit ???

Islamic
Anarcho
Communism

I'm going to parrot the shit out of this. If you are right its going to make me look so wordly and well informed in front of everyone I know (if I'm wrong most people will forget in a couple weeks).
Don't fail me Sup Forums, I have yet to be proven wrong from parroting shit I read here.

kek'd

shameless self bump xd

Leave this here I will: esiweb.org/pdf/turkey - Operation Cage (Kafes) Action Plan (English translation).pdf

it's the roach revolution. just accept it.

Please don't paste my face here, I don't feel comfortable being associated with this racist board, you all probably don't even listen to black metal. You are sonically unengaging. Thank you.

thanks anonymous favela

sorry mr.antwan fantwan pls forgib

This was my first thought on this too. Erdogan is a massive slimebag who will do anything to retain his power.

Good, now get kicked out of NATO and Russia can fuel it's economy with war.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT. POST THIS AND YOU WILL ALSO GROW TO 5'7" MINIMUM .

This post is a hoax.