ITT

Athletes that make you cringe so hard that you get triggered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veFhrs-Rbcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=veFhrs-Rbcw

I don't think there is a player I have ever hated more than Lingard. It's actually ridiculous how much he makes me seethe just by looking at him.

I'm convinced that this cunt was given a new contract just because he's a good marketing tool for attracting plebs.

I despise Mouyes and the entire squad except Mata and Martial. But yes, Lingard is definitely at the top, followed by Pogba, Herrera, Lukaku, and Alexis for being mercenary scum.

that and the FACT that he's been one of the best united players this season

what an annoying faggot

say that to my face and see what happens kid

Anything that tom brady posts on facebook. It's cringe worthy.

>Plays for United
>Everyone hates him

makes sense desu senpai

Trump's response: "Not particularly, no.

As Morgan asks him not to "kill the dream", Trump explains: "I have a friend who owns Manchester United."

Is piers morgan/trump an athlete?

>pacy black kids around a strong bull that heads them the punts that come from inside the box
>the one that could play actual football is no longer in the club
mourinho was a mistake

who, who, who, who, who

When did Manchester United become so forgettable?

>have a name which could be marketed as LinGOD
>suck at football
damn...

this desu
Man Utd was always so iconic
I could give a shit less about any of their players today, 2/3 of them look the exact same too.

>always

this piece of shit triggers me so much. I just fucking detest him. I just can't believe this mongoloid gets paid 100 pounds a week. Literally gets paid to be a retard, the world needs to end and start over.

what the fuck is milly rock

>not milly rocking with the mandem
Jesus Christ Germany.

Your mom always gets me hard

Sure, Martial looks like a black ayylium and Rashford's head may be the missing link, but Lingard is on another level of ugly entirely.

He missed out big time on the genetic lottery, as Peter Crouch put it, if he wasn't a footballer he'd be a virgin.

nah hed be fucking the 15 year old girls he shots to

>hating Jesse FUNgard

You are obviously a butthurt racist

Worked

Based JLIngz dabbing on all the haters.

i hate him and i'm a united supporter

Lebron and his I want to be a sport statesman with a bunch of generic opinion tweets.

what race is this brave lad

the white Jesus Navas

looks like he shaved with a fork lad

yeah but he would be crazy not to. If he didnt tweet or state this generic shit you know he would get the "ur not using ur platform" bullshit.

american?

goblin

Well put lmao

La Creatura de Inglaterra...

All black football players make me seethe in shambles solely because they are objectively inferior to me as a white man yet for some bizarre reason they earn more than me, are more famous than me and fuck way more women than me while I sit in my parents house wanking to Chinese cartoons.

this but unironically

>Lingard upsetting all these babies because he has the right to be as annoying as he wants since he keeps scoring
I LOVE him. LOVE HIM to bits

He's shit, m8.

>will reach over 20 goals in a season
>shit
lol no

remember when manchester had white players?

spot on

A lemon ball so sour it can only be contained in a magnetic field