Who do you think Joss will cast as Batgirl?

Who do you think Joss will cast as Batgirl?

how about asr?

>win oscar for average performance
>suddenly leading role in capeshit
this is what always happens, so expect Emma Stone

Lol no.

Knowing the recent trends, i could imagine batgirl to be played by a black actress. Or at least someone non-white. Maybe zoe saldana or someone like that, although she's a bit too young.

Wtf, i meant to say she's a bit too old for the role.

Either way she's already Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy, wonder what Haley Bennet with red hair looks like

Amy Acker

A white Jewish girl of course.

Only white male superheroes are problematic

There's only one choice.

some skeleton with no muscle or tiddies

Me on the left

/thread

bathag?

>Haley Bennet
she's already catwoman

The actual frontrunner is Lindsey Morgan from The 100

Which makes perfect sense since that show's straight out of the Buffy/Xena mold

Maybe that Potato face single mom from OPs pic?

>black Batgirl

How progressive.

why did she get guyhair it looks bad on her

>Morgan is of Irish and Mexican descent

>brown Batgirl

How progressive.

why the fuck do people keep saying she's black

>black

so many retards have said that

She looks like either a mongrel or a sandnigger

>this kills the Sup Forumstard

Save some ass for the rest of the broads why dontcha.

>Smith machine
Wow pleb

It would be so brave.

>40 pound squats
>on a smith machine
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>check webm
>miss the first few seconds with my head turned
>okay, ass...tits....standard fare
>start it again to see how many plate

Get that gay shit out of here.

>Batgirl

What, Batmom? She's like 50.

I assume Joss and her are done considering she wasn't invited to do Much Adu About Nothing which was literally cast by his friends and previous show alum and shot in his home as a post Avengers break. Even Riki Lindhome got the invite and she only played a cheerleader on one random episode of Buffy.

What the fuck is she doing? Just do squats, you cunt.

why would the race of batgirl matter? the only thing that should matter is her physical fitness. Take Termanator genysis for example, I would 100% rather have had a black Sarah Connor with some muscle definition over the pearly white ball of flab we got.

Because her father is white

>why would the race of batgirl matter?

She's Gordon's daughter, retard. If she's black or mexican that means Gordon's wife cucked him.

Or as in Lego Batman they make him black because fuck canon white people

What race is her mom? Because she seems to never be shown and the proposed bat-girl and the Dawson charterer in Lego batman are fairly light skinned so Gordon could just have a spic wife.

JK Simmons is playing Commissioner Gordon

>If she's black or mexican that means Gordon's wife cucked him.
Maybe they're doing the Gotham canon

>the undisputed king of nu-males doing a dc movie
Can't wait to see the backpedalling

Cool who is playing her mother then?

>why the fuck do people keep saying she's black
those people must have eyes.

They are Latinos in Lego Batman, Rosario Dawson plays batgirl and Hector Elizondo is the Commish

Lena Dunham

Life... finds a way

Amy Schumer

You don't have to post in every thread.

fucking hideous.

I thought /fit/ being gay was a meme

Well my post wasn't mean to praise their looks, dingdongicus

They're criticizing what shes doing

noice

Is Joss going to make a fun movie where a female character kicks ass or will this be an SJW propaganda fest? Barbara's legacy is basically fucked if this goes bad, as the comics have done everything they could to ruin her.

her dad is Jim Gordon and he voted to build the wall

ScarJo

Who knows, if it builds off of the previous DCEU movies you could do something where she idolized Batman but after the death of Robin noticed how more brutal his tactics became and decides to try and rollback the damage done by being her own caped crusader, the way it should be.

Emma stone is a good actor you fucking faggot. Kill yourself

Reminder that Batman is a Muslim and would never accept a Batgirl with exposed hair

Your not funny kid

>Is Joss going to make a fun movie where a female character kicks ass or will this be an SJW propaganda fest
yes

Did they cast her because she has the exact same face as Tara Strong?

I am ready for Buttgirl.

>why did she get guyhair it looks bad on her

>a cat burglar having long hair to fuck up your robberies

i'll cast Bryce Dallas as Barbara/oracle, and Jane Levy as Stephanie Brown/Batgirl...

His wife is white dickhead

Jane Levy in a batsuit? Sign me the fuck up.

Really I didn't hear. Who did they cast? because so far we only know JK is the dad.

lmao no she isn't

stop pushing this lindsey

the "i don't care about the hot girl, i care about correct exercising" thing has been done a million times and it was never funny or clever

I'm saying his wife is white in every other form of media. In the comics she's white. They probably won't even cast a wife for Gordon because they're divorced and she moves to a different city

Unironically this. If Robin is Jason Todd I don't see why Batgirl can't be Cassandra Cain.

The Gordon's were Hispanic in Lego batman. and if they don't even show the Mom why would it matter if she had the proper skin pigmentation to realistically conceive a darker toned child.

>Jane Levy
I fully support this.

>if you don't completely lose your head when you see a 7/10 attention whore then you're gay
ok

One story out of thousands where she's not white

and it didn't matter because the pigmentation of bat-girl is irrelevant to her character. Daredevil has to be white because he's the Irish Catholic guilt superhero, Black Panther has to be black because he's some kinf of king in Africa. Bat-girl is a cops daughter who commits vigilante crime and if there's a talented actress with the muscle definition to play her appropriately I don't see what color she is as an issue as it would be with other characters whose race is more closely connected to their identity.

Because it shouldn't be changed. Zero reason for her to be anything other than white other than to appease some bullshit social trend going on.

Felicity

or because this Hispanic chick has a good look for bat-girl, I don't want another Terminator Genysis GOT looking flabby armed bitch thrown in their just because shes white. Literally nobody is saying she has to be a certain color besides you (White) and the SJW crowd (Black). If they cast someone who looks like Linda Hamilton in T2 I'll be just as happy as if they cast that Hispanic chick. Body shape is way more important than body color in decent action flicks.

Tara Strong has a face?

DC cleverly ran up an ass deficit with Robbie and Gadot so they could overload the quota on this one

White character, white actress. Cheers bud!

Glau, can always use more Glau in our lives.

I don't think I'll ever be able to experience Felicia Day's vaginal muscle contractions on my micro penis.

cancelled

If only to see her in a gimp suit.

>eyebrow mole
that picture is at least a decade old ;_;

A white actress, hopefully.

>"b-but her race is not importaaaaantt!!1"

I hope it's an aged up Cassandra Cain, all dem China bucks

> Mfw no Batwoman True Detective style HBO show

Really the only choice

Maybe the new Batgirl film will have a couple of Batgirls. Kind of like what is suggesting.

I really don't think DC should be trotting out legacy characters this soon, not to mention so far that makes two with the Nightwing movie.

At least there's Green Lanterns but do some more "obscure" stuff like Lobo, or even Martian Manhunter.

Someone should spam Whedon's social media with this - he'll cave in and go for it, terrified of SJW backlash.

That idea gave me fucking aids. Would rather see my dick snapped in a door then that cunt be batgirl

is that really how you think that would go, user?