EL JUSTO

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
*inhales*
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

I fail to conceive the purpose of this thread

Sup Forums waifus a shit

>he can't deal with real women

Daisy,MEW, Roberts and Blunt are all Top-Tier waifu material But yeah, all the rest are shit desu

Why are you quoting me, nerd?

because I can.

You better stop it now

good thing my waifus not up there

why should I?

fuck off Sup Forums

daisy was never good and chloe and maisie was always shit

Last warning

What mental illness do you have, little guy?

>laugh at the picture
>realize Bunnyfu is on there

Why you sick son of a bitch!

who is you're waifu?

and?

Daisy is literally average: the girl, no one would look twice if they saw her on the street and she wasn't famous

lmao

Notice the pattern here, they all have thick eyebrows

no

delete this right now

nein

Stop heckling me, jerk.

*nibbles feets*

i'm not telling hint is my name

Darlene Love?

ASR

Why is the one on the right making this face? :3

JUST

Who do these mutant ankles belong to?

the cokehead tranny

who, thisaone?

Was zum Teufel hast du grade über mich gesagt, du kleine Schlampe? Du solltest wissen, dass ich meine Ausbildung beim GSG9 als Jahrgangsbester abgeschlossen habe, in mehrere Kommandounternehmen gegen Al-Kaida involviert war und über 300 bestätigte Tötungen habe. Ich bin in Gorillakriegsführung ausgebildet und der beste Scharfschütze im deutschen Bundesheer. Du bist für mich nichts als ein weiteres Ziel. Ich werde dich mit einer nie zuvor gesehenen Präzision vom Antliz dieser Welt tilgen, merk dir meine verdammten Worte. Du denkst du könntest hier im Internet so eine Scheiße über mich erzählen und damit durchkommen? Denk lieber nochmal darüber nach, du Wichser. Während wir uns hier unterhalten, habe ich schon mein geheimes Netzwerk aus Spionen kontaktiert und deine IP-Adresse wird grade rückverfolgt, also mach dich besser auf den Sturm gefasst, du Made. Der Sturm, der das erbärmliche kleine Ding, das du als dein "Leben" bezeichnest, auslöschen wird. Du bist verdammt nochmal tot, Junge. Ich könnte jederzeit überall sein, und dich auf über siebenhundert verschiedene Arten töten, nur mit meinen bloßen Händen. Aber ich bin nicht nur im unbewaffneten Kampf ausgebildet, ich habe auch Zugriff auf das Waffenarsenal der Bundeswehr und ich werde es aufs Vollste ausschöpfen, um deinen elendigen Arsch von diesem Kontinent zu blasen, du kleiner Scheißkerl. Wenn du nur gewusst hättest, was für eine apokalyptische Rache dein kleiner "witziger" Kommentar provoziert hat, hättest du vermutlich dein verdammtes Maul gehalten. Aber nein, das hast du nicht hinbekommen, das wolltest du nicht, und jetzt wirst du dafür bezahlen, du verdammter Idiot. Du wirst in meinem Hass ertrinken. Du bist tot, Junge.

yes

I hope someone already made that pasta and you didn't just spend 15 minutes translating that yourself

Tell me about Bella, why does she expose the nipple?

asr mai waifu

those teeth are kinda really bad. why doesnt she just get some invisalign braces?

daddy issues and coke

excuse me sir, are you insulting my waifu felicity?

stop calling my wife you're waifu

This is OP:
Normiebook.com/zachhasbrouck
twitter.com/zachhasbrouck
youtube.com/user/zkhasbrouck

I expect an annatap2.0 by midweek or one of you is next

you're waifu is a hoo-er

literally who

Wrong.
She's mine.

holy shit nothing but emma watson and harry potter in his favorites

who is this guy

Sup Forums poster

see

>looking at ops pic
>no emma justson

you're right

JUST

any frontal nudity?

reeee i cant see it.

That's not her

>Austin St. John sponsored by Krispy Kreme

yes

holy shit, are those dildoes on that couch?

hair curlers or something you nitwit

who puts a hook hole in a dildo? so you can what, hang them on your coat rack?

>tfw my girlfriend looks like Felicity Jones and she's also very cute

pics with timestamp

Sorry, no pics.
They're too confidential to share.

>british inbreds

they are lint rollers

>no Hayley Atwell
Good taste, lads.

white women always have the worst faces, this is nothing new.

Non of those waifus are Sup Forums though, except maybe Elle & MEW.
The rest are Reddit waifus.