CIVIL WAR IN TURKEY - NEW THREAD

Dutzends dead on the street, including soldiers and civilians

Helicopter shot down by F-16s

Unclear where Erdogan is, NBC source said Erdogan is on the way to UK to ask asylum in London

Coup likely headed by chief of Turkish airforce and chief of Turkish land forces

Assad troops in Syria firing in the air with joy at news of coup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for azor jon

>Dutzends

There's no way you thought that's how that's spelled.

>There's no way you thought that's how that's spelled.
It's late. I switched to German. dozens.

P.S, apparently the Turkish parliament has been attacked via helicopters and heavy rockets.

Is it true that the coup is losing momentum?

I really want it to succeed. Or at least for Erdogan to die before the government regain control.

>Is it true that the coup is losing momentum?

No, it's just night.

It will all hinge on whether Erogan will land in London tonight or not.

No, the shills are on maximum force.

There's so much disinfo right now
>F-16 shot down a chopper
>but parliament building bombed from air
>even though chief of TAF is a coup leader
It makes no sense.

Its proganda faggot. They try to mobilize subhumans by giving them chauvinistig affirmation.
>implying a coup is no big deal
While the roaches let themself get used as shield the army is buissy taking over.

Since START THE GOVERNMENT PRO ERDOGAN TO CUT THE TELEVISION THAT DO NOT BELONG TO THE STATE AND TO PASS THAT MESSAGE PRO ERDOGAN ON TV

-They MAKE BELIEVE EVERYONE THAT THE WHOLE PEOPLE IN THE STREET IS THEN THAT FACT THAT THEY ARE VERY MANY LITTLE (BE 10000 ISTANBUL ON A POPULATION OF 13 MILLION PEOPLE)

- GOVERNMENT CUT SOCIAL NETWORKS FOR THE DECEPTION THAT IS DISCOVERY

- THE FAKE PHOTOS TURN ON THE WEB BUT ARE IN OTHER COUNTRIES REALITY (MOROCCO 2015)

- WE DO BELIEVE IN A HELICOPTER WAS FALLEN BY MILITARY PRO ERDOGAN BUT THE IMAGES SOUTH KOREA COMES (CRASH HELICOPTER)

- REALLY ALL ARMY IS IN THE STREET IN FACT, IF IT WAS ONLY A SMALL GROUP, IT WOULD QUICKLY MADE BY STOPPING THE REST OF MILITARY GOVERNMENT PRO. I REMEMBER THAT THE TURKISH ARMY HAS MORE THAN 700,000 PEOPLE SO HISTORY WOULD QUICKLY SET

- PROPAGANDA TO MARKET RATHER WELL BECAUSE EVERYONE BELIEVES THAT THE COUP TO FAILED AS IS ALL THE OPPOSITE

- DO NOT BELIEVE THE PRO ERDOGAN THE FORUM, THEY NOT CHECK OUT THEIR SOURCES, ALWAYS CHECK THE PICTURES SEE YOU THERE TO HIGH CHANCE WHATSOEVER OF FAKE

>>but parliament building bombed from air

3rd bomb and missile attack confirmed on parliament just a few seconds ago.

youtu.be/6f4DT0jh0Vk

if you gotta shill, you can at least learn English in stead of that google translate shit.

Also, the only people on the streets are Islamists who have been summoned there by their Imams. The protesters are scum who deserve to be annihilated.

Parliament BOMBED FROM AIR

The military in Ankara doesn't seem to give up. They're attacking like there's no tomorrow. Can't say the same thing for the military in İstanbul.

MPs in parliament injured / killed - survivors going down to bunker to find shelter.

so that means some jets are controlled by coup leaders, however that would also mean they would have an easy job establishing air supremacy
so how the fuck did F-16 shoot down a chopper?

Istanbul military needs to man up.

>The military in Ankara doesn't seem to give up.
>give up

All I am reading from different news outlets is that the coup is successful.

>so how the fuck did F-16 shoot down a chopper?
Probably misreported.

Ankara is where things are important. It's fucking capital city. If they somehow manage to take control of the capital, İstanbul will be free kill.

Tfw all german flags in these threads are turks in germany

>Cucked Germany

No, propaganda to discourage other turks in the military to join in

Praise Kek

I've heard it was a police special forces chopper shot down by military jets (the police are seemingly on the government's side for the time being). Though like everything else this could be false for all we know.

>Dutzends

Why the fuck is Sup Forums cheering this on? Don't military coups ALWAYS turn out badly? One of ISIS' biggest obstacles and the main route from the Middle East into Europe might turn into a war zone or a communist dictatorship. This could go very bad

Am I right to be concerned?

EU seems to be as fragile as a jenga tower built by Michael Fox. Shitty end countries lending endless money, other countries exiting all togheter.
Then you have Russia kind of doing war against the Ukraine in the east.
And all this is mixed in with massive movements of niggers from the south and internal islamic threats.
Ruling over the EU is people so scared of ratings that they welcome all this to not seem racist.

Do make the definate question:
Is this Turkey-happening gonna spread?

Because Turkish military stands for secularism and democracy and this is like sixth time they've done this shit.

Of course, Islam is why they had to do it in the first place.

I think we might be witnessing the true happening.
Keep your shit locked tight, don't give in to the enemy that is hate and fear, and we will witness a glorious new day.
Love the true God and all his creations for he is just and fair.