Shits going down guys

I'm a secular turkish citizen in İstanbul right now ASK ME ANYTHING YOU LIKE

whads habbedings

Are people being killed in the streets right now?

Recognize Armenian Genocide.

Enjoy your internet cutoff soon.

are the people generally in favor of the coup or in favor of pic related

has the coup failed? Does it seem like fighting will continue?

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?!

Implying you know shit

What does roach penis and/or vagina taste like?

WTF is really habbening, turkish bro?

Why aren't you out fighting for your country?

>13324▶
they're monitoring the internet and if erdogan wins deathsquads are coming for you

go fight or die a coward

Is it over?

Is there anything you can do to help your brave soldiers?

he's been flooding cities with villagers so of course coup will flop

well from what I can see on social media there were people getting run over by tanks and whatnot and there was reports of people getting shot by armymen for getting too close but otherwise it looks like theres akp supporters freely going around the streets so its not completely gone to hell for the bad guys yet

afraid of putin coming soon?

I have no official power to do such thing

Why are the people protesting against the coup all screaming 'ALLAHU AKBAR'?

is it over or is it still going on?

How does it feel knowing you might evolve from a roach into something better soon?

Rooting for your side fellow secular citizen in a pos religious country

How much of the armed forces is involved. What armed forces are still loyal to Ergodan?

abi napiyor orada

insanlar ölüyomu? halam ve amcam orada :(

Do you think it's a false flag by Erdogan?

well the thing is, most people arent in favour of the coup considering most people are scared of a civil war but even so most people dont support pic related either thankfully

Hope everythings okay OP

Why would any civilian go out into the street if there is the chance of being shot?

Are there supporters for both sides out on the streets in large crowds? What we're seeing on TV here are crowds of people attacking military vehicles and crowds of people cheering military vehicles. But it is unclear if the cheering is because the vehicle surrendered to the crowd and declared support for erdogan.

The Turkish government is spreading propaganda that the coup has been suppressed to discourage the tens of thousands of Turkish soldiers sitting at home wondering whether they should join in.

Go on twitter and make stuff claiming military victory trend! End Erdogan for good!

Good luck OP, hope Erdogan dies tonight.

Time stamp or gtfo

the coup hasnt failed so far but I'm very skeptical and I think it might be a ruse by the government to make akp's biggest opposition(the army) look like the bad guys and push for a state system like in america(because divide and conquer you see)

How legitimate is Erdogan's democratic mandate?

Are the military acting in a pro-democratic manner to remove an autocratic leader or are they acting in an anti-democratic manner to implemented secularism because the majority of Turkey are Islamic shitcunts?

yummy. what does vagina filled with body fat and obesity taste like?

Thank you Turkbro. Stay safe and off the streets.

what is the mood of the people, divided? mostly against/in favour?

is there a major division in the military you know of? seems to be some heavy weaponry duking it out in the city, or at least attack helicopters have been unloading on ground targets.

>tfw the turkroach ends up being a crazy person

a coup by the army or so they say but I'm suspecting a ruse

Evinde ise bisi olmaz . Istanbulda cok bisi yokta ankara helikopter dustu

How does it feel to be raped even harder by the Islamists now that the coup has failed?

why are we hearing that the coup has failed has it and are you on the streets or inside

Do it anyway
Say I as a Turkish citizen recognize the Armenian genocide commited by my ancestors.
And prove your from istanbul.

Those are erdogan supporting islamists
Its still raging on the media is shilling for erdo
We gotta stay out of the way of the army or get run over like the islamists
Those who push their limits
I anticipate your rape by your muslim gook bull like your father. Fuck off edgemaster.

Let all the sand niggers die!! Fuck you roaches!!

is the situation going to get worse or better

fighting who? first of all I dont even have a gun second of all only an idiot would go out shooting people right now. I would fight if it came to that but in the current situation I'd just get shot by the army thinking I'm an akp supporter or get lycnhed by the akp mob

I would expect the coup to work since one typically doesn't launch a coup unless theres a high likelihood of it succeeding.

Does it seem like the military is completing its objectives?

you do know fighting isnt as glorious and fun as it seems in the movies right? how would you know living in a peaceful country like that anyway

WHO IS WINNING

i know it's hard to tell if you're in the midst of it - because you're just a person and can't see a lot of the hollistic coverage.

Do you think it will be successful?

So are there no pro-coup crowds on the streets right now?
This is what I was thinking. I mean they must have anticipated large public crowds in opposition.

not right now especially considering I'm thinking its probably a ruse by the government to make the army a scapegoat and get even more supporters so I'd just get myself arrested at the end of it

HAS IT FAILED?

Are you ready for Sharia law in Turkey?

you are fucked mate they will purge people like you if the coup fails but best to sit tight until you have a clear picture instead of running outside and getting lynched by muslims.

Right. They had all the time in the world to plan it out. One would think they wouldn't strike unless it was a sure thing.

Fuck off redneck, you are no different from the sandniggers with kalashnikovs.
I hope chaos ensues and greece annexes the west desu
It's a stalemate so far.
Military is secular autocracy erdo is islamic dictatorship
I prefer secularism to arabic cucking desu.

it's possible they were close to being found out and had to attempt the coup now or never

akp supporters are all islamist jihadist filth thats why. I was gonna make a video talking about the problems caused by islamism here but I guess in the dictatorship of erdoğan thats a bad idea now...
going on so far yet hell I live in a quiter part of istanbul and even I hear sirens everywhere
feels like its about time finally
thanks man. fuck islam its the bane of turkish history desu
well apperantly the main head of the military doesnt support the coup but I havent heard anything about whos siding with who

Chocolate or strawberry ice cream?

