Hey Sup Forumsros, just genuinely wanted to see how y'all are doing tonight. Are you enjoying your weekend?

Hey Sup Forumsros, just genuinely wanted to see how y'all are doing tonight. Are you enjoying your weekend?

Attached: carl-spongebob-squarepants-89.jpg (210x240, 15K)

got home from work at 9:30, i have tomorrow off. i am rly thirsty too gimme water ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkk

I would have tossed Francine for Thundercat.

Attached: Thundercat.jpg (720x540, 36K)

Im pretty drunk myself been drinking rum but pacing myself with Chinese food and water.

oh. don't drink so much user, it's not good for you. even though i am very thirsty, you need water more than i do from drinking so much

Im okay, just enjoying a nice cool saturady night with apple cider and rum, just something to keep the stomach warm

Agreed

My ex posted some things on twitter that made me sad
Trying to stay in good spirits with music

Good vibes always help me user, keep in high spirits, just like everything else, its temporary, and you'll come out on top

Broke up with long term gf. Trying to make it.

theres this kid in my class that i pester all the time. yesterday i found out he works at a local amusement park so i went there to torture him more. when he saw me and my gang of annoying fucks he jumped in sheer horror at the sight

I know its been said a million times, but Sup Forumsrother there are almost 10 billion people in the world. The best thing you can do for yourself is to focus and work on lving yourself. Whether it be getting fit, getting smarter, or just coming to peace with yourself. It will work if you make it work.

Is there a parricular reason you do this user?

I realized how disgustingly fat I am and no amount diet/exercise will undo the damage I've done to my self. Aside from that I'm fine tho.

This

I’m going through the same shit. I dumped her and the worst part is I tried to get back with her. It was getting somewhere, but I have guilt that I’ve been fucking a few other people (we broke up last month) and she hasn’t. I didn’t tell her, but I’m pretty sure she can assume it, long story short she cut it off with me :/

Hurts cuz I’ve never loved someone before. But just fuck hoes and focus on yourself.

You can still make improvements user, it may not be on brad pitt level but youll feel and look better if you exercise and eat healthy (i know very cliché) but it does work

Based.

Attached: 1547747673295.png (300x250, 19K)

Literally drink NOTHING but water for a while. Force yourself to drink water even when you don’t want too. Cutting out sugary drinks will help a lot and drinking a lot of water will boost your metabolism.

Sometimes when I’m trying to cut weight, when I get hungry I just drink a big ass glass of water and try to not think about it. It’ll make you less hungry.

not well, 2nd week on the 5th different depression medication and anxiety attack happened a few days ago and i just feel awful still, depression maybe worse, again

Love is never easy user, its not happily ever after, its something youre gonna hate at points. But being bigger than the problem between the two of you is what makes it work. And it takes a while to find the partner that can coincide with that

just got home. Snorting meth annd browsing Sup Forums. May play some MTG arena or even Dota christ fuck idk

Attached: 1556934277860.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

last year my friend dared me to fucking nae nae at him and i did because i have no shame. he did it back and for the rest of the year until now i’ve been asking him for another nae nae and hes refused each time. someday he’ll give me a nae nae

You’re the only person that can make you happy. Not medication. It helps, but doesn’t heal.

Used to be medicated myself. Found that finding myself made me more happy. Fuck medication can’t even look at that shit anymore

And another thing, you’re not ready for a relationship. You must make yourself happy before getting into a relationship. You CANNOT rely on someone to make you happy, it’ll blow up in your face and make you feel worse. Chicks don’t want a dude who is unhappy without them, chicks want a guy who has the mentality of “I’m happy with or without you”.

God speed user

Im on anti depressants too user, just try operant conditioning. I.E. change the hand you brush your teeth with, or wear a different set of jeans or shorts. I know how it can seem ridiculous but these simple changes lead to bigger, more positive changes for yourself and those around you. You aren't alone user.

I know user, you’re definitely right. But dwelling on it isn’t something I will do. I’m over it, and I’m trying to not look back. The realization that I ruined a great relationship just to fuck was a dumb ass part on me, but it’s just a learning experience. Obviously there was more too it than just that.

I can’t let a relationship define my state of mind. No matter what I need to care for myself before anyone else

been off work all week go back monday, going back knowing my paycheck is gonna be a week short and I may not be able to pay bills. so I guess im so-so.

that's starving yourself right?
i just stopped snacking and the hunger went away after a bit

Don’t STARVE yourself lol it just helps you to not ALWAYS eat. If you’re going to eat, eat small snacks like fruit or trail mix. Only try to eat meat once a day. It’s hard but once you get Into the habit of eating less, it gets easy

And thats the best state of mind you can be in user. Loving yourself is key to true happiness.

anymore advice for life?

A temporary setback my fellow user. You will overcome. I am sure of it.

I just dont know how to be happy, or help myself at all. 24 now and i just stopped being happy when i was 8. Feels like i was just born unlucky. 7 months into therapy and all those meds and might only be worse.

i dont understand how operant condition would help, also i know im not alone but it always feels like we're all alone just together.

Operant conditioning works at a subconscious level, it helps support your concious decisions to better yourself.

Yes, don’t let women, or people in general, have control of your emotions. It’s okay to care and love, but care and love yourself before anyone else. Do not EVER rely on someone else to MAKE you happy, you do that shit in your own.
Easier said than done, shit can get wild, especially with girls. But if girls have that one up on you, the feeling that you NEED them, it’ll be a huge turn off. This isn’t because women are bad pieces of shit, they just need someone who’s happy with, or without them.

but how would i do it, What is a good useful example of something i could do to better myself with it?

Haha I was in therapy for a while too. Talking to someone really helps, having people to talk too always helps, even if it’s someone on the fucking internet. Idc if you don’t have friends irl or not, interaction helps gets shit out of your head.

BUT FOCUS ON YOU, you’re the only person who fucking matters user. Never change that mindset. It’s okay to put other before yourself sometimes, but ALWAYS think about yourself first. It’s your life, you gotta live it for you. Find confidence, that’s the biggest thing is guys need to be happy.

It was saturday?!

i'm doin what I can with what I got, shits just stressful, so for first time in a long time just drinking something to calm my nerves

Literally what i said user, change which hand you brush your teeth with, go for a walk even if you dont want to, the whole point is changing the way you feel, and if you feel depressed now, then your current creature habits wont contribute to you getting better. You have to go outside your comfort zone and do things your current habits may not agree with. But it does work user. I can confirm 100%

Just be careful user, self medicating can lead down a dangerous path. But im glad youre taking a breather.

I don't often drink, first time in months, i've never really had an addictive personality, everything I grow attached to goes away and I just move on.

Becoming addicted is a hard path user, getting help is stronger though. You can do it. I believe in you.

oh i'm far from getting addicted, I just needed to calm my nerves a bit, something to take off th edge, this is the first time i've drank in about four months.

Howdy, I'm doing well. Thanks for checking in.

Just be safe user

No problem user, happy to see youre doing well!