It's a Carmen Lopez

>It's a Carmen Lopez

>episode

>american television
>they all have spic names

That girl was is way too "white" to be his.

It happens. Seen a ton of white chicks come out of brown manlets and seen brown manlets come out of white chicks. Probably only happens to Latinos.

I'd rather Angie

Can confirm

She was the only non-hispanic cast member

mexicans and latin americans have been raping each other for thousand of years from coast to coast and the spaniards did even more raping, their genetic pool is so diverse its pretty much random what skin color theyll have

Young Angie from the earlier seasons was a top qt. Milf.

So that's why George treated her like shit in the show?

very true. Its freaky when it happens though.

I know, but I also why she was casted. I found out she wasn't latina years later after the show finished. Doesn't make my statement less true, since that's why they probably cast her.

this, hispanic / latino isn't really even a race. People say the USA is a melting pot, but Brazil is 10x more of one

I remember my parents watching this show when I was growing up. They obviously didn't care for it too much but it was "big network sitcom in X timeslot" and there was almost a compulsion to watch it because it was the thing to do. It was really bizarre.

would let her pinata on my pinata

This whole show was absolute shit except for carmen and angie.

Also,
>that episode with chingy

Jews say it. George is a mestizo.

More pics of Carmen pls

Dude must be at most 10% European. He's obviously much more Indian than the average Mestizo.
I guess you have to be a spicco to really enjoy it because it made laugh and I suppose I related with some of the stupid jokes.

It's hard to tell when his face looks like the surface of the moon.

That should make it more obvious tbqh.

she looks hispanic enough

I actually am a spic.
Shows not funny.
It was just a bunch of mom jokes and "hey look at how stereotypical beaner I am, hahaha, isnt that funny?".

Fucking trash

She was the only reason I watchnthat shitty Blood the last vampire movie

Different stroked then. I wouldn't call it a high quality show but it made me laugh at the time. Everybody Hates Chris also made me laugh. Haven't watched it years and maybe it was trash, I dunno.

Fuck off, wetback. The show was kino.

It was a god tier family sitcom, among greats like Reba, My Wife and Kids, According to Jim, 8 Simple Rules

>family sitcom
>kino

pick one

I actually really liked this show. I even have all the seasons on my HDD.

>Reba, My Wife and Kids, According to Jim, 8 Simple Rules

Jesus Christ get some taste. Married With Children is GOAT

>implying Reba and My Wife and Kids wasn't GOAT
okay...
Did anyone else think Carmen was a complete piece of shit? Honestly it was just a non-stop shitfest whenever the show focused on her, I was glad when she left.

>implying Reba and My Wife and Kids wasn't GOAT

No you misunderstood me, I'm not implying. I'm saying they aren't GOAT at all. My wife and kids was good but that's about it.

I'd bust through her border if you know what I mean

I use to watch Everybody hates Chris and thought it was pretty bland. Terry Crews and the mother made the show watchable but the sibling subplots were always boring

My brother who is a light skinned black dude, knocked up a very dark skinned black chick. They had twins. One is light like him, one is dark like her. It's weird.

It's different for nigs. They don't have a great deal of European dna.

RICED