This show never fails to cheer me up

This show never fails to cheer me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This fail never shows to cheer me up.

he looks like leo fitzpatrick

This entrapment never fails to cheer me up.

honestly getting high and watching family guy seems pretty chill

Whatever happened to this? It just kinda disappeared.

Nothing wrong with entrapment, it shows your true character.

This but unironically.

Did he deserve it?

youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE

>americans will defend this

>Just think you barely missed a huge bullet
>Heart stops as you see police
>Have an actual heart attack when a marsh monster arrests you

Came here to post this.

>woodland ghillie suit
okay now you know they just wanted to wear that, it's 100% unnecessary for the show

>came here to post this

Is this from the new DC capeshit?

When you're 13. Not when you're old enough to have a 5 o'clock shadow.

You have to go back

I used to have a 5 o'clock shadow at 15 desu

>marsh monster

funny seeing this thread, been watching some of these recaps on jewtube

@81219554
@81219681

Thanks for the (You)s, boys!

>he didn't have facial hair at 13

>breaking out the ghillie for a goof during an urban bust

Like some shit out of super troopers.

That invigoration runs out, my dear.

>getting high and watching family guy is a crime in freedomland

Getting high was a crime back then.

whats next?
batman swooping down from the top for a takedown?
or better yet, pic related

>fedoralord's episode still not up
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol nice genes you got there m8

>a fucking ghillie suit

dog bless america

>Not being a nasty hairy Mediterranean shit
>Bad genes
Nah, m8.

smoking weed is a crime in literally almost the entire world, not just america

>liberals want to defund this
police tactikino

Isn't this shit entrapment? What's wrong with you Yanks

there is kind of a grey area

circumcision has altered their brains in ways that our beyond our present understanding

t. Pedophiles

>mite b cool

here, the American immediately refers to anyone who disagrees with him as a sexual deviant, likely a direct result of the sexual assault (without anesthesia) he suffered as an infant that has created deep-running psychological traumas related to sexuality.

>kool

You should know things are fucked up when the decoy starts using radical 90s spelling.

>entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offence that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit

I think it depends on who approaches whom. If the pedo approaches the decoy, it's more than likely he would do it anyway. Otherwise, it might be..

Literally nothing wrong with getting high, watching Family Guy and fucking a tight teenage girl.

What the fuck is taking so long with this last Hansen v Predator?

I think we can all agree that these mentally ill weirdos could never actually get a qt 14y old to fuck them.

>smoking weed at age 13

hello jamal

>air the episode
>predator commits suicide
>gets sued

>What's wrong with you Yanks
>America is one the few countries with entrapment laws

Australian here, a female acquaintance of mine was drugged and raped while she was asleep and the police are making her call her rapist to elicit a confession without him knowing that they're on the line recording. And it's perfectly legal, even encouraged.

Michael Willusz could.

except that's pedophilia

t. muslim turkroach

Mate she called it rape because she regretted the sex the morning after. Trust me.

>teenager
>pedophile

Are you retarded or just American?

>13
>14
>15
>not teenagers
>not pedo

t. pedo pro

You just know that dude in the ghillie suit was looking for his one chance to actually wear that.

Only cause he's built good

would b kewl

Did that happen again?

These guys should be fucking put down

disgusting pedo's

Kill yourself you fucking pedophile. I'm 100% serious. The world would be better without you.

>Doesn't deny his sexual attraction to children
>Judges others
Kek.

gotta love that prison state shit that trump is making sure stays around forever

Nah I think I'm gonna go smoke some weed and watch Family Guy with my 17y old fuckbuddy :^)

Land of the Free.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

This shit makes me sick to my stomach.

Like, the level of injustice here is absurd. This guy can't live near schools, will have problems finding jobs, will be labelled on a million websites for the rest of his life and he did literally nothing wrong.

