SCIENTISTS UNABLE TO EXPLAIN WRITHING MASSES OF TENTACLES SPOTTED IN THE OCEANS OFF ALL MAJOR COASTAL CITIES

SCIENTISTS UNABLE TO EXPLAIN WRITHING MASSES OF TENTACLES SPOTTED IN THE OCEANS OFF ALL MAJOR COASTAL CITIES

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2791070/the-discovery-terrifying-sea-monster-no-writhing-mass-tentacles-caught-singapore-coast-just-bizarre-relative-starfish.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How quickly the tide turns

ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

So Lovecraft was right all alon?

mfw getting anally raped by tentacles

Tell Japanese schools to evacuate shorelines.

>going to the beach next week
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

>doesn't provide link

great job, OP

Link bruh

I got a c'thun deck, it's all good

>In Hawaii
>By beach
>Prepping my anus

Proof or fuck off to /x/

>tfw i will never be raped by tentacles
you can't rape the willingly sadly

>playing zoo in the age of N'zoth pally

>you were born just in time for lovecraftian rape fantasy to come true

We've done it lads

it's been known for years that global warming makes squids grow bigger and bigger

DAZED... REELING... ABOUT TO BREAK

Praise yogg

AT LAST

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2791070/the-discovery-terrifying-sea-monster-no-writhing-mass-tentacles-caught-singapore-coast-just-bizarre-relative-starfish.html

They also cannot explain the human feet that keep washing up on US coast. Google it.

The Thing cannot be described - there is no language for such abysms of shrieking and immemorial lunacy, such eldritch contradictions of all matter, force, and cosmic order. A mountain walked or stumbled.

This week is full of happenings civil war, terrorists attack AND Cthulhu. This is the second most Happening week in my life.

Picture related

Looks like noodles.

son of a bithc

BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers.

A THOUSAND YEARS OF DARKNESS
MY BODY IS READY

>he keeps going around posting this in every thread
Pathetic desu