It was the most important event of modern history

It was the most important event of modern history.

Attached: 100.jpg (1600x1066, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-Op1Mng4oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It certainly changed America from a generous, benign republic into a cowardly, greedy bully.

Osama continues to win.

ignorant goyim

strange, no one is talking about tsunami in Japan nowadays and everything is pointed at the west, are you Rus or something?

Coca Cola is the real deal.

NIGGERS

Your mom getting plowed in the ass last night was the most important moment in modern history

idk user fallout3 hasn't aged that well

take your meds

How can a truck bomb cause so much damage without even damaging teh truck???

Indeed, also known as Coke Zero.

Do you think that it may just be the run of the mill situation where someone just gets sick of being used and abused and fights back and takes what is theirs? I wouldn’t call that greedy or cowardly.

Most important event in history was Jerusalem was finally recognized as Israels capital.

Trust me, we are the good ones

I love Coke, but it doesn't beat penicillin.

It's not a truck bomb, it's coke delivery truck to those who are still alive.

Nice try at being edgy, kids. But I've been on this planet for six decades and lived in several Euro countries as well. I know for what I'm saying.

The Fappening.

Attached: 8-1.jpg (465x407, 19K)

I'm 45 and can realize it is more complex than that. You are a dumb fucking 60 year old.

Not even close, but okay.
I'm pretty sure the only AC/DC I've heard beginning to end was a rendition of "Thunderstruck" done by this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=K-Op1Mng4oY

1965 Hart cellar immigration act was the most important event in modern American history fuck off faggot

Attached: 1569183243082.png (960x960, 746K)

Oh gee, it's more complex. Makes me dumb.
Brilliant.
Of course it's more than that. But it was THE event that truly changed how America looked at the world and how it viewed America. The resulting Patriot Act has shifted the baseline of gov't intrusion into our lives, enables by the ubiquitous use of the net.
All you can say is, "it's complicated." Sorry your brain can't process it and pull out the gems.

I DON'T NEED THEM HANNIBAL

>brown people were here before us and will be here AFTER us
yeah i see it clearly.

i dont remember the coca cola bombing

must have been a heartbreaking event for the american population

What an odd image.

33 here, it has changed all the world, not just America

9/11 is nothing compared to the oncoming demographic Winter

Attached: 1570113490960.jpg (500x627, 76K)

RESIST

Attached: 1571084096480.jpg (824x1024, 124K)

oh fuck off. typical american

Attached: USAUSAUSA.gif (500x500, 97K)

Just Jews being Jews this is not any different than anything that happens any other day

cringe

Get fucked europoor

Attached: 1570985419901.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Haha dumb fucking boomer outs himself as a dumb fucking boomer!

No, fuck you fren, I'm eurofag.

You either ride the tiger or it eats you, user.

Attached: 67797565_155963222187248_271780384228603596_n.jpg (660x600, 95K)

True.
The importance of the Cola Wars should never be forgotten.

i support right-wing but pic is purely cringe tier

lol'd

Attached: 1551964852390.png (650x650, 13K)

Only truthful post in the thread.

Just because you lack the balls and the agency to take direct action against the system doesn't mean some men don't. Copecel.

Attached: 1570111866190m.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

so you are going to shoot something up?

Dumb fucking kid is so dump that he doesn't have mental capabilities to even understand that he came out of his boomer father balls and boomer mother pussy. Wew, what a fucking retard, he don't know that he is retarded at all.

shut up fag

hate the jews' trickery and the subversion, but you're right schlomo, you guys are the good guys in comparison to all the worlds ills. I'd back you 100% if you laid off on the well orchestrated cabal against white people. it's a fucking terrible mindset and you guys know it.
also, I just found out a month ago that my test from 23&me has me at 8% ackenazi jew. who would have know.

I spent a year of lonely time, and lacking anything better to do used it to read the Bible. Gideon version (it's what I had, from a motel). For educational purposes, not conversion. It's got lots of examples and simple interpretations of basic human behavior told through stories. One of the words that Ive found only in their version/translation is "confusion." Haven't seen that particular word at all (Ctrl-F) in other KJ versions or New Int'l or New English. But the Gideons (IIRC) used it several times - mostly regarding gays. But it also referenced it as a cause of the end of the world. So now Muslims are a "religion of peace," and LGBTQ...SDJGHJSBJ is totally normal, and gender is a social construct.
We are confused. And socially, I do see we're headed for an upheaval of Biblical proportions. But alas, there will be no savior. I do not believe in a 'second coming.' Humans are on their own.

