Holy shit

Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7H1qSSv00Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

6 months, tops, until she's a blimp again.

>WE

left hand is still a fat persons hand

Unironically good for her. Probably hit rock bottom when her show parading her little whale around got cancelled because her boyfriend was molesting them all.

Reminder fat shaming works.

literally me

I'd boo boo her honey

I wish Based Glenn would go on a rampage of every TLC show and curb stomp each cast. He's the only good person to appear on that network in a decade

The only thing that's good for her is death

It's so easy when you have millions of dollars to spend to hire someone to follow you around all day and literally slap food out of your hand.

The irony is she only has the money to get thin because of her fame from being a fat useless sack of shit. Oh America.

No it doesn't

Gotta give the woman credit, she certainly knows how to put herself in that profitable, profitable spotlight.

IS THIS LE EBIN IRONY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??Are you pretending to watch trash OP?

would

This only proves my little theory that if I don't like the face of a fat woman, I wouldn't like her face when she would be skinny. It has nothing to do with the fatness.

Most of the time they're fat because eating food made them feel better about being ugly.

>stealing a stolen schumer joke

But I like em thicc

So she re-invested her wealth into taking care of herself. What's the problem?

Now how about her daughter?

kek

Her loose skin is tucked into her ankle folds

WUZ

reminder gastric bypass surgery works

what, you think she actually worked for this weight loss?

She got surgery, this has nothing to do with her taking care of herself

Why so mad tho?

THINZ

>attacking fat disgusting people for being fat and disgusting won't motivate the-
You were saying sweetie?

No, Surgery does.

I actually have lost way more weight with encouragement from my parents and friends than any random user with a superiority complex.

Ever since I saw her dumb American face talk I wanted her dead, her fat may be gone but she's still the lowest form of degenerate and needs to be eradicated along with her daughter

What do you do that makes you better?
>Inb4 'i redpill people on the internet'

is this real? lmao

I dont flaunt me and my fat pig kid on tv, I don't exist as a fat, retarded joke of a human being

They need to be put down

youtube.com/watch?v=7H1qSSv00Co

joke

hairline

Yeah, your online hatred made her do it, not the millions of dollars she suddenly had and the ability to make a coach whip her through it. Jesus.

>fuck America
>degenerate
>eradicated
T.Osama al duru bin Rapin

Amy Schumer looks like THAT?

Are you retarded

>tfw I realize the muslims are right

left is Gary Barlow, right is James Corden.

Amy Schumer wishes she could look like that

Next step is this.

If she has surgery wouldn't there be a lot of loose skin? Staples aren't that good.

I'd bet my left nutsack, that the barely sentient goatfuckers in your country, enjoy the same kind of trite on tv.

AND SHIT

How many nutsacks do you have

We didn't get a lot of nuts this year so I only have 3 of them.

How do I lose weight?

Don't eat as much.

stop eating for a year.

Burn more calories than you eat in a day
See a therapist

stop eating food

The level of photoshop on her face on the right is staggering

didn't he molest one of the girls?

No, sugar bear is a pure, good man. It was some guy she dated before him.

Get rid of all sugar. Anything that has sugar in it, you don't eat. Stop drinking alcohol.

Reduce the amount of wheat products you eat.

stop drinking garbage and go outside

>go outside
how do i do this?

This. There is no secret to it only this.

This is just click-bait right?

That's just got to be a different person or at least heavily photoshopped.

have money

You don't even need to go running. Plan a 2-3mile route starting and ending at your house and walk that route everyday. Can plan multiple 2-3mile routes.

Up the amount of miles as it becomes easier.

If you have a bike, 10mile route starting and ending at your house.

if in suburb
>walk to state park
>hit the trails
>walk home

if in the boonies
>get lost in the woods for a day

if in big city
>zig zag your way through town and check out rich people's houses

it is heavily photoshopped, but only to clear up her skin and shit. She did "lose" all the weight, but she did it with a stomach sleeve and a lot of surgery, nothing she should be proud of.

I drink alot of alcohol to combat stress, the booze has got me bloated and ill. should I smoke weed.

Smoke weed to quit the hooch then quit weed. It's relatively easy to stop smoking weed.

