it's not even dark yet.

was supposed to start at 7pm

stream?

Roof Koreans when?

>BLM day of rage
>Not calling it Black Friday

Stupid fucking niggers I swear to god

OOGA BOOGA

Maybe Soros told them to cool it after the terror attack in Nice, lest they push the goyim too far.

>black people
>on time

That's a gaff

Why is it called the day of rage of it begins at night?

Day of what? There is a military coup in turkey. Helicopters are firing at capital and a bomb has hit parliament. Nobody cares now. Everyone's at home watching this shit. Niggers can fuck off.

>was supposed to start at 7pm
Yeah, but riots and looting start after dark, always. Marches and protests are merely the 'opening ceremonies', so to speak.

ill give you that, saw new of a protest in NY looked pretty lame

Just came back from driving through Detroit. Purposely drove through downtown to what was going on. Didn't see shit happening.

Yeah, 7pm PT.

What is this supposed to be guys? What are the rules? Why is it happening?

COME TAKE A LOOK AT THE RECENTLY RELEASED 28 PAGES!!

EASY SCREENS EDITION

A niggers day starts at about 2pm.breakfast of skittles and malt liquor til 3pm.smoke weed for next 3 hours.now its time to steal.

7pm EST moron

>Everyone's at home watching this shit. Niggers can fuck off.
They don't give a single shit about turkey, and will only want to upstage events overseas to get the focus back on them.

I wish I could show this to my parents. They've watched WoF for like 30 years now.
But they wouldn't get the joke.

Because niggers

Huge chimpout because niggs got killed and democrats/media are pushing race war

If that's all the crowd they come up with, no even CNN shilling and Georges Soros funding will be able to make them relevant compared to Roach civil war, not to mention Deutsche Bank and the helicopter money from Japan crashing the financial market with no survivors.

Kek.

Read this to my wife, she busts out laughing.

lol hope they try shit in dallas, everyone is a little jumpy and pissed here

They got cucked by Turkey

No one cares about nignogs

>Kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in.

Epic chimpout across the land was reportedly schedule.may have been copypasta hoax.if not,expect nignogs to burn down their own villages because...niggers i guess?idk...i never understand that.anyhoo,looting,victimization,excuses,a weak reprimand from obongo would all follow.maybe some shootings.but again at this point its not being reported if its happening.

colored people time

Underrated

If they bothered to block roads during they day they would actually disrupt commerce. Not that it would matter since protesting doesn't work. But it would be more effective if this actually bothered people.

lol I bet my ass these niggers will cry on twitter again because no one will care about their petty protest and look at turkey and france again

Very true. No one really cared before Turkey. Now no one cares at all.

t.faggot

>Just came back from driving through Detroit. Purposely drove through downtown to what was going on. Didn't see shit happening.
Rust belt has been pretty mild for BLM stuff all along.

I saw a gathering at a busy intersection here in Toledo on my drive home one day. One of the homemade signs read 'All lives matter', I shit you not.

Can I get a little info on what this 'Day of Rage' is?

>kek stands for Knights In Service of Satan
>that's the word on the street.

Someone get BLM to turkey so they can get involved in the coup

some rumor spread over the internet that BLM protests would occur in all major cities today.

Vaguely implied to be violent.

>Can I get a little info on what this 'Day of Rage' is?
Just another day. Protests in major metros, hopefully riots and looting. But this time they're hoping it's all across the country instead of having one riot in each major city every other month.
It's all about getting on the news.

What is the day of rage? Sounds like something out of 1984.

The whole point was that it wasn't supposed to be a march or protest you nigger

My mom and dad bought a 500K Euro house in Antalya.
I guess they wont be able to use it now..

It was a copypasta hoax. But that won't stop niggers from taking it seriously.