Who here /Foxcatcher/?

Who here /Foxcatcher/?

I miss foxposting.

Ungrateful ape was a good meme.

They should have blacklisted Steve Carell like they did Macklemore

Wrestling is fake

Why did he rape Canning Tatem?

Reminder that DuPont lost his balls in a horse riding accident, that's why he hates horses and wants to control big burly masculine men, to experience their potency vicariously.

Do you have a problem with me?

*Professional Wrestling is fake
But I assume you know that and that this post is just bait. Most pro wrestlers are like luchadores where they do it for entertainment. However, most of them still have years in Greco-Roman or Freestyle or Folk style wrestling and will fuck you up.

Genuinely amazing performance by Carell.

Is it a genuinely good film or just a meme

Are you fucking kidding me? It was a reddit performance through and through. All he did was fucking meme at the camera for the entire fucking movie.

>le mumbling my lines makes me a serious actor guyzz xP

yes, yes. we all know they're pro athletes

who play pretend in the ring

Nobody is saying that there aren't cases where people really get hurt and whatnot, but it's still clearly fake

It's good. It's part of the new true crime fad but it's good. The sound on it is horrible though. Dialogue too quiet, everything else too loud. There's no middle to it.

The funny thing is the real story is like 10 times weirder than the movie

Wasn't this guy super rich or something? How does a wrestling coach get to be so rich?

he wasn't a wrestling coach, just a rich guy

family money

No. He was a super rich guy who was bored and liked wrestling so he set up a training camp at his estate for the american team as a hobby. He couldn't even wrestle.

It's exceptionally good in terms of it's execution, but the narrative is a bit forgettable in the long run.

Prince of Pennsylvania was more enjoyable desu

ain't got shit on Prince of Persia though

MY FRIENDS CALL ME EAGLE
OR GOLDEN EAGLE

DIS TRU, DIS TRU

>Are you fucking kidding me? It was a reddit performance through and through. All he did was fucking meme at the camera for the entire fucking movie.
wish this was the Sup Forums winner for the banner contest

phenomenal film. carrell got all the plaudits because of his look, but tatum and ruffalo were better

one of my favorite films of the past 15 years desu

is that seth meyers?

Thank you for reminding me OP, this was my pick for MOTY when it came out. I thought it was really powerful, just a tragic story about a sad man. I gotta watch it again.

ye

they had to digitally reduce his nose a bit which was a pain but man can he act