FUCK! God damnit I don't want to go into that fucking hell hole tomorrow. Holy fuck I don't want to go to work Monday...

FUCK! God damnit I don't want to go into that fucking hell hole tomorrow. Holy fuck I don't want to go to work Monday. Please God, strike me down, do something. I can't take this much longer. This is the most miserable job I've ever had.

I hate going to sleep, I hate waking up, I hate everything. I want to drive my car into a pole at 120 MPH rather than being there.

Attached: fuckfuckfuck.jpg (401x299, 94K)

quit and become a super hero

What would my superpower be? Drinking myself to sleep?

What do you do that is so intolerable? Shave beavers down at the old-folks home? Empty Hillary's colostomy bag?

Customer service for a factory that's in disarray and behind on every order. The boss is also an idiot and no one knows how he got the position.

Don't let it get to you. Sounds like a bad working environment but it's not your fault that it is that way so don't take it personally. Don't feel that it's your responsibility to fix it. The workplace was broken on Friday and it will be broken next Friday. The carnage won't fix itself and you are not in a position to remedy the problem. Ignore and endure. Cash the cheques and start looking for something better.

>Cash the cheques and start looking for something better.
One step ahead. My boss will give me a terrible review (that's what he told me) because he doesn't want to lose me. I'm doing over 50% of the work on an 8 person team and everyone has made me their go to person for everything.

After I left I found out he tried to trash the person I replaced when they left and tried to sabotage their efforts at finding new work. He's a piece of shit. He also has a weird obsession with being on the phone and talking to people on the phone. He has to be on the phone 24/7.

Kek, wagie fag

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-12-01-41.jpg (720x660, 233K)

LOL WAGE CUCKING IT
what an idiot just get free money from the government

>Being a neet is something to celebrate
What happens when your parents die? Where will you live? Do you guys honestly not think of the future or what you're going to do? Do you not ever get tired of not having money?

You're not a prisoner or a slave. Just say "No" when people ask you to do stuff. "Can't - too busy." You could try some subtle office terrorism in the meantime. Oysters behind the heaters, irregular internet or phone outages, out of service forklifts... just for funzies.

lol yeah that doesn't work in my setup. I have to be on the phone, on the virtual chat app and in online tickets 24/7. If anyone calls in or wants us to call someone for them, we're expected to drop everything we're doing and call them right away.

stop fucking doing a good job goddammit

Exactly. What are they going to do, fire you? Problem solved. You can then hire a lawyer and sue them for wrongful dismissal. Find a lawyer who will work for a cut of the payout so harassing your former employer costs nothing.

Do you work at a call center

Call center/tech support/chat agent/email support/ticket support/personal assistant for customers

My boss's boss had me calling customers and asking if they wanted the special enclosures they ordered to be shipped out as standards because we couldn't build them on time. With NO savings or reduction in cost. That was a real thing I had to do.

You seem like your values and standards are higher than that of your employer and coworkers. If you stay at that place it will destroy you. Either you will become one of them or you will break under the strain. You need to leave.

Also, Surströmming. Poke a few holes in the lid (underwater) and stash a can in the bosses office above the ceiling tiles or inside a filing cabinet under the bottom drawer, someplace nobody would look. Best $15 I ever spent.

Vodka. They won't smell it on you.

Self-employment is your future. I did it a year ago and it's fucking great. Do it, Fag.

stop believing your boss has any power, cause he clearly doesn't. Had horrible bosses that blamed me for everything and it never stopped me from getting better jobs.

Try re-enacting the plot to Horrible Bosses.

What do you sell?

The benefits of being self-employed.

Nice. I used to see a lot of sites selling eBooks on how to get rich, start your own business and it was just bullshit fluff on being self-employed and starting your own eBook.

I wonder if those still sell.

Yeah, I reckon that's all bullshit aimed at the desperate but must confess I've never actually read anything like that.

What I actually sell is books, real books, new and second-hand. No millionaire but I make enough to pay the bills and get by. Get up when I want. Work when I want. Piss when I want. Have a glass of whisky whilst working at the computer if I want. Shit's cool.

Find something that you are either knowledgeable or passionate about, preferably both, and you have the basis for future self-employment. Then, when you are absolutely ready to cut the ties, tell your boss to go fuck himself.

Its illegal for them to say anything other than that you worked there to your future employers. Let him know hes a little fucking bitch and if he pulls any of that bullshit with you, you are going to hire an attorney and legally fucking rape him out of a job.

Should mention though, this is provided he is lying about your “negative performance”. I was mistaken, he cant say anything thats not true.