If you are drinking to the point that you think it reduces your stress then it's actually adding to it.

not that guy but i smoke and drink every day and weed is a meme drug, it can help anxiety and stress but generally I use it for anxiety and nausea surprise: given to me by being a bringe drinking freak

I'm a fat fuck but went from 280 to 240 pounds after a year of being half-homeless, doing lots of adderall and scrapping metal while pretty much never eating. It's like my body was eating itself to put muscle on.

Be poor. Faggot.

Walk around a mile or two per day, try not to binge eat or constantly snack. If you have to snack a lot, get carrots and celery and nibble on those.
I would also recommend weight lifting. If you're fat, chances are you already have pretty strong legs. Start doing a leg day (squats), a back/bi day (deadlifts--look them up), and a chest day (always my favorite).

When you say "booze" Im sure you mean beer. Just drink liquor either straight or with soda water. Cutting beer and soda out will drastically improve your weight loss. I cut out soda and beer and lots of carbs and dropped 20lbs in 2 weeks.

Did she really get surgery? Then why are people saying shit like "good for her" and praising her?

If she got surgery she fucking cheated

because people are retarded.

even though she's still ugly I gotta give it too her for losing weight
a lot of fat fucks in this country are convinced they can never be at a healthy weight again and just keep eating

Protip: only results matter, retard.

>>If she has surgery wouldn't there be a lot of loose skin?
Yes, which you fix with more surgery.

Good on her if that's actual results from working out and eating right. If it's just surgery then that's no real victory.

id hit for sure

boo boo is a hot piece of ass (even more than before)

Eat less than what you normally would.
Stop eating bad food full of sugar.
20 minutes basic exercise per day.

>Then why are people saying shit like "good for her" and praising her?
because she took a decision that helped her live a better life? there is no cheating in life.

She may look better on the outside but she is still under healthy as fuck on the inside.

She'll die of a heart attack within the next 5 years, just wait and see

>actual results from working out

>ignores the fact she had the fat sucked out if her

>there is no cheating in life.
Then why didn't she have a surgery to get rid of her fat when she was a poor fuck?

Don't drink soda, juice, energy drinks, or sugared coffee

And drink more water

You will want to eat a bad thing, you know you shouldn't, but you want to. That is the moment when you must find the strength of will to say "instead of a fried chicken, i will have a grilled one." this also goes for getting up and doing a strenuous activity for a bout an hour a day, like lifting or jogging. "it's raining today" get a coat. "i live in a dangerous area" drive to a park to walk. etc.

>Then why didn't she have a surgery to get rid of her fat when she was a poor fuck?
because 1. she didn't want to at that time or 2. could not afford it.

still no "cheating", whatever that means in this context. lose weight (and stay that way) is all that matters.

GOMAD

I know a girl who did exactly the same thing and got so much praise

I lost 90lb through strict as fuck dieting, heavy ass lifting and 2 hours of gym a day 5 days a week, and got mocked for it because I was only ever borderline obese and turned quite aesthetic (then broke my back and stacked almost all the weight back on, kms)

People hate seeing their peers succeed through hard work, it makes them inferior. If someone's caved and cheated to get results then you can be happy and say you don't need to cheat to do that, but you also don't need to change because they're not better than you

Yes I mad
I fuckin mad
I hate this topic

Checked. Even if you lost the weight the hard way with diet and exercise you're still going to have a problem with loose skin. Theres a point where the natural elasticity of the skin is just fucked. Like a pair of old socks that wont stay up.

cut out fizzy drinks and just stick to water

I did it recently and it's easy as fuck

I have the opposite theory, that fat people who have decent genetics look the absolute worst when fat because it's sort of like a betrayal of their potential. That's why when a guy who looks great as a fat fuck will always look weird and worse when he's skinny, because he had no potential to start with.

Just because she's not as fat as she was doesn't mean she's healthy

And by getting a surgery instead of actually burning the fat she's no healthier than she was 3 years ago

Remember Star Jones? She also had a weight loss surgery and today she has huge heart problems

It's cheating, no doubt about it

What about Drew Carrey?

This. She would look rotten nude. Stretch marks everywhere. Poor girl.

who said anything about health? she looks better now, so she's better off. and obviously if she keeps her weight off she is better off health wise as well. i don't know anything about star jones or why she has a heart problem. i can only assume being fat for years has something to do with it.

Gotta be honest, I don't like his fat. I think there are people who pulled it off better.

Jesus Christ man, are you serious?