DUDE LET'S WASTE PRECIOUS SCREEN TIME ON CHARACTERS ALREADY OR SOON TO BE DEAD LMAO

DUDE LET'S WASTE PRECIOUS SCREEN TIME ON CHARACTERS ALREADY OR SOON TO BE DEAD LMAO

I thought this until the last scene of them. It was a good way to show her decision on what to do and whether she was going to help.

But you didn't know that yet, you absolute mongoloid. Do you understand what "hindsight" means?

>hindsight
nigger here, is that when you be staring at a girl's ass n sheet?

Knew what? That Sasha was going to kill herself? Of course I knew

alright Captain Brainiac

That's how you know they are dying soon. Sudden scenes developing the character, and showing that they care about someone or something so LOSS

why did she die?
the freezer was unplugged so it doesn't make sense

Remember when she drank from that water bottle?

It was actually acid she was drinking, not water

she died of a broken heart

She swallowed the blue pill.

Fried chicken withdrawal in its final stage.

You can always tell someone is going to die if they get unexpected character development.

>15 episodes of nothing
>FINALE!
>Shit this characters going to die and we wasted 15 episodes doing fuck all
>QUICK GIVE HER FLASHBACKS

I genuinely thought there's going to be an extra episode after this one.It was the most underwhelming season finale in twd. The whole season sucked ass ,so probably I'll drop the show for a few years.

Okie dokie, c ya next october!

>Season 8A: All Out War P1
>Season 8B: All Out War P2
Then comes whisperers.
Are they really going to do whisperers?
Seems like something they could skip.

On the plus side, it wasn't much of a cliffhanger. On the minus side, yeah, it felt like just a normal episode in the middle of a season.

garbage people are whisperers

>Tara survived Tara's Very Own Episode
checkmate

that is shit

Whisperers won't be until season 9B probably or 9 finale. They will drag everything out as much as possible

They're obviously going to show the whole two year timeskip the comics didn't show.

Whisperers will be in Season 11 or 12.

HOW MANY FUCKING SEASONS WILL THERE BE?
WHEN WILL THIS SHIT END?

user...

>tfw actively rooting against rick and co
Negan has literally done nothing wrong, and Eugene's the only one smart enough to realize it.

I think I remember the creator saying he wants the show to cover the entire story of the comics, and the comics aren't even finished so fuck. Forever I guess.

but Tara didn't get any development in that episode, she just meandered through it

>BLEACHED

seriously though why do they keep forcing interracial relationships

I legit look forward to this. It would be the first tv show to do it and season 7 has been one of the best tv shows so far

my parents had soap operas
we have zombie soap operas
living in the future is a truly great thing

Show me Tara lewds cause she looks like my ex and I miss fucking her mouth

Any shitty CGI webms? I come to these threads for that.

>It would be the first tv show to do it

>first good tv show to do it with interesting plots and characters

If we're talking legit protagonist continuity and not the constantly churning cast of a soap opera, Gunsmoke ran as a series with the same leads from 1955 to 1975 followed by a 1987 movie.

Negan, Eugene and to extend Dwight are the only actually interesting characters left in this shitshow.

Step up

Been running steady since literally 1960 with over 19 000 episodes

>steady

It's dogshit

Still better than this though

i skipped past all sascha scenes in this episode.

Can someone explain to me why the garbage people betrayed rick?

were they working with Neegan the whole time?

love gunsmoke but why the fuck did they never change the 50's town set? It looks like dog shit during the last few seasons.

No they aren't you freaking moron. How would alpha sneak into the carnival when everyone has seen her face? How would negan infiltrate when they've already met?
Madison or someone Nick hasn't met yet is alpha and Travis is beta.

Better offer. They win.

Hate those fuckers. Why do the dumpster fuckers speak like that?!?!?! Is it some autistic hive mind which attracted them to each other after the outbreak??????

Gregory paid them off

>Better offer. They win.

What was the better offer? I hate how they talk, but it sounded like they said something about Tamiel(?). Is that the leader of oceanside?

Post internet trolling. Literally:
>I was only pretending to be retarded

I don't know. I couldn't tell what she said. Might have been about guns

Huh?

She actually demanded people. She wanted 12 people, Negan offered her 10.

No fucking idea why.

WHY DOES HE KEEP DOING IT

That lady is a qt

That's the weirdest fucking deal. So 10 saviors have to become garbage people and go live with them?

That sounds like a terrible deal.

she died of AIDS in 1989

With what? Is he the Soros of the apocalypse?

Did anyone else get turned on when she said was talking about cucking michone?

>that subtle cia stance in the background

based ogg

no ricks people
also you would think she'd want more considering a bunch of hers just got wasted

The booze Simon refused

Check out Trevor in the back.

