What are some suicide methods that are least painless?

What are some suicide methods that are least painless?

Attached: SH.png (150x200, 49K)

read tumblr

Gun.

Australia.

Not doing it at all
Getting help
Drinking a few glasses of water, take a cold shower and try to think of ways that you death could affect others. Ik you're either trolling or fishing, but pls reconsider if not

No, been planning it. My death would not affect those who I care about and only those who have abused me in the past (family members).

>No, been planning it. My death would not affect those who I care about and only those who have abused me in the past (family members).

What could hurt them much more? Deciding not to kill yourself and showing them who you really are. If you kill yourself they will mock that and have fun of you. Instead try to take some abusers with you if you really gonna do that

I am more preoccupied with doing it to myself. If they mock me, I'll be dead.

>try to think of ways that you death could affect others

I think this is the dumbest fucking shit I've ever read. I hate people that think this way. Everyone dies. You could walk across the street and get hit by a bus. It's just UTTER STUPIDITY to think this way.

I mean, yeah.

Gunshot to the temple or right behind the ear - death would be pretty instant and you'd not feel a damn thing.

Other would be slow suffocation from say, leaving your car running in an airtight garage. You go to sleep and don't wake up.

Drowning is probably scary as shit, but not painful

Electrocution by high voltage/amperage - resulting in instant death

Decapitation by sword or guillotine - your nerve endings get severed, you can't feel a thing. Who knows how long the brain stays alive tho.

You could just not kill yourself. Been suicidal once before myself - its a permanent solution to a temporary problem, to borrow a cliche. If you can survive the lowest of your low points - things can only get better. Seek help.

Least painless.......??????? So the most painful hahaha

It's a dumb question. If you die you'll never know if it was painful or not. It's not like you'll wake up the next day and be all like 'ouch that really stung'. Just a daft fucking question.

The least painless way would be eat a shit ton of Tylenol and try stabbing your brain with a tooth pick digging to in starting at your eye ball while snapping your balls/dick in a small game trap

This is a different situation which I am waiting to see how will turn out within about a year's time. After that I'm offing myself, I'd get a gun but Australia has strict gun laws. I have no car, so I guess I would probably electrocute myself if I can if it comes to it if this thing I need back... yeah

It not in

Find a tall building and jump. You will never know when you hit the ground. Any thing 70ft+

Attached: 1550943733868.jpg (1200x859, 252K)

Send me all your money first

How do you figure?

Thank you I aim to please

Not sure, but I'd think a heroine OD would be painless. Funny thing is, I've scoured Google for first-person accounts of heroin and Fentanyl OD survivors but haven't found any yet. That suggests to me that those interviews are being suppressed to avoid people adopting that method of suicide.

Heroin suicide: throwing up and dead. Nice.