That's a spectacularly meaningless retort.
Made me chuckle at the irony.

Is that all what you know to write, that's what i thought saw, you don't know other words and i got to admit I'm extremely amazed by your vocabulary skills, in fact I'm admiring you...how fucking pathetic, didn't you have your school education to evolve your brain better?

>Copecel.
now that's cringe. are you a hapa? they constantly say "cope" and call everyone "incels" in their bbc threads.

No, not run of the mill. The world was pretty happy with America. They poured out sympathy at the attack. Even our 'enemies' like the Palestinians showed sympathy. Bush did okay in going after the T and UBL. He failed miserably when he decided going into Iraq was a good idea. That soured the world as his false information came to light about Saddam's weaponry. He vampired Powells' good name and career to get there. Then the quagmire started when they caught Saddam and we didn't pull out. That started the guerilla wars and recruited for ISIS. Bush was foolish.
This was all feasible because of the 9/11 spectre.

33 huh,
What I always wanted to know is how the implosion of the US, the invasion of the EU and the build up of china can support a long term power strategy by the classical powers behind thrones of which you claim to be on the steering committee of.
I have seen too much of this not to only believe, but to know it is there, planning, patiently plotting, sowing layers of misinformation and half truths, all the while moving to unspoken, but deduct-able goals. Yet I seem to be unable to grasp the justification for these methods. Or the method behind their apparent madness.

Attached: 1448456080937.jpg (1920x1200, 680K)

Why does this meme look familiar?

No. I would never commit violant acts toward the system, my skillset is more useful for other means. Everyone has their best use in the movement.

Attached: 1565663889919.jpg (500x375, 93K)

Think of it this way:
user never said he was anything other than 33. Then offered his observation.
You took that and ran it into him being on the committee of some cabal, and seem to be okay with that connection.
This is not reasonable.
Consider the possibility that the rest of your post is equally odd, and there might be something wrong in your assessments.

The eternal Boomer strikes again. Kys,.faggot.

Attached: 1570371741911.png (968x634, 307K)

I would have known because you reek of jewry faggot. 1 drop of Jew blood is enough to qualify you for an ovening

>Cringe
>Cringe
>Cringe
Is that all you know how to type, nigger?

Attached: ipsbn5.png (498x599, 277K)

33 years old user...
Everything is under the big veil of secrecy and we're all nothing to them. Worst thing in this world is every religion which is specifically created for the purpose of mass manipulation but somehow peoples can't understand that because of "my religion is right and your is false". Imagine what will be in this days if none of us ever found out in their life about anything that is considering "sacred" or "prophecy" and yet I'm seeing everything it is turned upside down in every corner of our planet. We've been lied to for many years before (I'm talking about ancient times) and peoples are not awake or developed to that level for possibility of seeing those tricky lies and treachery.

I agree. I deserve the oven, just let me live until after the presidential election. I want to see the outcome. Also, I'll give you my fathers address, you can kill that 16% jew right fucking now.

Fucking tip your Fedora harder you godless faggot.

Attached: 1571086829451.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

There is nothing wrong with being a nigger. Prove me wrong...

Do it, user. Dox your kike father. DO IT.

Imagine ti think about yourself as somone with higher knowledge, but only education is with memes that were created here. Damn, everyone can make a new shit with missinformation and you would still beleiving that shit. Also kys

This is perfectly reasonable.
However, how else am I going to get some insider to spill the beans for my entertainment ?

I'll take this bait everyday.

Attached: IMG_20180701_205902.jpg (691x1199, 117K)

edgy pic little dicked chink. ur real scarrrry. are you that incel that runs r/hapas? lmao.
go spam more bbc because thats the only way you can COPE

>my skill, you ask? highly advanced autism, in concentrations so great that whoever i come in contact with immediately develops terminal cancer

How did you get that impression that I'm godless? What exactly sentence make you think in that way of your observation?