Oh yeah what happened to him? Did he go to Simon?

I think its funny how this show is built around assuming we actually give a fucking single god damn shit about any of the fucking characters besides maybe Rick and Negan at this point of the fucking shitfest of a show

I didnt even know that Rosita cunt's name until it was reinforced over and over because her character is fucking irrelevant

this was probably the worst season of TWD by far. music sounds like its composed by some amateur fucking highschooler ... what a joke this show has become

It's literally the best way to stand. Keeps posture while also being comfy and commanding

No he went to pay off the trash people to betray rock and friends

All we know is that he looked at a map, asked his bitchboy to drive him somewhere with, took the tequila, and that note that Simon gave him.

We don't know if he made it or is the one that snitched

>precious screen time

heh

>pic related interrogated by rick and co
>fat lesbian virtue signals about her dead fat lesbian partner
>"I wasn't aiming for her"
>the implication that she was so fat, her own gravitational pull actually pulled the arrow right into her

this dwight guy ain't all that bad. let's give him a chance

same desu

I was trying to remember who it was he killed

Anyway. Why did he go back to neegan? We know he doesn't like him. Is he gonna backstab him later?

I thought that the plan was that dwight would cut some trees down and rick and co. would ambush them on the road?

I was under this impression too

>surprising out-of-nowhere death of a minor comic character
>gets turned into a season-and-a-quarter-long build-up to a more major but less interesting show character's big send-off, the primary focus of a few episodes including a season finale

No, it was only to slow them down and give Alexandria to prepare for the real ambush (explosives, snipers, etc.)

But dude, racemixing. I thought the was the point of seasons 5-7.

Anyone know where I can read the rest of the comics? I've only read up until Ezekiel gets impaled

>shows Sup Forums will NEVER understand
i've been watching eastenders from the start and it's pure kino

>cia pose and a lean in the same shot

Pure kino

>pure kino
hivemind

I am just happy that Trevor survived

the pill cocktail that eugene made for her

Same

Usually in these kinds of shows it's the bosses like Negan and Trevor who are the only ones to kill some protagonists but even they didn't do shit. I wish Negan got the chance to Lucille one or two people on the way out even if they were just literally whos

Hope he makes until at least S9

He could easily become a fan favorite

I mean it's pretty fucking obvious from the opening scene.

We needed all those scenes of Sasha flicking the bean. Episode would have been ruined without them.

I feel like she was masturbating at times but the webm is quite creepy

They fucked it up, they FUCKED IT up.

In the comics the "ambush" is decided when Negan gets there, so it's way more tense, and the second line up is way cooler, and Andrea gets beat up by a dude, and not by a girl that is obviously much weaker than her. How the fuck did Michonne got so fucked up JESUS

All they had to do was adapt panel by panel and it would have been kino. fuck this show this was the part I was looking forward to.

There was one part where he was shooting from behind cover and the way the shot was set up felt like he was about to get unceremoniously brained, I would've been pissed. Simon is one of the few deaths I'm actually afraid of because it's one of the few that actually feels like it could happen any minute without any buildup, this show would be slightly better if we still had Bud and Fat Joey livening it up so losing Simon too would be a damn shame.

>How the fuck did Michonne got so fucked up JESUS.

More like how the fuck did she survive

Officer Grimes, I'm Negan

now that's just ridiculous. clearly, the water bottle was not bpa free and she died from an estrogen overdose. infowars.com

>garbage people only invited on because they have so many people
>garbage people hold roughly 20 people at gun point
>somehow not kill someone youre literally already pointing your gun at to prevent them from doing something

why. just why.

They're all trash shots.

underrated lel

>precious screentime
>AMC
choose one

Oh, Carlos...back to the bus.

>nothing wrong
Well, he did burn Alexandria's mattresses for no reason other than to be a dick. Coaxing beleaguered women into his personal harem is also not okay in my book, plus it's unwise, as it angers their previous husbands, e.g. Dwight. His tax policy is ridiculously harsh, which turns the other communities against him, not mention the policy to kill one of the people from the new communities he subjugates. Also, he shouldn't allow his men to assault people haphazardly, and he seems to enjoy killing people a little too much.

Other than that, yes, I'd say he hasn't probably done anything wrong, considering the situation he's in. There is no government to keep order, so he has to do it himself, and a lawless wasteland requires an iron fist to keep peace. I don't agree with everything he's done, but if I found myself in the world of TWD, I'd most likely rather seek out the Saviors rather than Alexandria, the Kingdom or the Hilltop. The Saviors are far from perfect, but they represent order and progress.

Tara's "DO IT"'s had me besides myself.

Most things that you mentioned, like burning matress, only happens in the show. They did a horrible job at portraying Negan