Calling Arabs 'kebab'

>Calling Arabs 'kebab'
>Not 'shawarma'

I know you're not a particularly educated bunch, nor are you well travelled - I mean, the only time you ever leave the house is to go to the shop to buy some doritos - but come on. This is common knowledge right here. You never find 'kebab' in Arabic countries.

So yeah:

Kebab = Turks
Shawarma/Falafel = Arabs
Curry = Pakistanis

Glad to be of help with these rather basic facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it just sounds funnier you fuckin Paki, don't you have some girls to groom?

It's a meme, you autistic piece of trash. Get a fucking life.

>81214910
my muslim friend offered me kebab hes from iran

>captcha:select all commercial trucks

Fpbp

And here you are representing all three of them

sage

You know he's a paki because because
>88
don't lie

We only call Turks kebab. We don't call Arabs by any food. We call them durkas or sandniggers or something. And we already call Pakis curries when we think of them (which is never.) Lurk moar.

Yeah, but I like schwarma. I'm gonna keep saying kebab

Calm down Abdul. Shouldn't you be praying to Mecca right now?

>Not calling them Saracens

Thanks for the history lesson Salim.

It's a meme which applies to Muslims in general.

>REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it.

>REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

>implying I buy it if it's not called a gyro
out

Disappointed that none of you could argue with anything better. Guess I'm just right.

Do you refer to Irish people as burritos, because like Mexicans they're both from Catholic nations? If not, why not? It's literally the same thing as referring to Arabs as kebab, so, you should.

All the same you stupid faggot.

That's not the point.

The fucking redcoat would be knowledgeable on different types of sand nigger food.

Whatever you say, bratwurst.

I mean, that's what you are, isn't it? Using your logic anyway. You're from a Christian nation, as are Germans, so you = bratwurst.

Why isn't it the point?

Turks and Arabs are both Muslim. Turks eat kebabs. Therefore you call Arabs kebabs.

Mexicans and Irish are both Catholic. Mexicans eat burritos. Therefore, calling Arabs kebabs is like calling Irish people burritos.

As I said, it's literally the same thing.

On a side note, do you reckon Ukraine will ever remove souvlaki from the Crimea?

fugg im hungry :o

Having visited a few Islamic nations on my travels I would say that I possess a decent knowledge of the cuisine in those countries.

Yeah, sure. I have German heritage so I don't care.
It's an insult you dense fuck. It doesn't need to be accurate.
As if I care about the differences of sand niggers.

fuck if i know about all this but the kurdish place next to me doesn't the meanest mixed lamb and chicken schwarmas for 3.50, they deserve their own state from that alone.

You're all the same, sandnigger.

I only call kebabs the turkish muslims, what are you on about Nigel?

Alright, in that case, I'll call you pizza.

>Shawarma/Falafel = Arabs
that's was invented by jews m8. Please stop spreding this ridiculous idea that arabs invented those foods and we stole it from them

I'm Catholic you stupid cunt.

Nice looking mexican food.

Not quite.

Turkish Kebab = Arabic Shawerma
Arabic Kebab = Turkish Shish Kebab

You're clearly uneducated. I know you're very dumb,.

Thanks educating us on the wonders of sand nigger food. You sound autistic trying to come off smart but just sounds like you don't understand slang.

>Critiquing jokes on the internet
>Taking the internet seriously

I guess it's the Brits who aren't a particularly educated bunch.

They are all smelly, brown, and adhere to an ass backwards religion. Why split hairs on what to call them?

wat

yep, it's that confusing, point is, both have something called "kebab" they just refer to different things.

Shawarma is fucking great, it's one of the most popular street foods here.

Confirmed actual kebab.

Non sand people food people don't understand. Kebab requires roasting on a skewer. This is politically important.

Get out now Ahmed or I'm calling the Removal Guys
NOW

You're all just cunts to me mate

>United Kingdom

>triggered by kebab meme

It's time to go back

Shut the fuck up Paki