And society is 100% okay with it because any attempt to help would be seen as being soft on pedophiles.

luckely we can see where he lives so we can stay far away from this animal

beyond that his right to vote and his right to bear arms are also revoked. it's fucked

>having enough test to grow facial hair at the onset of puberty is somehow exclusive to Muslims

If you couldnt grow at the very least a mustache + goatee and sport 5 o'clock shadow by 14 you experienced a low-test puberty and are probably a low test faggot now.

lol 4 relz?

the fucked up thing besidesis the story is written right there. fucked a girl a year younger than him. but people are just going to see pedo and not know the full details.
fucked for life

>tfw the show ended a decade ago and you're now old enough to be the predator instead of the prey

And if you point out this case to anyone, they'll say "they need to fix the system!", But the second a congressman proposes a fix, he'll be flamed by million moms and groups like that for being soft on sex offenders.

but he's older than 18 and she's younger than 18

Yep. Americans are completely fine with disenfranchising felons because we legitimately don't believe in the concept of "time served".

that's how it is in Texas anyways, but I assume its the same in the rest of the country.

commit a felony when you're 18 and you shouldn't expect to own a gun or vote until after the day you die.

but it says he was convicted at 18 for having sex with a girl at the age 17?

Can this be fixed?

yes which means he was an adult and she was a kid so hes a pedo

that sucks ass, in most states with consent at 18 there's an extra window of consent for 16-24

>bad feeling

But not like the feeling of your life falling beneath your feet and how can you explain this to people you know.

eh, i got my felonies expunged by a judge and i fully expect to get my rights back when i get the money to hire a lawyer again to go try.

not saying it's easy, it hasn't been but it's possible. I didn't have any sex crimes though, those might be harder to get erased.

Aren't most girls done growing at 16?

you're sick for thinking this

better safe than sorry i guess

Even when adjusting for popularity, pic related wasn't controversial at all, yet TCAP is.

I guess there are lots of butthurt pedos out there.

ok you got me

no

if the car had a speaker that said, "hey, you, come steal me, come on it would be kewl" then those two would be more comparable.

or if the decoys didn't goad them on like fucking crazy they would be more comparable. but they do. i think it's why these guys spill their spaghetti so much, it's the first time a teenager actually is giving them attention. teenage girls don't go trolling the internet for creepy 40 year old autists to fuck. that shit would never happen without the decoys there.

so, while most of these guys are dirtbags, so i guess no use being upset about it, it IS a crime they would not have otherwise committed, hence entrapment. whereas with the car show it's just a car with keys in it, i see that maybe once a month. that's a crime they would end up committing for sure.

would not be surprised if he was a Sup Forums user

It's 2017, why are we still pretending that love is a problem?

to add to this, considering how lots of those guys look and act, i'm not sure all of them are even pedo's or attracted to teenagers specifically. Or were even looking for teenagers. It's entirely possible, even likely some of those guys were just looking for ANYONE that would fuck them. Which is pretty sad if you think about it. I would bet my bottom dollar a good number of the guys on that show would have shown up for a 20 year old or a 40 year old or a 60 year old. They just wanted some tang.

This.

In b4 some butthurt pedophile types up an essay-length blog post about how it's super-duper different because the car isn't alive or some shit and how you're an evil neocon conservative alt-righter for hating pedophiles.

Because it's easier to control people if you limit their options via social dogma and accompanying laws.

Feels bad man, this was my daily routine back when I was a teenager. My gf at the time and I met when she was 15 and I was 16. Guess I'm pedo now.

Microsoft Edge, fucking sick man.

Good.

My sister sets up fake FB accounts as 13 yr old girls and honeypots dudes. She has been to court 3 times to give evidence, got a dozen guys convictions.

BURN THE PEDO

>5 o'clock shadow

Literally only shitskins get this. If you're white you have a light beard.

I saw an episode of TCAP once and they searched the guys car... in the trunk he had rope, duct tape, gags, chains, lube, condoms, guy basically had a fkn rape/torture kit in his trunk.

>using lube for rape

I thought that was Sasquatch