The ring is mine

>the ring is mine

Why did he bother walk all the way from the shire to mount doom if the ring was his? Did he accidentally bring the wrong the ring?

Really makes you think

Also, wasn't it a bunch of shit that merry and pippin got the exact same recognition as frodo and sam?

On the one hand, Merry did help kill the witch king, but other than that they were just courageous for hobbits and didn't really do much else.

Sam and Frodo meanwhile literally saved the world - literally.

At last, after all this time, he finally became The Lord of the Ringsā„¢

Gandalf unironically says "Authority is not given to you to deny The Return Of The King!"

>Your ring is mine
Why did they keep this scene in?

>I wasn't dropping no eaves mister frodo, I was droppin me britches for ye
What did he mean by this

>Merry killed the fucking witch king
>Frodo and Sam saved the world
>Pippin did nothing except get Gandalf killed once but Aragorn sure as fuck isn't going to say "you bow to no man except you Pippin you suck"

when the genre said fantasy i didn't know they actually meant manlet fantasy

>Authority is not given to you to deny The Return Of The King, Stuart!
I didnt' get that scene at all. Why did he call him Stuart? His name was Denethor

LOL

Pippin saves faramir by alerting Gandalf, but that hardly makes up for the amount of times he fucked up

Taxes?

If not for Merry and Pippin, Saruman would also be a threat.
Fuckers made the faggy "I don't want to do anything" ents play a role on the war.
Also, if not for that event, they wouldn't have recovered the palantir and get the info that Gondor was about to be attacked, and they got just in time to defend it thanks to them.

Didn't the ents go to war because treebeard saw the saruman was cutting down the trees?

That was Merry's plan, Treebeard literally wanted to carry them out the other way

That's in the book though

did frodo tell anyone he changed his mind at the end

100% he didn't tell anyone that gollum was the hero

When Frodo tells Sam to go home, why does Sam actually do it? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of his character?