ITT

Smart Sup Forums related poeple

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/terrence-howard-thinks-1x1-2-has-a-secret-system-called-terryology-and-spends-17-hours-a-day-making-10502365.html
rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914
youtube.com/watch?v=JI1CuTbxDhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never thought about that but 1x1=1 never really made sense to me.

Doesn't he also have a micropenis?

How?

How can one time one not be one user?

*smacks lips*

You count one thing once. That equals one.

take one of something, one time. how many do you have?

What if you count it twice tho?

This is bait. Or you are really that stupid. Not sure which is worse.

Then you're multiplying by two, not one.

that's fine, but do you want the fried chicken n grits or not, I have customer's waiting?

If you count it once then again it's two senpai

>Multiply by 0
>Suddenly the thing you're multiplying vanishes
Explain this mathcucks

Time is the 4th dimension, so it must be 4 since everyone knows one rotations of earth occurs on 4 simultaneous sides of the Time Cube.

He hates women, he hates women who dont wipe their ass hole's clean with toilet paper, then wipe their ass holes even cleaner with baby wipes. If a woman doesnt do that, he never talks to them again. Seems like he loves to eat cleaner than clean ass holes later on down the relationship way. Honestly, He's just a picky fucking nigger.

>working fastfood
kys

One times one. Just rephrase it as "Instance of the number one, occurring one time."

One one is, obviously, equal to one.

Numbers were originally created for business and accounting for stock or units.

Shit on your tongue is a white man ploy

Fuck white people and fuck maf

Math is cuck shit to me, never cared for it, never used it, never need to work anything out because I have the internet and a cuckulator on phone.
At no point has math improved my life in any way.

Oh fuck it's all true.
independent.co.uk/news/people/terrence-howard-thinks-1x1-2-has-a-secret-system-called-terryology-and-spends-17-hours-a-day-making-10502365.html

>mfw It's actually fucking true
rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914

>In response, the formerly redheaded little motherfucker did what he had to do. He continued to love himself by buying scissors, wire, magnets and vast numbers of sheets of plastic. He had a theory. It might seem crazy, it may even be crazy, but a long time ago he'd gotten hold of this notion that one times one doesn't equal one, but two. He began writing down his logic, in a language of his own devising that he calls Terryology. He wrote forward and backward, with both his right and left hands, sometimes using symbols he made up that look foreign, if not alien, to keep his ideas secret until they could be patented. In 2013, he got married again, to an L.A. restaurateur named Mira Pak, and the two would spend up to 17 hours a day cutting shapes out of the plastic and joining them together into various objects meant to demonstrate not only his one-times-one theory but many others as well.

He steps across the room, considers some other objects — straight lines and curves in plastic, clear and colored, bending and unbent, stitched together with copper wire, soldered in places — and returns with a roundish one.

"Since I was a child of three or four," he says, "I was always wondering, you know, why does a bubble take the shape of a ball? Why not a triangle or a square? I figured it out. If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!" He shakes his head at the miracle of it all, his eyes opening wide, a smile beginning to trace itself, like he's expecting applause or an award. And all you can do is nod your head and try to follow along. He just seems so convinced that he's right. And that he is about to change the world.

"This is the last century that our children will ever have been taught that one times one is one," he says. "They won't have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they'll know that one times one equals two. We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe. We work on them about 17 hours a day. She cuts and puts on the crystals. I do the main work of soldering them together. They tell the truth from within."

>Math is cuck shit to me, never cared for it, never used it, never need to work anything out because I have the internet and a cuckulator on phone.
>At no point has math improved my life in any way.
Get out of the house faggot

>Multiply by for example 0,50 and you've cut the original number in half

this actually blew my plebeian mind

>black intellectuals

I could bang the girl you like while you're busy working out gay ass fractions, cucklord.

>Terrance Howard Net Worth: $5,000,000

Wipping your asshole cleaner than clean pays off.

youtube.com/watch?v=JI1CuTbxDhI

>wiping your asshole
>not shitting in the shower, stomping it down the drain, and scrubbing your asshole with a bar of soap for 5 minutes

maybe he just got + and x confused.

maybe he meansy *