How many fucking Islamists are there in Turkey? I thought majority of people there were secular.

i think there will be lots of islamic attack in retaliation because of this

Good point. Also the France incident may have altered their plans somehow.

Hi. I hope you are doing well, are okay, and get this.

Anyway, do you have Dr. Pepper in a can?

Turks actually acting really civilized right now. It's a miracle noone has been shot on CNN live right now

really civilized given the situation, I mean

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Hang in there turkbro. Sending you Japanese booty for support.

17 policemen just got killed and there have been videos of soldiers running over some akp supporters that tried to lynch the military men and some pics of coup supporters getting killed but the news dont say much
I actually do and it makes me sad considering the army is the biggest opposition to erdoğan and he's gonna gain alot more support if its all a ruse and have gotten rid of its biggest opposition..
thanks man. I'm leaving for estonia next month though anyway and if the coup fails I'll most likely become an american citizen or something cause I dont wanna be a citizen of erdoğan living under his faschistic laws.
well there were cheering outside the moment military claimed they took over the government but from what I can see ever since erdoğan told his followers to go out in the streets its been flooded by roaches against soldiers so not many coup supporters outside

The major cities are under military occupation. Erdocunt supporters are resisting their control and being put down if they step out of line.
Not yet
You're one to talk.
If the military fails there will be civil uprising.
It was inevitable.
Yes
It's 50/50
The military supporters are at home staying out of their way.
The erdocunt supporters are blocking the army's progress.
The military is avoiding civilian casualties as much as possible.
Erdoğan is trying to escape.
Regretably. They probably launched it sooner than planned as a last resort.
Bless you, 日本

If I spray insecticide on you will you die ?

>I was gonna make a video talking about the problems caused by islamism here but I guess in the dictatorship of erdoğan thats a bad idea now...

Im an indie journalisttrying to get a startup news website going so I can sell it and get a job at CNN or something. You should write it and I can publish it for you semi anonymously.

Erdogan has won and you're going to have even more Islamists in your country. Rekt, gg.

Thats how I figured it would be... coup supporters staying inside like they're told...

Erdogan supporters going out in the streets like they're told...

Erdogan supporters being mowed down in the streets and on the bridges because of a madman.

Erdogan clamering for asylum in every country he can find and everyone denying it, and refusing to let him land (thats NOT the behavior of someone who expects it to blow over)

If the coup fails you guys are in for a world of hurt from gov. regulations and crackdowns. Enjoy.

HOLY SHIT DID YOU HEAR THOSE JETS OP?

no but you might
good put down the filthy dogs while they are vicious

Where is erdogan now?

>If the military fails there will be civil uprising
I want to believe you, but if that were true we would have already seen thousands of promilitary supporters in the streets.

I'm uncertain who to root for since Erdogan is trash but I don't want another country in chaos with lots of refugees heading straight to the West. I guess for now Erdogan dying of natural causes would be an improvement.

...It would be extremely painful.
Still not decided. Media is talking to erdo's fuck boys and trying to stay neutral. Erdo is being shilled as the victor. Nevermind fuck mitherfuxkers are thanking the erdo support3rs

This is all guys i have yo go im sorry

Because they are durka durka jihad retards.

And what do you think about obama supports erdogan?

>one typically doesn't launch a coup unless theres a high likelihood of it succeeding

But sometimes they just go full retard.

I dont really have a twitter actually but I check out twitter occasionally for news and stuff like this
he should've never been born. biggest shit stain in turkish history.
not very legitemate especially considering he abused the systems loophole to stay in power after his years as a pm ran out so he became a president instead. presidents arent allowed to take sides but he's on akp posters and stuff so yeah.
I think if its not a ruse then its most likely because the army had enough after all the shit since erdoğans regime with all military deaths pkk getting more powerful and erdoğan wanting syrians to be citizens etc but they just bombed the TBMM(parliament) building which isnt very nice
lol well the army had made a curfew so if this goes on any further then yeah it wouldnt be a good idea....I wonder how I'll do without having any food stocked though...
well most people are against the coup but not because they like erdoğan but because we already had one before and it resulted in years of oppression and well nobody wants this country to turn into syria obviously. as for the military well I'm not sure how major it is but the representative of the military declined having been part of the coup and theres soldiers fighting soldiers

You're a big turkey

Somebody should do the world a favor and shoot down Erdogan and say it was trespassing because he was denied air space.

And that would be that.

God, parliament on fire. Please be ok.

Here's some swedish booty as well.

why aren't you out there supporting the boys in the green ?

speaking of which surfing with wifi has some issues. I can get in Youtube, twitter and these kind of sites but here is perfectly fine. In mobile everything is fine. Seriously what is happening?

Is it really ogre? ("Repelled")

what's the reason this conflict broke out? what has been happening in turkey in the past weeks? any important new laws signed by erdogan?

Is it a false flag?

How can you even tell who is on what side... I just see a bunch of people in the streets and tanks rolling around... Media says its over.

why are you not outside killing Islamists homos?

>I guess for now Erdogan dying of natural causes would be an improvement.
Or polonium.

Stupid question: why the fuck is this happening?

thanks for keeping us posted

So what the hell actually happened?

Did they like, have an election, then the military said no, and is taking over, or what? None of the news stories give the background.