Yeah - every single boomer was fully cognizant of what was happening. The oil companies worked hard to show the use of fossil fuels was going to have an effect, the tobacco industry said tar was AOK, the mining industries knew and reported the dissipation of toxics would be okay, the hippies kept silent about what was happening to the environment, the interstates were built so parents could get away from the kids, Ralph Nader was an example of the worst of boomers, and no boomer ever exposed any bad things corps were doing, and every boomer was aware of and supported every action industry ever made.
Thank goodness the new generation is totally supportive of reducing greenhouse gasses, continuing to clean up the environment, and working together to vote out politicians who want to give free reign to the corrupt industry magnates.
But memes rule, and if there is one, it has to be perfectly correct and truthful

I'll try. he changed his address and telephone number the last time I asked to borrow 5 dollars. weird thing is that after I got an invoice for $50. And he broke my window.

no it wasnt. stop crying

>am I going to get some insider
I think you're still missing the point.

Trump.

I don't fancy myself an intellectual. You don't reason with intellectuals you shoot them. Just like the boomers. Keep crying harder I'll keep naming you along with the Jew everywhere I go.
Lurk more faggot. If your only experience with copeposting is on BBC threads then that tells me a lot about how new you are and what kind of pathology you have.
You fucking reek of it m80 even this message screams of a Fedora wearing heathen

Attached: IMG_20171215_121125.png (863x843, 71K)

Attached: 1564342183022.gif (300x268, 500K)

>thread is tl;dr

Underrated post.

Attached: 1555321847531.jpg (292x257, 16K)

/SEffwrR we are glad it happened.

how do you think John McCain got his brain tumor and RBG keeps getting cancer? I am the nobody

All they had to die was chop off some.heqds.but.now we have to because ofthose sorry sad fucks

Yeah, that's all. It was so simple.

Fucking I understand why youre a fascist now there's no avoiding it when your dad is this big of a kike
Pic related
No you're just a filthy fucking Boomer
Better us than our progeny but that's not something these stupid boomers understand

Attached: IMG_20180321_095827.jpg (1317x1060, 243K)

You apparently don't realize that boomers were born to the generation that committed most of the offenses your silly meme lists, right? Boomers started the cleanup process. "Silent Spring" wasn't written until 1962.

How did i reek of it, I haven't implying nothing about our Creator, but I don't follow any religious nonsense due to main reason and that is because for many years religions did nothing except crime, bloodshed and violence. Also I was born and raised as a Christian.

1965 HART CELLAR IMMIGRATION ACT FALLS ON YOUR HEAD BOOMER AND FOR THAT YOU GET THE ROPE WITH THE REST OF THE RACE TRAITORS
>The frail whites will serve has prey to the Aryan beast.

Attached: 1571087718389.jpg (831x518, 129K)

How are you this ignorant of yourself? I'm astounded at your utter stupidity.

Now you're just getting silly. I wasn't even ten then. As I said, you're off by a whole generation.

Attached: MrClippy.jpg (674x433, 30K)

the killing of JFK. then Bobby..

Attached: 13-Morgan-apocalypse.jpg (1089x715, 293K)

One of the lesser events in modern history blown out of proportion by right wingers afraid their country is failing. It is and there is nothing they can do about it.

Only thing that you know is how to put any discussion down by proclaiming anyone who have different opinions and labeling them as a fucking jew, shill, bigot, homophob, Islamophob etc. That's classic. You should consider to improve yourself moar.

The immigration act that passed in 1957 specifically listed white males of good character 1965 changed that and it took until 2016 for people to start realizing how fucked up that change was. You could have stopped it but, you didn't. You could have hung them all by 2s on live TV but, you didn't. You let things get worse. You perpetuated this system. You are as much to blame as the Jew. And your failure to see this is even more justification for why you will join them in the ovenz.

dunno

Attached: 1571513866050.png (650x650, 11K)

I'm not here to have a discussion. I have no desire to discuss matters of blood and soil with people. The lines have been drawn you are either with us or with them. It's simple.

Attached: 1516223390528.jpg (1304x1714, 438K)

If this wasn't Sup Forums, I'd say you're demented.
But I get that this is the theme. Fine. Go play.

Hah, you should be astounded by my stupidity at least I'm not stupid as those ameritards.

We just had a faction of your guys get their toys taken away here in Washington.

Attached: YouAgain.jpg (480x508, 60K)

Nothing compared to ww2

You know very well where is my stance and where used to be our home. nein or ja.

Surprisingly deep insight

Underrated post